Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:40:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Ryan Dunn of Jackass dies in a car accident
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ryan Dunn of Jackass dies in a car accident  (Read 3121 times)
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« on: June 20, 2011, 11:12:13 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 11:17:52 AM »

yeah i heard about this, that sucks..he was my favorite one from the show.
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 11:51:05 AM »

http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morningfreakshow.html?an=Ryan-Dunn-Dead-At-The-Age-Of-34

He tweeted a picture of him and some friends having a drink last night.  (don't know whether he was drinking heavily). 

Apparently him and the passenger were burned so badly they could only identify him by his tattoos.

Really sad news Sad

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Koskenkorvasieni
Rocker

Guns N' Finland

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 02:14:10 AM »

I feel both saddened and angered by Ryan's death. Saddened, because the guy was by far one of the most warm spirited, sympathetic and laid back of the Jackass-crew and angered because he took too many chances with his life and didn't consider the consequences until it was too late. Nevertheless, his and Zacharys death was a tragedy and I send my deepest condolences to Ryan's and Zachary's family and friends. R.I.P.

So Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always thriumph, because good is dumb.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 12:06:17 PM »

damn thats too bad he was cool

guess you can only live like a jackass for so long

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »

I feel bad for those he left behind.  Him?  No sympathy at all.  I don't take pleasure in writing that either.
That mofo could have killed an innocent person...thankfully he only took himself and someone dumb enough to get in a car with him.
Too young...too stupid.  I feel so bad for both their loved ones.

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 07:07:05 PM »

for once i agree with u Prez even though it may sound insensitive. sucks when anyone dies but when people die irresponsibly, im more happy an innocent person or family didn't get killed.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 11:34:10 PM »

I feel bad for those he left behind.  Him?  No sympathy at all.  I don't take pleasure in writing that either.
That mofo could have killed an innocent person...thankfully he only took himself and someone dumb enough to get in a car with him.
Only problem I have with that is who's to say how much the alcohol had an effect on the accident?  From what I hear, he would drive 120mph+ regularly.  You're playing with fire there drunk, sober, whatever.

People do stupid stuff all the time, doesn't mean they deserve to die, or you can't at least feel some sympathy for them.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 10:29:12 AM »

Only problem I have with that is who's to say how much the alcohol had an effect on the accident?  From what I hear, he would drive 120mph+ regularly.  You're playing with fire there drunk, sober, whatever.

People do stupid stuff all the time, doesn't mean they deserve to die, or you can't at least feel some sympathy for them.

Speed probably had the most to do with it. But I think they said his BAC was .18, I've blown that before and can tell you it's pretty drunk.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: