Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 12:28:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New DJ Interview "It looks like we're going to be doing a lot more touring"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New DJ Interview "It looks like we're going to be doing a lot more touring"  (Read 52470 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #200 on: February 24, 2015, 06:02:50 PM »

Mortis Murphy, AKA Diesel Daisy on MYGNR if I'm not mistaken? I, can't,think of, anyone, else, that, uses, commas, like, this. If you two aren't the same guy I would be really surprised (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Wow.

That's a big claim to make to not even be sure about.

Never seen an accusation about being someone else go well.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2015, 06:18:24 PM »

Mortis Murphy, AKA Diesel Daisy on MYGNR if I'm not mistaken? I, can't,think of, anyone, else, that, uses, commas, like, this. If you two aren't the same guy I would be really surprised (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Wow.

Interesting that he's on another site so much that he's comparing the grammatical tendencies of posters to people here.  If overuse of commas is all the "evidence" you got, I'd say it's pretty flimsy.  And why call a person out in the first place?  Trying to boost your online image?  Where have I heard that before?
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2015, 06:36:12 PM »

The amount of gnr inter forum bs is amazing...

I decided I didn't care for msl's site and politely wished them well...and I got blasted for it..

Truth is I just didn't care for the way people interacted there...I wasn't trying to insult anybody. Same goes with mygnr which is why I have always came here to post

It's just a rock band...that I like to discuss..people take this shit too seriously...

And even if this accusation about mortis is true...who the hell cares..why go there? Just ignore his posts ...I do...

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
mortismurphy
« Reply #203 on: February 24, 2015, 06:40:28 PM »

Not me I am afraid. The only other forums I post on now are two Neil Young forums, and occasionally the (official) Queen forum. Ain't it cool once in a blue moon. I did post on gnronline and was also a member of the DnB list. I think I posted under, murphy or some variant of my second name.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2015, 06:45:12 PM »

Too bad you were gone when things were happening. Judging by your posting history, you were gone for over a decade between 2004 and last year!

No wonder you seem so bitter. You missed probably the most exciting era of the band since the early 1990s!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mortismurphy
« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2015, 06:51:21 PM »

A lot of interest in me!
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2015, 06:59:36 PM »

Interesting that he's on another site so much that he's comparing the grammatical tendencies of posters to people here.  If overuse of commas is all the "evidence" you got, I'd say it's pretty flimsy.  And why call a person out in the first place?  Trying to boost your online image?  Where have I heard that before?

It just gets weird.

Because when you finally say it, you've already been thinking it for a bit.  So you are pretty sure, at least, in your own mind.

The other person is obviously going to deny it.

Where does it go from there?  Do you double down as the accuser, making you look a little too committed?  Try and joke it away?

Next thing you know, its 3 pages later.  And everyone is uncomfortable.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2015, 07:00:37 PM »

With this community, I see a lot of the same names on all boards. 

I always pegged us as people who pretty much are who they are.

The only name changers tend to be the banned.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #208 on: February 24, 2015, 07:01:38 PM »

was also a member of the DnB list.

Woo-hoo!!  Represent, son!

What ever happened to Jeff?  Did he ever make to any of these boards?  Anyone know?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #209 on: February 24, 2015, 07:59:37 PM »

A lot of interest in me!

Yeah, funny coincidence don't you think? Ten years gone and there you are again! Just in time to complain when things quieted down!

What ever happened to Jeff?  Did he ever make to any of these boards?  Anyone know?

I don't remember seeing him on message boards.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #210 on: February 24, 2015, 08:08:13 PM »

This is the only one that I check out and participate in. I've been reading this message board since it first began. It was this, Jeff's website, OnlineOnslaught, Scoops wrestling, and NY Giants football when I was in college. Now I don't have the time so I only check this one for Guns news.
mortismurphy
« Reply #211 on: February 24, 2015, 08:35:18 PM »

A lot of interest in me!

Yeah, funny coincidence don't you think? Ten years gone and there you are again! Just in time to complain when things quieted down!

When did you say I joined? 2004? Active year.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #212 on: February 24, 2015, 10:02:07 PM »

Too bad you were gone when things were happening. Judging by your posting history, you were gone for over a decade between 2004 and last year!

No wonder you seem so bitter. You missed probably the most exciting era of the band since the early 1990s!

/jarmo

Touche/

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #213 on: February 25, 2015, 05:01:55 AM »

Wow.

So with every over the to comment you make.  You question this posters comment with a

Wow

Like you are so shocked someone said something?

Get over yourself
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #214 on: February 25, 2015, 05:07:24 AM »

/jarmo

I am glad you are picking up on this. 

The guy cone sternly complains about the albums CD.

But during the time the album was released.  He was a registered user of this forum.  But had nothing to say for nearly ten years....

I am not one to say anything negative. 

Really..

But if you are in jail.   Locked up and getting it.....     I really don't care what you have to say. 

And either does bubba
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #215 on: February 25, 2015, 05:13:53 AM »

With this community, I see a lot of the same names on all boards. 

I always pegged us as people who pretty much are who they are.

The only name changers tend to be the banned.

So this is another post where you talk about how you post at other forums?

Do you know a guy name Steve?,....

He owes me 20

Get over yourself.    And your pathetic talking about how you post at other forums. 

It's not all about you.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #216 on: February 25, 2015, 05:14:57 AM »

/jarmo

I am glad you are picking up on this. 

The guy cone sternly complains about the albums CD.

But during the time the album was released.  He was a registered user of this forum.  But had nothing to say for nearly ten years....

I am not one to say anything negative. 

Really..

But if you are in jail.   Locked up and getting it.....     I really don't care what you have to say. 

And either does bubba
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #217 on: February 25, 2015, 05:16:25 AM »

Lol

Don't make me say it one more time
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #218 on: February 25, 2015, 05:44:54 AM »

was also a member of the DnB list.

Woo-hoo!!  Represent, son!

I think Jeff is working as a sports photographer now

Jeff posted to the alt.gnr newsgroup in the 90s
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #219 on: February 25, 2015, 07:53:48 AM »

This Bacon chap makes no sense and is not a poster I've seen until recently. I know grammar is something we don't mention...but really!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: