Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:07:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Sammy Hagar GN'R are not worried about the MONEY!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sammy Hagar GN'R are not worried about the MONEY!!  (Read 1617 times)
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« on: October 26, 2011, 08:12:58 PM »

26, 2011 

During a recent interview with Attention Deficit Delirium, legendary rocker Sammy Hagar (VAN HALEN, CHICKENFOOT) offered his thoughts on a reunion of the classic lineup of GUNS N' ROSES. "They've proved it again and again and again that it ain't [about] the money," observed Hagar. "They just don't get along because Axl [Rose, vocals] goes out for a lot less money with his version of GUNS N' ROSES, and Slash goes out for a lot less money with VELVET REVOLVER or by himself. The amount of money they could make if they got it all back together, made a great record and toured the world would probably be as much as THE ROLLING STONES [get], and for them not to do it, it obviously ain't about the money. Because they could do it. I would manage them. I'd be their manager and make sure they got the right deal from all the promoters. They could be the biggest band in the world if they wanted to."

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 08:38:56 PM »

Not a big Sammy fan but he is correct - it's not about the money. I've never seen Axl as a guy who cared about money else he wouldn't have issues licensing songs to crappy movies, etc. He's always seemed very protective of the music which one thing I definitely like in an artist - pick and choose how much your music is used in advertising etc.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: