Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:49:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228064 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Miami, FL - October 29, 2011? According to Big 105.9FM in Miami
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Miami, FL - October 29, 2011? According to Big 105.9FM in Miami  (Read 43198 times)
Jayster
Headliner

« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2011, 09:06:32 PM »

Man, I can't wait to see a Chicago date.

same! i was at the last show in chicago had floor GA...i will probably get a seat this time so i can see the whole stage production....plus its a easy ride via public transportation for me to get there as its just 3 stops on the blue line for me, then a short bus ride to the all state (probably where they will be again, but them doing it at the United Center would be amazing!!
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2011, 09:11:59 PM »

Any ideas on when we'll get an offical announcement of US dates?

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2011, 09:35:44 PM »

Im all over the FL show, have a friend down there who I saw GNR with for the first time at the RItz when we were 17 in 87. Gonna be a cool reunion if this is for real!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2011, 09:56:32 PM »

Congratulations for all the people in Florida, and this must mean an imminent US tour, which you all americans deserve too much.

If Axl intends to tour the US, I hope that means a new album is on the way.

Troll alert!

Aren't you the guy who was after "concrete info" regarding an US tour? You were the guy who was trying to put everybody else down for being positive.

As soon as we hear something more concrete, what do you do?

You pull something like that out of your ass just so you can find something to whine about. How is what you said concrete in any shape or form?

Shouldn't you go buy Chinese Democracy first and catch up?

The rest of us have a three year advance on you. We know the songs already.

In case you didn't notice: They haven't promoted this album in the USA by touring yet.

Fuck. Nothing can ever make you happy.

"We want an album"!
Album is released
"We want a tour"
Band tours around the world
"We want an US tour"
Rumors of an US tour
"We want an album!"

I bet most US fans haven't seen this band live yet.

No matter how many internet keyboard warriors whine about setlists from 2001 to present day. No matter how they whine about lack of an US tour until things start to materialize and then it's switched to "no album?" whining.

Have you seen this band or the show in 2009 or 2010?

You've read about them, you might have seen Youtube/TV clips, you're bitched about the setlists, but most of you whiners haven't seen the show or the band.

The rest of the USA hasn't seen the band either, but unlike you, they don't spend their precious time whining.

I can see your "review" already.

"I saw this show in 2002/2006."

Yeah right. Who are you, Marty McFly?

The Olympics must be upsetting to you too. They happen every four years. Same thing every time. some win, some lose. "I saw this in 1980"...

I do not get how a GN'R fan could whine about GN'R touring in their own country.

How is it bad that your favorite band (I don't this is true for some of the so called fans) is touring in your country? Seriously? You get to see them that often that it's too much? Really?

Unless you're not really a fan in the first place... Or a truly sad individual.

If I insulted anybody, sorry. I don't mean to be rude.

But this kind of pointless whining has no place here.

A lot of fans have been waiting for shows in the USA.

This is a good thing and I'm not gonna let some sad attention seeker ruin it by posting pointless shit.

/jarmo

I read this same rebuttal in 2004......

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Get 'em J....and grats to the U.S. fans for being able to catch the band again finally....A heads up from the rest of the planet? They're still awesome...and that DJ guy? Awesome guitar player....oh....and Ron is still kick ass nice...

Only thing I'm hoping is that they come close to Southern Ontario, so that, just like in Hamilton, I get to look under the archway leading backstage, see a dude in a backpack, and scream "HEYYYYYYY JARMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Cause that? Was awesome..

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2011, 10:42:11 PM »

Congratulations for all the people in Florida, and this must mean an imminent US tour, which you all americans deserve too much.

If Axl intends to tour the US, I hope that means a new album is on the way.

I can see your "review" already.

"I saw this show in 2002/2006."

Yeah right. Who are you, Marty McFly?

The Olympics must be upsetting to you too. They happen every four years. Same thing every time. some win, some lose. "I saw this in 1980"...

Excellent  hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2011, 12:47:50 AM »

Could you guys take this argument to PM's?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2011, 03:31:04 AM »

Stoned, Jarmo isn't the only one who thinks you're negative. Every one of your posts just has this cynical feel to it. Jarmo, will you just hurry up and ban him. Smiley

Axl is God.
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2011, 06:22:54 AM »

Stoned, Jarmo isn't the only one who thinks you're negative. Every one of your posts just has this cynical feel to it. Jarmo, will you just hurry up and ban him. Smiley

I agree that Stoned have put out many negative posts, but banning a man for beeing negative is childish....If he was on this forum just for the trolling I would agree, but I don't believe he is.

Look at it on the bright side; Stoned is probably an middle-aged man, old enough to witness Guns n' Roses in the 80's. As a lot of other "grown-up" rock fans he is suffering from the "back-in-the-day"-syndrome. But unlike a lot of others with the "back-in-the-day"-syndrome he still bother to attend a show with the new line-up, as he is gonna make the 5 and a half hour drive to Miami. And as he is hoping for a new album he is obviously interesting, and to some certain degree still admiring Gn'R.

I would rather say, have a nice show in Miami Stoned. Maybe some of your negativity dissappear afterwards  ok

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2011, 07:55:40 AM »

So here's my current thought; I'm guess that as next weekend approaches that more radio stations will have more info about stuff going on in their area too.

For as much as I hate WRIF (The local rock station in Detroit) they do play a heavy amount of live GN'R on their own even when there's no promo going on. So I'd love it if they did the same type of thing this station in Miami is doing.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2011, 08:56:25 AM »

I agree that Stoned have put out many negative posts, but banning a man for beeing negative is childish....If he was on this forum just for the trolling I would agree, but I don't believe he is.

Look at it on the bright side; Stoned is probably an middle-aged man, old enough to witness Guns n' Roses in the 80's. As a lot of other "grown-up" rock fans he is suffering from the "back-in-the-day"-syndrome. But unlike a lot of others with the "back-in-the-day"-syndrome he still bother to attend a show with the new line-up, as he is gonna make the 5 and a half hour drive to Miami. And as he is hoping for a new album he is obviously interesting, and to some certain degree still admiring Gn'R.

I would rather say, have a nice show in Miami Stoned. Maybe some of your negativity dissappear afterwards  ok

That's a good call, but like a girl at my local supermarket who commentated on my Gn'R shirt yesterday, is a typical media believing follower who gets sucked into the fashionable "bash Axl and his hired hands" mode.  I told her, look at the concert footage on youtube, listen to CD and then form your opinion, I'll respect that, but to base opinion on hearsay is just madness. I've seen the band a good few times since Donington 88 and have to say the last show at the O2 in October was the best yet.  The AFD (and Illusions) line-up whilst being super cool, were prone to not being 100% together at times and it showed, this isn't the case these days, and the music is the benefactor as such because of this. We as fans that go to shows come away happy to have paid our hard earned cash for a show that ? for ? is worth second of the gig.  I'm so pleased the USA are gonna get something they've waited for years and I suppose a "thank you" to Azoff finally playing ball is order at last... Smiley

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2011, 12:23:12 PM »

if this is true awsome awsome awsome to all in the usa i just hope its a huge success and everybody has a great time like i did in 2006 and 2010!

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2011, 12:26:53 PM »

Great point in the previous post. This band is together and the music and fans definitely benefits from that. Can't wait !!!!

GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2011, 01:36:04 PM »

This is great news !!! would love to see them in Vegas, or Seattle.   

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2011, 03:24:07 PM »

I will be at the in-laws in South Florida Oct 26th - Oct 30th.  This news really adds a skip to my step!

I'm free of all the chains we held together...
sandman
Legend

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2011, 05:52:22 PM »

this is awesome news!!! i have been psyched since i saw this yesterday.  ok

keeping my fingers crossed that this is part of a full US tour with dates in the NE. I plan to take a few days off from work to travel to any shows within about 3-4 hours of philly. i want to catch at least 3, but ideally it'll be 4-5. i'll be looking at shows as far north as albany and CT areas and south to about DC. plenty of big markets in that area so it shouldn't be hard to find some shows that will work with my schedule. i'm really hoping there's a show near philly - i'll need at least 8 tickets, maybe as many as 12. and half of those friends would be seeing GnR for the first time. and an AC show would be killer! would love to see them at the borgata. 

also, thanks to all who have offered "congratulatory" type comments to all of us fans in the States. we really appreciate that!  beer

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2011, 07:29:32 PM »

This is terrible news...this means Axl probably won't have time for the personal backyard show I was hoping for, and aren't we behind by like 3 albums now.  I can't wait to hear the new Slash/Beiber single.  rofl

In all seriousness, my fingers are triple crossed for a Boston area show, and can't wait for vids of RIR!

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »

New week coming up.

Wonder if it'll mean there's gonna be more announcements from radio stations....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Evita
Rocker

Yes, it's me!

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2011, 09:23:54 PM »

Well, in the meantime, here's what you can read on Thin Lizzy's official Facebook:

"Thin Lizzy have recruited guitarist Damon Johnson (Alice Cooper, Brother Cane) to replace Richard Fortus on their forthcoming US tour with Judas Priest. Fortus will be on the road with Guns n Roses for the remainder of the year."

peace

Evita

Guns N' Roses - W. Axl Rose
You can visit www.gnrwar.com
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2011, 09:25:17 PM »

New week coming up.

Wonder if it'll mean there's gonna be more announcements from radio stations....

/jarmo

I was thinking the same thing, I sure hope so!!!
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2011, 09:44:29 PM »

"Thin Lizzy have recruited guitarist Damon Johnson (Alice Cooper, Brother Cane) to replace Richard Fortus on their forthcoming US tour with Judas Priest. Fortus will be on the road with Guns n Roses for the remainder of the year."

Nice!  ok
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: