Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:13:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Miami, FL - October 29, 2011? According to Big 105.9FM in Miami
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Miami, FL - October 29, 2011? According to Big 105.9FM in Miami  (Read 42720 times)
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 10:07:52 AM »

If true, I'd make the 5 and a half hour drive.

I'm sure there's a best buy along your route so you could pick up a copy of CD  ok

Shit, I just realized Halloween is the night before.  I can't make it, my son loves Halloween too much. 

Halloween is 2 nights after Huh
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 10:12:18 AM by Loaded NightraiN » Logged
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2011, 10:26:38 AM »

yes! Yes! Yes!  NC to Miami is like 1 hr flight- I'm there! beer
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2011, 10:37:20 AM »

Hell. Yeah.  yes
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 10:56:30 AM »

If true, I'd make the 5 and a half hour drive.

I'm sure there's a best buy along your route so you could pick up a copy of CD  ok

rofl

Good one.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
hitmanhart408
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2011, 11:21:51 AM »

askdmval;ksdjgfailsdjgopairjgpoaijhoiapsjgopiashjrgpouiasjv[oiahr98-ahwj[peopgnaeo[irnga'spingaoi'sngaoienbaoei'nrbaois;gnma boeknd;sgm'obaif;dnmsain[fb poad;si;ndgao[i'epbfmap
s

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT!!!! I cant believe they are coming here!!!!!

Maybe ill come back and post when I've had a chance to calm down
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 11:37:44 AM »

askdmval;ksdjgfailsdjgopairjgpoaijhoiapsjgopiashjrgpouiasjv[oiahr98-ahwj[peopgnaeo[irnga'spingaoi'sngaoienbaoei'nrbaois;gnma boeknd;sgm'obaif;dnmsain[fb poad;si;ndgao[i'epbfmap
s

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT!!!! I cant believe they are coming here!!!!!

Maybe ill come back and post when I've had a chance to calm down

AWESOME!  beer

I was wondering if there were any forum members down there that were gonna get to make it to the show!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »

Would a radio station have been contacted by Live Nation about this concert,  the arena, or the band?

libertad
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 11:48:56 AM »

FINALLY!

Congrats to all at the north of the continent!  ok

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 11:58:46 AM »

We should start to see more dates like this trickle out over the next couple of weeks, before the official announcement comes. 

This has been a long time coming for the states, really looking forward to this.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 12:05:36 PM »

Would a radio station have been contacted by Live Nation about this concert,  the arena, or the band?

I assume it would be the promoter of the show, but I'm just taking a shot in the dark here.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2011, 12:28:43 PM »

Congratulations for all the people in Florida, and this must mean an imminent US tour, which you all americans deserve too much.

No matter what happens, I'm buying tickets to ANYWHERE within driving distance; Chicago, Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, Grand Rapids, etc. Anywhere within about 5 hours from Detroit is getting a ticket purchase from me!

that's my boy! I'd do the same if i were you beer

in fact, i'm currently doing it (rio, santiago, la plata, cordoba, rosario & asuncion, which means 3 airplanes and 3 long run bus tickets)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 12:30:16 PM by estebanf » Logged

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Stoned_In_L.A.
Headliner

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2011, 12:45:27 PM »

Congratulations for all the people in Florida, and this must mean an imminent US tour, which you all americans deserve too much.

If Axl intends to tour the US, I hope that means a new album is on the way.

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2011, 01:02:22 PM »

Really?

I'm excited to hear Guns N' Roses play to Guns N' Roses fans, so a new album isn't even in my mind right now. I got to hear Better, IRS, Madagascar, Chinese, Riad, The Blues and There Was A Time live between 02 and 06 but I still haven't heard the rest of the album that they seem to play on a regular basis live. I'd love to get to hear Sorry and This I Love at a bare minimum live and as much of the rest of the record as they'd like to play!

No matter what happens, I'm buying tickets to ANYWHERE within driving distance; Chicago, Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, Grand Rapids, etc. Anywhere within about 5 hours from Detroit is getting a ticket purchase from me!

that's my boy! I'd do the same if i were you beer

in fact, i'm currently doing it (rio, santiago, la plata, cordoba, rosario & asuncion, which means 3 airplanes and 3 long run bus tickets)

Awesome! More power to us!  hihi

Plane tickets are CRAZY in the US so I can't really hop a plane to anywhere far away BUT I happen to live in a big enough market that will probably get a show. Then on top of that as I said I've got a couple other places they should (usually do) play that are about a 3 1/2 drive away at the most. So that's very do able.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2011, 01:23:49 PM »

Troll alert!

Aren't you the guy who was after "concrete info" regarding an US tour? You were the guy who was trying to put everybody else down for being positive.

As soon as we hear something more concrete, what do you do?

You pull something like that out of your ass just so you can find something to whine about. How is what you said concrete in any shape or form?

Shouldn't you go buy Chinese Democracy first and catch up?

The rest of us have a three year advance on you. We know the songs already.

In case you didn't notice: They haven't promoted this album in the USA by touring yet.

Fuck. Nothing can ever make you happy.

"We want an album"!
Album is released
"We want a tour"
Band tours around the world
"We want an US tour"
Rumors of an US tour
"We want an album!"

I bet most US fans haven't seen this band live yet.

No matter how many internet keyboard warriors whine about setlists from 2001 to present day. No matter how they whine about lack of an US tour until things start to materialize and then it's switched to "no album?" whining.

Have you seen this band or the show in 2009 or 2010?

You've read about them, you might have seen Youtube/TV clips, you're bitched about the setlists, but most of you whiners haven't seen the show or the band.

The rest of the USA hasn't seen the band either, but unlike you, they don't spend their precious time whining.

I can see your "review" already.

"I saw this show in 2002/2006."

Yeah right. Who are you, Marty McFly?

The Olympics must be upsetting to you too. They happen every four years. Same thing every time. some win, some lose. "I saw this in 1980"...

I do not get how a GN'R fan could whine about GN'R touring in their own country.

How is it bad that your favorite band (I don't this is true for some of the so called fans) is touring in your country? Seriously? You get to see them that often that it's too much? Really?

Unless you're not really a fan in the first place... Or a truly sad individual.

If I insulted anybody, sorry. I don't mean to be rude.

But this kind of pointless whining has no place here.

A lot of fans have been waiting for shows in the USA.

This is a good thing and I'm not gonna let some sad attention seeker ruin it by posting pointless shit.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:54:01 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
scans n' copies
Headliner

I still say "OK, nevermind" when I hear s.o.d.

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »

This is an awesome possibility!!!  Still not gonna get completely convinced until official word comes but-----

We finally got a U.S. tour!!!!!!!!!!!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 01:50:23 PM »

This is a tour to promote the album?  I guess it would be, I just hadn't thought about it that way.  Wonder if they will do a single on the radio promotion?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2011, 01:56:40 PM »

This is a tour to promote the album?  I guess it would be, I just hadn't thought about it that way.  Wonder if they will do a single on the radio promotion?

Let the business people worry about that.

This is a tour for all the US fans, so they can see GN'R live instead of on Youtube. So they can experience a real rock band play live.

And have a good time!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2011, 02:20:28 PM »

what the fuck some of you talkin about???
album and tour are different things.
but some of you guys never played shows,and do not know that diference

There are lot of bands in rnr history who played gigs without new album,or without wish to promote new album.
one of them are the biggest band in history of rnr LED Zeppelin.They played shows for money and their and fans pleasure,and they did albums because Atlantic records wanted it.

It's great to see GNR on road in US,whetever they promote or not promote chinese democracy.

And fuckers stop bashing this amazing live band. I want to see them again in Europe before than a new album.

can\t wait to see livestream from Rio
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2011, 02:21:37 PM »

I'm ready for my GNR fix-I'll worry about the new album later-I would imagine the Miami date is pretty official, otherwise the band would have some legal issues to ask the radio station.

libertad
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2011, 02:24:38 PM »

Bands tour all the time without a new product to promote-Metallica has done it before-this is not a thread about a new album.

libertad
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: