Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:21:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on Mayweather & Pacquiao fight
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on Mayweather & Pacquiao fight  (Read 18605 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 02:10:37 PM »

He tweeted several times about one match, that was a current event. He didn't discuss the careers of the fighters or anything relating to previous matches and so on.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mortismurphy
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 03:00:04 PM »

He tweeted several times about one match, that was a current event. He didn't discuss the careers of the fighters or anything relating to previous matches and so on.

/jarmo

He was tweeting, albeit jokingly, about a possible rematch. It is a bit hard to follow Axl's train of thought about a rematch without looking into Mayweather's career (he is 38 and has one contracted Showtime fight) while discussing hypothetical opponents - granted we did get diverted into comparisons between former boxers. It is topical, Axl is obviously interested in it: I do not see the problem.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2015, 03:28:44 PM »

I asked nicely, twice.

I'm not really looking for a debate whether or not you agree. I appreciate the feedback, but I'm not gonna ask nicely again.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2015, 03:31:06 PM »

So why not post it in the news section where people can't post?

How much GNR centric discussion was their going to be about him posting about boxing if we, in fact, can't talk about boxing?

If you want to move it, move it.  We told you to move it. 

And certainly can't recall any other time you were this allegedly concerned with our feelings on such an action.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2015, 03:34:34 PM »

Ok, fine. I'm moving out all your boxing talk.

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2015, 03:39:58 PM »

Ok, fine. I'm moving out all your boxing talk.

Go right ahead.  I told you to do that a few posts back.

I certainly don't dispute your point they don't have anything to do with Guns N' Roses.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
mortismurphy
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2015, 05:54:18 PM »

Alright then. If anyone wants to discuss who would win in a mythical battle, Joe Louis or Ali, I will see you in the sports section.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: