Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:00:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228057 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chicago, IL at All State Arena - November 15th
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chicago, IL at All State Arena - November 15th  (Read 44331 times)
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2011, 09:46:56 PM »

i want Baz again as the opener just so he can rant on allstate again like in 06...plus it would make my mom even more happy to see Baz live too!

At the Hammerstein in 06 Baz shoulder checked me while he was running backstage, i was right by the stage for that show, 1st row.
meanmachine78
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2011, 07:57:04 AM »

I'm with Birk, I'd rather have good ass seats instead of fighting on the floor for a good spot. I showed my wife where we're sitting and she's cool with it.

Birk, there's no way to return the tickets I got if I get better, is there?

Just sell them, try the boards first and if not sell them on craigslist or ebay if you have to..Dont eat the $$$.  I have 4 1st row club level tix fvor the Orlando show which i am not using now, so i gotta sell them somehow lol..i know people that will be wanting tickets also, i couldnt afford to spot my friends $100 tickets, i only bought 2 for me and my girl.  So im sure you will have no problem selling them, i just hope i have the same luck with the Orlando tickets

Yea, I checked and Section 113 (which is right next to the section I oringinally wanted) are open and cheaper then the tickets I got! But my question is this: I know it's personal opinion, but what do you guys think is better? Section 102, a little closer to the stage but off to stage left or section 113, a little further back but pretty damn close to the middle?
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2011, 08:42:02 AM »

Huh I never have had or seen any problems with security there. I have seen a lot of out of the hand fights that they have had to break up and kick people out. But if your going too pull that shit you don't belong anyway. At least thats the way I have seen it both times I have been there.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2011, 12:23:34 PM »

All of this US tour news is making me very excited indeed. I think a visit to the US is in order for One.In.A.Million very soon, need to see this band again and can't wait. I'm also very happy for all of the loyal fans who waited for this to be announced, it all paid of in the end.  Smiley
chitowngunner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2011, 03:06:59 PM »

Got my tix..sec 111..Cannont wait for this!
Saw em in 02 and 06 with floor seats and those shows were stellar! and I believe Axl was under the weather for the 06 show...but he showed no signs   ok

they never dissapoint Chicago!  beer

hope to see you the rest of you crayz rocknrolla mofo's!! GNFNRS baby!!

06.23.88 - Chicago (show cancelled)
04.10.92 - Chicago (show cancelled)
01.01.01   - Las Vegas, NV
11.18.02 - Chicago
11.27.06 - Chicago
meanmachine78
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2011, 03:47:57 PM »

Got my tix..sec 111..Cannont wait for this!
Saw em in 02 and 06 with floor seats and those shows were stellar! and I believe Axl was under the weather for the 06 show...but he showed no signs   ok

they never dissapoint Chicago!  beer

hope to see you the rest of you crayz rocknrolla mofo's!! GNFNRS baby!!

I'll be there!!! Hopefully Birk can organize the pre-show party! My wife and I are interested so keep us posted!
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2011, 10:18:10 PM »

I will definitely look into it for you guys for sure...like i said its a 10minute driver from my house.  But i wont be driving that night lol
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2011, 09:13:06 PM »

gunsnroses Guns N' Roses
Oh SHIT overslept. Gen tix on sale NOW! Chicago http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04004722D06C38EB
Minneapolis http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2B004729D9234421
KC http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2B004722D54D3D9A?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
1 hour ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2011, 11:42:36 PM »

Spot TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB8Gfv6lPic

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2011, 01:32:02 PM »

That is badass to see!!!!!!!!
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2011, 11:15:41 AM »

Tickets seem to be selling a little slow.  You can still get the limit ,8, in both GA and in the lower 100 level.  Tickets went a lot faster for the 06 show. 

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I really hope the band drops a new single soon, both to bring attention to the tour and to showcase how talented this band is.   yes
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2011, 11:24:15 AM »

Tickets seem to be selling a little slow.  You can still get the limit ,8, in both GA and in the lower 100 level.  Tickets went a lot faster for the 06 show. 

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I really hope the band drops a new single soon, both to bring attention to the tour and to showcase how talented this band is.   yes
No doubt that would certainly help. 

I'm sure I'll be called an "apologist" for pointing this out, but nonetheless, the reality is that the overall economic situation across the country is vastly different now than it was in '06.  The unemployment rate was half what it is now.  So, that can't be dismissed as a factor.

Ali
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2011, 11:27:58 AM »

No doubt that would certainly help. 

I'm sure I'll be called an "apologist" for pointing this out, but nonetheless, the reality is that the overall economic situation across the country is vastly different now than it was in '06.  The unemployment rate was half what it is now.  So, that can't be dismissed as a factor.

Ali

True, as I know a lot of people who don't have as much cash to play with as back then.  Still, I just want to see this tour be as successful as possible...
Jbat81
Rocker

NY FOOTBALL GIANTS

« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2011, 11:49:10 AM »

I think it'll be better to play smaller venues. Like 5-7k capacity... Ill be front row regardless...

5-14-06 NY
5-15-06 NY
11-08-06 MA
11-17-11 NJ
11-19-11 CT
11-25-11 MA
12-30-11 NV
12-31-11 NV
2-10-12 NY
2-12-12 NY
2-15-12 NY
4-8-16 NV
4-9-16 NV
7-19-16 MA
7-20-16 MA
Jayster
Headliner

« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2011, 01:18:49 PM »

the allstate in general has issues with tickets a good portion of the time, mainly because its not in the city...just to give people an idea...Wrestlemania was here a few years ago, and day of the event they still had a bunch of tickets including a crap load on the floor, and thats Wrestlemania which sells out every year...i think being in a burb kinda hurts the all state. plus i havent seen any ad's for it in any of the free papers here like the red eye, or the reader.
Annie
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2011, 01:31:18 PM »

Well I got a fabulous seat in section 102 during the presale, and Hello Axl and I are ready to ROCK!!!!!!
Thankyou so much to GNR and all the powers that be that brought this show to Chicago! love beer

Also the touring company of the Broadway musical ROCK OF AGES are making a Chicago stop for a full week of performances from Nov 8th thru November 13th! It's a hilarious parody and loving tribute to the Sunset Strip metal scene of the late 1980's! They even play a little GNR music. When I saw it in LA, the actor who played Stacie Jaxx loved my Hello Axl tattoo!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:42:39 PM by Little EMO Annie » Logged
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2011, 08:10:04 PM »

the allstate in general has issues with tickets a good portion of the time, mainly because its not in the city...just to give people an idea...Wrestlemania was here a few years ago, and day of the event they still had a bunch of tickets including a crap load on the floor, and thats Wrestlemania which sells out every year...i think being in a burb kinda hurts the all state. plus i havent seen any ad's for it in any of the free papers here like the red eye, or the reader.

I havent seen anything myself, and i live 2 blocks from Harlem/Irving Plaza....we will see....as long as they show up i dont care how many tix are left over.
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2011, 08:10:42 PM »

Well I got a fabulous seat in section 102 during the presale, and Hello Axl and I are ready to ROCK!!!!!!
Thankyou so much to GNR and all the powers that be that brought this show to Chicago! love beer

Also the touring company of the Broadway musical ROCK OF AGES are making a Chicago stop for a full week of performances from Nov 8th thru November 13th! It's a hilarious parody and loving tribute to the Sunset Strip metal scene of the late 1980's! They even play a little GNR music. When I saw it in LA, the actor who played Stacie Jaxx loved my Hello Axl tattoo!

What row do you have?
Jayster
Headliner

« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2011, 08:34:12 PM »

I havent seen anything myself, and i live 2 blocks from Harlem/Irving Plaza....we will see....as long as they show up i dont care how many tix are left over.

yeah, it helps some people who cant get them until the end of the month. also holy crap, you live 2 blocks away from the HiP?? I live in jefferson park about 2 blocks from the blue line station there!
Annie
« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2011, 10:32:35 PM »

What row do you have?

ROW J, seat 1, and it's in section 203 not 202. I also got 4th row tix today for the Sat matinee of ROCK OF AGES.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:38:49 PM by Little EMO Annie » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: