Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:10:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] July 20th, 2016 Foxborough, MA @ Gillette Stadium (Night #2)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] July 20th, 2016 Foxborough, MA @ Gillette Stadium (Night #2)  (Read 44298 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2016, 09:17:46 AM »

Well, at least now with Periscope is less absurd (but still is) to moan about the setlist.

Back in the 2009/10 there were people bitching about it when they were just READING the updates. hihi

Wink  Still, trust me.  People not watching the scopes who are kvetching based on reading the setlists in the threads. I promise.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #221 on: July 27, 2016, 09:30:20 AM »

Well, at least now with Periscope is less absurd (but still is) to moan about the setlist.

Back in the 2009/10 there were people bitching about it when they were just READING the updates. hihi

Wink  Still, trust me.  People not watching the scopes who are kvetching based on reading the setlists in the threads. I promise.
I trust you.

Wont lie, I get excited when I see/read that they tried something new. It is exciting. But I dont demand it. Especially if all we get from those additions to the setlist is the crappy Periscopes, some YouTube and a bunch of audience recordings later that less people care about.

jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2016, 01:57:49 AM »

This made me laugh.. seriously this small ass town really are nitpickers! http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/foxboro-issues-warning-to-gillette-stadium-after-guns-n-roses/article_6a47c138-54d6-11e6-bc51-bf6d3a3ca030.html

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #223 on: July 29, 2016, 04:20:01 AM »

Sorry to the Forum member I spilled beer on lol. Was jjmping...  Hopefully Periscope was good!

Haha that was me! When I saw you singing every word to CD and Periscoping I knew you had to be a forum junkie!

poop
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #224 on: July 29, 2016, 07:09:39 AM »

I can't remember if it was this thread, or the General thread, where I was talking about this but...yeah...they really are.  It's just nuts.

At least they only issued a warning.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #225 on: July 29, 2016, 09:11:00 AM »

I have to laugh...you live in Foxboro, and you file a noise complaint?? The stadium has been there for over 40 years in one form or another...get over it.  Tongue

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #226 on: July 29, 2016, 09:52:21 AM »

I have to laugh...you live in Foxboro, and you file a noise complaint?? The stadium has been there for over 40 years in one form or another...get over it.  Tongue

What's funny is that other than the Stadium and the adjoining Patriot Place there are only a few other things in town that drive business. Most of those are either fully or partially owned by former New England Patriot players, or are on a street (Rt1) that would have tumbleweeds rolling down it if that Stadium wasn't built... In all seriousness if anyone has seen the Pixar film Cars, that is Foxboro, they built 95 and 495 on East on South sides of town which essentially removed the viability of RT1 as a major commuter road.

Tax money brought in by that Stadium and Entertainment Complex have improved infrastructure, built a state of the art Emergency complex (Police and Fire), Kraft has donated Youth Sports fields... yet the Selectmen never miss an opportunity to try and wag their finger in Kraft's face. Before the new Stadium was built in 2002 behind the original Stadium, that extra land was an f'ing trailer park.
Jbat81
Rocker

NY FOOTBALL GIANTS

« Reply #227 on: July 29, 2016, 01:01:37 PM »

Sorry to the Forum member I spilled beer on lol. Was jjmping...  Hopefully Periscope was good!

Haha that was me! When I saw you singing every word to CD and Periscoping I knew you had to be a forum junkie!

There you are! lol I didn't see you after a few songs... But yea, full beer and jumping like a like a lil kid will def make spill ur beer haha

5-14-06 NY
5-15-06 NY
11-08-06 MA
11-17-11 NJ
11-19-11 CT
11-25-11 MA
12-30-11 NV
12-31-11 NV
2-10-12 NY
2-12-12 NY
2-15-12 NY
4-8-16 NV
4-9-16 NV
7-19-16 MA
7-20-16 MA
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #228 on: July 29, 2016, 07:53:19 PM »

There you are! lol I didn't see you after a few songs... But yea, full beer and jumping like a like a lil kid will def make spill ur beer haha

Haha I was around! Even took a minor tumble down the stands after a beer run haha.

poop
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #229 on: July 30, 2016, 11:54:31 AM »

What's funny is that other than the Stadium and the adjoining Patriot Place there are only a few other things in town that drive business. Most of those are either fully or partially owned by former New England Patriot players, or are on a street (Rt1) that would have tumbleweeds rolling down it if that Stadium wasn't built... In all seriousness if anyone has seen the Pixar film Cars, that is Foxboro, they built 95 and 495 on East on South sides of town which essentially removed the viability of RT1 as a major commuter road.

Tax money brought in by that Stadium and Entertainment Complex have improved infrastructure, built a state of the art Emergency complex (Police and Fire), Kraft has donated Youth Sports fields... yet the Selectmen never miss an opportunity to try and wag their finger in Kraft's face. Before the new Stadium was built in 2002 behind the original Stadium, that extra land was an f'ing trailer park.

I live in a small town in Italy... it's the same old story all around the world i think  peace hihi
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #230 on: August 02, 2016, 10:54:59 PM »

A hoy hoy gang.

First I would like to thank all of you again for the advice about the train and such. Renting a car was much easier and faster. 

As for the show what can I say, it was phenomenal. This is by far and away the greatest concert I have ever seen. I was 15 when Appetite broke out and kicked the hair metal scene to the curb.  To see Axl share the stage with Slash and Duff was a dream come true. Not to sound like a sap but o be able to share that with my 5 yea old son and wife was perfect.

Speaking of my son, he had a great time. Katarina actually photographed him at the show. We were on the floor (isle seats in row 5) and she came up twice to photograph the band. My son was rocking out to his favorite song Nightrain and she asked is she could take his picture. Of course I said yes, he was dressed like vintage Axl, red plaid shirt and rocking the red bandanna. Watching him was a show in its self.

This band blew me away. Richard is an amazing talent, and now that there are just 2 guitarist I think his talent stands out even more. Frank has become my all time favorite G n' R drummer. The man's got power and groove, he's a beast. Melissa was a definitive standout as well. Her backing vocals, as many have attested to, are stellar. She looks like she is having the time of her life and I found it very infectious.  And Dizzy was solid as usual. He got a good pop during his intro to Estranged which was great to see.

I've tried to post a few pictures but I can't get it to work. I've tried my google account and I even posted a couple on face book ( and I despise face book ) but to no avail.

So again, thanks for the info regarding the train, and I hope I get to do all again sometime. Preferably in Canada next spring  ok 

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2016, 05:27:43 AM »

All i wanna 'complain' about is the lack of OMG in the set. Sad

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: