Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 12:11:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  14 Years (since Vegas HOB)!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 14 Years (since Vegas HOB)!!  (Read 8950 times)
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2015, 03:35:58 AM »

When the bootleg hit the sites, it took my mate and I about a week to download the entire show. I listened to it at least 4 times a week for about 2 years. One of the best shows I have ever heard. Not just for the quality of the performance, but the energy, attitude, "rants", and overall "meaning" of this show. Hearing the new songs for the first time was an experience I will never forget. Aside from seeing Guns for the first time 6 years later, this is one of the biggest things for me as a fan. Fuck, I miss that was a good time.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2015, 07:05:09 PM »

The reason there is no video, audio, or photos from this show is because security was adamant Axl would leave if he saw anything resembling a camera, cellphone, or video camera. Prior to and as we entered the venue, security reiterated "If Axl sees a camera, he will leave". Sounded like a broken record. Whether he would have, who knows but nobody was taking any chances..

You're confusing the shows there partner.  There was indeed an audio bootleg of the January 1, 2001 show that was widely circulated.  I mentioned it before you first posted on this thread.

Bootlegs of any kind from the December 2001 shows never surfaced, though people who attended said the crowd heckled Axl like crazy at those shows.
mortismurphy
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2015, 09:05:55 PM »

There were a few photos and they had an interesting stage set.
richbc
Opening Act

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2015, 01:10:51 PM »

The reason there is no video, audio, or photos from this show is because security was adamant Axl would leave if he saw anything resembling a camera, cellphone, or video camera. Prior to and as we entered the venue, security reiterated "If Axl sees a camera, he will leave". Sounded like a broken record. Whether he would have, who knows but nobody was taking any chances..

You're confusing the shows there partner.  There was indeed an audio bootleg of the January 1, 2001 show that was widely circulated.  I mentioned it before you first posted on this thread.

Bootlegs of any kind from the December 2001 shows never surfaced, though people who attended said the crowd heckled Axl like crazy at those shows.

I stand corrected until the bootleg issue. Stating "little video, audio, or photos..." instead of "no video, audio, or photos..." would have been more accurate.

Just sharing my personal account of actually being there... partner.
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2015, 05:44:07 AM »

I actually saw a security guard confiscate a camera. it was though he had eyes in the back of his head and saw the guy with it..Wondered if they had camera crews surveillance tipping off security..
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2015, 05:56:37 PM »

I actually saw a security guard confiscate a camera. it was though he had eyes in the back of his head and saw the guy with it..Wondered if they had camera crews surveillance tipping off security..

With Axl in the house, I wouldn't doubt it!   Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: