Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 09:20:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228037 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  G N' R Play Troubadour Friday, April 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: G N' R Play Troubadour Friday, April 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited  (Read 326876 times)
lipeguns
Rocker

This guy wanna pinch my ass! Ha! Ha! Ha!

« Reply #1720 on: April 04, 2016, 12:13:50 AM »

God Father theme:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDwiNY-FePc/
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1721 on: April 04, 2016, 12:17:26 AM »

Thank. The uploader says she has more, or at least it sounded like that.

ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #1722 on: April 04, 2016, 12:17:55 AM »

still no better or cd clips, but its cool how many people want to see them. im dying to hear that new intro, even though i liked the old one too. very happy they played 2 cd songs even though it was their first time on stage together in 23 years and a short show. even under those special circumstances they played them, so thats a good sign for things to come for us cd fans, i think.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
lipeguns
Rocker

This guy wanna pinch my ass! Ha! Ha! Ha!

« Reply #1723 on: April 04, 2016, 12:25:38 AM »

Thank. The uploader says she has more, or at least it sounded like that.

Yep, she have more (pics or vids) but promised no more upload GN'R stuff in "at least" 5 days...
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #1724 on: April 04, 2016, 12:36:07 AM »

It is still riveting as to how this is all happening.

Like it has not really sunk in yet for me. I have 2 tickets to a Nashville show, good seats too. upper deck, row A. Which is a good seat for a value price.

I have already seen several clips of the Troub show, with Axl/Slash together, along with Duff, Richard, Frank, Dizzy

It just seems like its one sick fucking joke. This really really twisted fucked up thing, and it isn't really happening.

I think Vegas back to back will really sink in, getting a full set. I just can't believe this. It's so fucking incredible.

GnF'nR

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1725 on: April 04, 2016, 01:01:17 AM »

Amazing All GNR, Frank & Slash Special

love

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Buckeye
Opening Act

« Reply #1726 on: April 04, 2016, 02:15:11 AM »

They really do sound great, but I really hope they ditch "The Seeker."  These guys wrote a million great songs - I wish they didn't waste a spot on the setlist on a Who cover.  Look, if the band really wants to play this, I want to hear whatever they feel like playing.  It just seems like this a holdover from covers on the 2014 tour, as opposed to something they're inspired by. 

Slash once played my Les Paul (pic to the left) & the bass used on "Better" is literally on my living room floor. 

Was at the first and last shows of the Bumblefoot era: 5/12/06 NYC & 6/7/14 Vegas
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #1727 on: April 04, 2016, 03:01:22 AM »

They really do sound great, but I really hope they ditch "The Seeker."  These guys wrote a million great songs - I wish they didn't waste a spot on the setlist on a Who cover.  Look, if the band really wants to play this, I want to hear whatever they feel like playing.  It just seems like this a holdover from covers on the 2014 tour, as opposed to something they're inspired by. 
I agree with this. why having FOUR covers when they have so much material on their own... even New Rose (altough it's a fucking great song) could be replaced by something much better... let's say Then And Now, or some similar song from Duff's solo era, THAT would be awesome! drool

kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #1728 on: April 04, 2016, 03:35:22 AM »

I agree with this. why having FOUR covers when they have so much material on their own... even New Rose (altough it's a fucking great song) could be replaced by something much better... let's say Then And Now, or some similar song from Duff's solo era, THAT would be awesome! drool

On the other hand, if they're doing covers, I think they should do something GN'R has actually recorded. So LALD and KOHD are very understandable, they've been on the setlist since the UYI-tour. But I agree with you guys that even though The Seeker (for example) sounds very cool, I'd prefer something original or then something from TSI.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
DRK
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1729 on: April 04, 2016, 05:09:17 AM »

Grin ok
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #1730 on: April 04, 2016, 05:11:52 AM »

Undecided

http://www.alternativenation.net/steven-adler-has-rehearsed-with-guns-n-roses-back-injury/

kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #1731 on: April 04, 2016, 05:15:39 AM »

Mick Wall.. enough said.

But I still expect Steven to make an appearance at some point, he's been so quiet about this whole thing. I'm sure he would have opened his mouth if he was left out completely.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #1732 on: April 04, 2016, 08:09:03 AM »

Don't know what you guys are smokin' but that Seeker was awesome! Good gracious....can't imagine that this shit is going to get better.  drool

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1733 on: April 04, 2016, 09:02:03 AM »

Don't know what you guys are smokin' but that Seeker was awesome! Good gracious....can't imagine that this shit is going to get better.  drool

Yeah. I don't really mind this song, never cared about it. But Slash's solo really improved it a lot to me.

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #1734 on: April 04, 2016, 09:08:03 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLOsD-UasC8

This is GnR walking out onto the stage and the very beginning of ISE.
AXL DEMOCRACY
Rocker

« Reply #1735 on: April 04, 2016, 09:13:24 AM »

Very cool video.

"The art comes first.  It dictates if not the course [then] the destination artistically." - W. Axl Rose
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #1736 on: April 04, 2016, 09:15:14 AM »

Very cool video.

This is from the same source as the 2:19 minute Welcome to the Jungle Video, something tells me he/she has Chinese Democracy...
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #1737 on: April 04, 2016, 09:18:19 AM »

Very cool video.

This is from the same source as the 2:19 minute Welcome to the Jungle Video, something tells me he/she has Chinese Democracy...
yes, fingers crossed for that to be true drool

AXL DEMOCRACY
Rocker

« Reply #1738 on: April 04, 2016, 09:21:56 AM »

still no better or cd clips, but its cool how many people want to see them. im dying to hear that new intro, even though i liked the old one too. very happy they played 2 cd songs even though it was their first time on stage together in 23 years and a short show. even under those special circumstances they played them, so thats a good sign for things to come for us cd fans, i think.

Yes I'm wondering if "CD" sounded any different than from the 2009-2014 tour? i imagine it would sound more "grungy" - the way it apparently did when it was first recorded (in '99) and more of how it sounded at the 2001-2002 shows. No Pitman on effects may also change it unless Melissa took that over.

"The art comes first.  It dictates if not the course [then] the destination artistically." - W. Axl Rose
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1739 on: April 04, 2016, 09:22:32 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLOsD-UasC8

This is GnR walking out onto the stage and the very beginning of ISE.
Awesome!

Yeah. At least Browstone and Chinese more.

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: