Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 11:05:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227983 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New DJ Interview "It looks like we're going to be doing a lot more touring"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New DJ Interview "It looks like we're going to be doing a lot more touring"  (Read 52115 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2015, 01:05:04 PM »

My concern was never the itinerary to begin with. I will take your word for it Jarmo.

So your concern is that GN'R added more shows to the tour without consulting one of the guitar players?
This is the same guy who ranted about that surprise show in France in 2012. Nobody else went on a Twitter rant about it.... Then it turns out that he enjoyed it.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mortismurphy
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2015, 01:12:51 PM »

My concern was never the itinerary to begin with. I will take your word for it Jarmo.

So your concern is that GN'R added more shows to the tour without consulting one of the guitar players?
This is the same guy who ranted about that surprise show in France in 2012. Nobody else went on a Twitter rant about it.... Then it turns out that he enjoyed it.  Smiley

/jarmo

The Jarmo of 2013 would have banned your ass.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2015, 01:15:57 PM »

You've got a statement full of demonstrable inaccuracies surrounding the itinerary, timeline, etc.  

You also have earlier statements that directly contradict parts of that statement (re: his health and the severity of his back injury), calling into question THOSE parts.

You have other parts of the statement are of indeterminate accuracy.

So, how do you know the parts of the statement that are of indeterminate accuracy are, in fact, accurate?

Therefore, the itinerary discussion is relevant, and SHOULD be a concern.

Point being: It's not great evidence to support an argument of a lack of communication. Or at least not a lack by the bands management.

RON'S communication skills, maybe......

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2015, 01:16:35 PM »

Are you gonna address the issue or not? This is typical you. Run away!

People get frustrated, tired, whatever and say things. Then look back and go "hey, that was actually fun!". These things happen.
The fact that you use these kinds of comments as evidence proves a few things. You're obviously looking for reasons to dislike management.

By the way, the 2013, or 2015 Jarmo has no problem banning you. Smiley
And I don't know how you would know that considering your decade long exile between 2004 and 2014. Unless...

/jarmo
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:35:49 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2015, 01:17:50 PM »

Really? Because he didn't ban anyone, that I can recall, when that discussion cropped up in 2012.

I think a couple threads got deleted, and a couple more got consolidated...but I don't recall anyone being banned.

Funny....I can't recall the last person who was banned over a topic, recently.....

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2015, 01:19:44 PM »

/jarmo

Can I be frank?

I think he's looking for just that..to garner his "martyr" badge.  More and more, it seems that way.

But, that's JHMO.

Together again,
mortismurphy
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2015, 01:19:56 PM »

Really? Because he didn't ban anyone, that I can recall, when that discussion cropped up in 2012.

I think a couple threads got deleted, and a couple more got consolidated...but I don't recall anyone being banned.

Funny....I can't recall the last person who was banned over a topic, recently.....

Relax, it was a joke.
mortismurphy
« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2015, 01:21:38 PM »

Are you gonna address the issue or not? This is typical you. Run away!

People get frustrated, tired, whatever and say things. Then look back and go "hey, that was actually fun!". These things happen.
The fact that you use these kinds of comments as evidence proves a few things. You're obviously looking for reasons to dislike management.

/jarmo

It was not anything to do with any contradictions in the itinerary - as I said, I will take your word for it. If you want to discuss 2013 tours, you are arguing with the wrong guy.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2015, 01:22:20 PM »

Relax, it was a joke.

Yeah....not really that funny. Or ironic. Or sarcastic. Again, sometimes it's hard to ferret out humor in prose when you see that stuff posted, seriously, over and over again.

As an aside: D-X is better at that stuff.....

Together again,
mortismurphy
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2015, 01:24:01 PM »

Relax, it was a joke.

Yeah....not really that funny. Or ironic. Or sarcastic. Again, sometimes it's hard to ferret out humor in prose when you see that stuff posted, seriously, over and over again.

I am sure you are correct.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2015, 01:28:15 PM »

It was not anything to do with any contradictions in the itinerary - as I said, I will take your word for it.

I got that. You're saying that the fact that the band extended their tour with some shows. without asking one of the guitar players, proves there's miscommunication. I just don't agree.

Because GN'R has done this before, and after that. It happens. Most people here actually love those surprises.

In July 2006 in London, Axl announced a gig later that night at a club in London. They did an acoustic show in Paris in 2010. There's the NYC shows in 2010 as well. Moscow 2010....

Even last year, they announced the last two Brazilian shows after all the others....

/jarmo

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 01:30:16 PM by jarmo » Logged

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2015, 01:37:04 PM »

Relax, it was a joke.

Hey, thanks man.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #192 on: February 23, 2015, 02:53:45 PM »

Can I be frank?

No. The one we got is great, besides its a geetarist that's apparently need replacing not a drummer  Tongue
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 02:55:32 PM by The Wight Gunner » Logged
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #193 on: February 23, 2015, 03:06:06 PM »

Can I be frank?

No. The one we got is great, besides its a geetarist that's apparently need replacing not a drummer  Tongue

See, THATS a joke!

rofl

Together again,
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2015, 02:11:16 AM »

Relax, it was a joke.

You have zero wit

You have the worst humour

Why do you keep posting on  fan site designed to. ..;;;;;    Ya forget it

Why the moderators let you post is beyond me.   

When every comment you have is negative. Not funny.  Has nothing to better the present band. Has no worth in really responding too.  Other in the $1.99, worthless thoughts of a guy who couldn't even respond to to the the last gnr album.....   When it was released.  But seems to feel fit to respond to it 10 years later.    ...?

...??   It matters like a phone call I never answered 10 years ago...   Know one cares
mortismurphy
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2015, 02:20:02 AM »

Relax, it was a joke.

You have zero wit

You have the worst humour

Why do you keep posting on  fan site designed to. ..;;;;;    Ya forget it

Why the moderators let you post is beyond me.   

When every comment you have is negative. Not funny.  Has nothing to better the present band. Has no worth in really responding too.  Other in the $1.99, worthless thoughts of a guy who couldn't even respond to to the the last gnr album.....   When it was released.  But seems to feel fit to respond to it 10 years later.    ...?

...??   It matters like a phone call I never answered 10 years ago...   Know one cares

What do you expect me to say to this?
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2015, 06:39:36 AM »

Did Ron not once come on here and protest that Jarmo not make him out like a liar?? Something about equipment.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2015, 08:26:30 AM »

Did Ron not once come on here and protest that Jarmo not make him out like a liar?? Something about equipment.

Yes.

It was for the surprise show in St Tropez. I thought he had at least one of his guitars with him for the show, but he said it was a rental one.

Anyway, I didn't agree with him about that Twitter rant back in 2012 as I pointed out back then.
You can tell that out to anyone who thinks I've changed.

Of course those people weren't here back then, so they just assume I changed because it fits that idea in their minds. Once again, don't let facts bother you! Wink
Edited to add: This mortismurphy character used to post here in 2004, then he was gone for about a decade and resurfaced last year.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:34:56 PM by jarmo » Logged

ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2015, 04:28:02 PM »

Mortis Murphy, AKA Diesel Daisy on MYGNR if I'm not mistaken? I, can't,think of, anyone, else, that, uses, commas, like, this. If you two aren't the same guy I would be really surprised (please correct me if I'm wrong). If there's one thing I agree with Mort on, it's that Neil Young is the shit. And actually, I never checked out Neil Young before he was brought up here so I do have Mort to thank for that.

Can I be frank?

See, THATS a joke!

rofl

That was too good!

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2015, 05:11:57 PM »

Mortis Murphy, AKA Diesel Daisy on MYGNR if I'm not mistaken? I, can't,think of, anyone, else, that, uses, commas, like, this. If you two aren't the same guy I would be really surprised (please correct me if I'm wrong). If there's one thing I agree with Mort on, it's that Neil Young is the shit. And actually, I never checked out Neil Young before he was brought up here so I do have Mort to thank for that.

Can I be frank?

See, THATS a joke!

rofl

That was too good!

He visits two forums to whine and voice his endless complaints? What a dreary miserable little person he must be.

I liked the Frank joke too, that is humor Cheesy

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: