Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:53:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (Updates) November 17, IZOD Center @ New Jersey
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Updates) November 17, IZOD Center @ New Jersey  (Read 20547 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2011, 10:43:49 PM »

A nice review of the show...I recognize that video, cotis...

GUNS N? ROSES SOAR THROUGH THE HITS IN EAST RUTHERFORD

Guns N? Roses brought the rock to the Izod Center in East Rutherford, N.J. on Thursday (Nov. 17) and boy did they rip the roof off. The show took place about 10 miles outside of New York City. Judging from this fan-filmed medley, the band cycled through a parade of hits that kept the crowd?s attention. Rose and co. performed their most well-known and beloved cuts, such as ?Welcome to the Jungle,? ?November Rain? and ?Paradise City.? Well, duh. The fans would have rioted in the seats if the band skipped that batch of tunes.

While we hear all the stories about singer Axl Rose and his penchant for showing up whenever the hell he feels like it, he still performs with the stamina of an 18-year-old kid transplanted from Indiana. If you live in the tri-state area and you missed it, you?re probably kicking yourself.

We?re also going to agree with VH1 Class ?That Metal Show? host Eddie Trunk and his assessment that Rose has assembled a stellar band to perform with him. GN?R sounds tight as hell and they look great rocking out on that massive stage

http://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-hits-in-east-rutherford/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2011, 12:50:29 PM »

I work at a Barnes & Noble in Princeton and last night coworker said to me:   "Hey, I meant to tell you, a few days after you went to see Axl I had a customer come up to me and say 'last night, I saw the greatest rock show I've ever seen.'  I paused and said 'what was it?' and he said 'Guns N' Roses.'"

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: