Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 11:00:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227877 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler is a LOSER
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler is a LOSER  (Read 30603 times)
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2006, 01:07:53 PM »

If you think the Steven bashing is as bad as the Axl bashing has been in the past, you haven't been here that long.

At this point it seems like Steven has managed to alienate many of his fans.

/jarmo

i have been here here like three years and thats long enough to have seen alot of axl bashing, alot of slash bashing, alot of axl vs. slash shit and alot of vr vs. gnr shit etc. etc. but it's never been ok to do so. ?I can also see that some of adlers fans have been alionated over the years, especially over the last few months, due to the conflict with the two AA lineups and the fact that he's actually playing with a gn'r cover band suplied by the 20 q's and answers from steven and various statements by former AA members.. Does this tho make it ok to bash adler? If so i don't have a case so to say...

It is not ok on this board to whine about the gn'r situation, and it's not ok on this board to bash axl so why is it ok to bash anyone else? like steven adler i.e. I'm sure it wouldn't be ok to start an "Axl is a loser" thread in the gn'r section so my question is: why is ok to bash steven, and why is it ok to start a "steven is a loser" thread?

I can also understand that mods take more control over the gn'r section since it is the most important one, but shouldn't all the sections of this board be moderated with the same rules and standards?

but let`s stop this discussion..... and lock this thread, too. i understand that it`s an insult to people, who still believe in adler.  time will tell if you`re right, but i wouldn`t be surprised if he was found dead by an overdose...

totaly agree!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 01:18:57 PM by erose » Logged

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2006, 01:47:36 PM »

If you think the Steven bashing is as bad as the Axl bashing has been in the past, you haven't been here that long.

/jarmo

i have been here here like three years and thats long enough to have seen alot of axl bashing, alot of slash bashing, alot of axl vs. slash shit and alot of vr vs. gnr shit etc. etc. but it's never been ok to do so.  I can also see that some of adlers fans have been alionated over the years, especially over the last few months, due to the conflict with the two AA lineups and the fact that he's actually playing with a gn'r cover band suplied by the 20 q's and answers from steven and various statements by former AA members.. Does this tho make it ok to bash adler? If so i don't have a case so to say...

It is not ok on this board to whine about the gn'r situation, and it's not ok on this board to bash axl so why is it ok to bash anyone else? like steven adler i.e. I'm sure it wouldn't be ok to start an "Axl is a loser" thread in the gn'r section so my question is: why is ok to bash steven, and why is it ok to start a "steven is a loser" thread?

I can also understand that mods take more control over the gn'r section since it is the most important one, but shouldn't all the sections of this board be moderated with the same rules and standards?

but let`s stop this discussion..... and lock this thread, too. i understand that it`s an insult to people, who still believe in adler.  time will tell if you`re right, but i wouldn`t be surprised if he was found dead by an overdose...

totaly agree!

ok   we have different opinions..........and we`ll see what he`s doing in the future

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2006, 02:31:43 PM »

/jarmo

i have been here here like three years and thats long enough to have seen alot of axl bashing, alot of slash bashing, alot of axl vs. slash shit and alot of vr vs. gnr shit etc. etc. but it's never been ok to do so.? I can also see that some of adlers fans have been alionated over the years, especially over the last few months, due to the conflict with the two AA lineups and the fact that he's actually playing with a gn'r cover band suplied by the 20 q's and answers from steven and various statements by former AA members.. Does this tho make it ok to bash adler? If so i don't have a case so to say...

but let`s stop this discussion..... and lock this thread, too. i understand that it`s an insult to people, who still believe in adler.? time will tell if you`re right, but i wouldn`t be surprised if he was found dead by an overdose...

totaly agree!

ok? ?we have different opinions..........and we`ll see what he`s doing in the future

yup, can't do nothing but to wish the guy good luck! peace

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2006, 03:14:38 PM »

/jarmo
Steven doesnt have as many fans as Axl to alienate.? Besides the fact Axl might be a semi recluse but he doesnt go out and make an ass of himself like Steven.? Just looking at what Steven has and lost and gained and lost I can't think of a single thing he is doing now that doesn't make him a looser.? Can anyone come up with a valid reason or two....

We could end this discuss very simply with a simple poll, i bet 80% of people will think Steven is a looser
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 03:16:10 PM by More Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2006, 03:17:50 PM »

But making fun of Steven Adler is fun..
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2006, 03:53:34 PM »

If you don't complain about GN'R or talk about the band members there isn't a need for this board at all. That's all there is to do.
It's okay to complain about Steven because a lot of fans were hurt by his actions and a junkie who can't get off the stuff with celebrity-calibur help IS a loser. Truth hurts, buddy.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2006, 04:41:34 PM »

If you don't complain about GN'R or talk about the band members there isn't a need for this board at all. That's all there is to do.
It's okay to complain about Steven because a lot of fans were hurt by his actions and a junkie who can't get off the stuff with celebrity-calibur help IS a loser. Truth hurts, buddy.
Truth indeed hurt but saying someone is a looser is not true at all, It's like saying everyone that claims that Adler is a loser are loosers too just for the fact that those people dont even have a grain of intelligence to notice when some person really need help and yet they try to destroy him.
But hey!, who can say isnt a loser at all if you are complaining for someone you dont care?

No man can be my equal
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2006, 05:37:18 PM »

But making fun of Steven Adler is fun..

to bad you you don't think the same about making fun of axl... Roll Eyes

complain about whatever the fuck you want, but it's still rediculus to bash people left and right...

Truth indeed hurt but saying someone is a looser is not true at all, It's like saying everyone that claims that Adler is a loser are loosers too just for the fact that those people dont even have a grain of intelligence to notice when some person really need help and yet they try to destroy him.
But hey!, who can say isnt a loser at all if you are complaining for someone you dont care?

brilliant post.

all who say that steven is a loser is the real losers hehe

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
WARose
Legend

« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2006, 05:43:37 PM »

why that??

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2006, 06:07:31 PM »

? ?why that??

sorry it was a joke. Lips Sealed

didn't your mama every tell you someting along the line of: "those who call other people losers are the real losers"? hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
WARose
Legend

« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2006, 09:46:49 AM »

yeah she did   .........but actually it`s a lie hihi

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2006, 01:56:48 PM »

? ?why that??

didn't your mama every tell you someting along the line of: "those who call other people losers are the real losers"? hihi

Actually my momma told me Steven Adler was a looser and told me to stay away from him. I was banned growing up from listening to anything pre- Illusions, and the song Civil War

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2006, 07:19:46 PM »

? ?why that??

Actually my momma told me Steven Adler was a looser and told me to stay away from him. I was banned growing up from listening to anything pre- Illusions, and the song Civil War

rofl

your mum is great ha ha!!

i would tell my upcomming baby the same tho... Tongue

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2006, 03:25:41 PM »

Can someone explain to me how Steven Adler is not a loser?

What makes a loser a loser? Losing, of course. He was in one of the biggest rock n roll bands of all time. HE LOST IT. He got a little recognition with the first Adler's Appetite;  HE LOST IT. He bounced back and got together another band, the second Adler's Appetite, a third chance at stardom, and...survey says...HE LOST IT. Perhaps the hardest thing he has done was becoming sober. And, guess what, HE LOST THAT TOO.

Sounds like a loser to me.

makane
Legend

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2006, 03:42:44 PM »

Well, with your thinking just about anyone could be a "LOSER". You only picked the negative things he has done.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2006, 03:54:35 PM »

The point is everything postive he has done he has lost or reversed. Everything he has ever done has gotten him to a point where he plays with a crappy cover band.

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2006, 10:39:05 PM »

Can someone explain to me how Steven Adler is not a loser?

What makes a loser a loser? Losing, of course. He was in one of the biggest rock n roll bands of all time. HE LOST IT. He got a little recognition with the first Adler's Appetite;? HE LOST IT. He bounced back and got together another band, the second Adler's Appetite, a third chance at stardom, and...survey says...HE LOST IT. Perhaps the hardest thing he has done was becoming sober. And, guess what, HE LOST THAT TOO.

Sounds like a loser to me.

who are you? hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2006, 06:20:19 PM »

I'm Matt Sorum.

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2006, 03:18:30 AM »

I'm Matt Sorum.

well fuck off then!  hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
James_Ramone
Headliner

Right next door to hell

« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2006, 09:06:39 AM »

i think its about time you guys stopped bashing adler. we've been there done that, we all know the guy has problems and he hasnt said or done the best things recently. But ffs leave him alone. Its 1 set of rules for ppl slagging off axl (im not one of them) and another set for ppl slagging off steve. At the end of the day, all the people who have met steve on this uk tour (me included) have realised that at heart he is a genuinley good guy, unfortunatley other ppls bad influences rub off on him. Steve is out there touring ad the gigs are enjoyable. Stop this Anti adler shit now

G'N'F'N'R's
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: