Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 11:22:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227933 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  what part of the recording is done?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: what part of the recording is done?  (Read 21480 times)
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2007, 04:28:32 PM »

But here's a larger point... Maybe fans on the internet speculate over every crumb of info they get.? But so what?? I mean, honestly?? Why should Axl or anyone in the camp give a fuck one way or another?? Axl's a fucking rock star with the world at his feet.? A bunch of losers on the internet shouldn't even be a blip on his radar.? He should have better things to do that obsess over what a bunch of nerds think about him.

well said...totally

Axl is a rock star, but he is also human being who has family and friends who care about him

Go figure

Here's what I know... if reading the random comments of some anonymous nerds online pissed me off as much as it pisses Axl off, I'd just quit reading 'em.

Obviously, internet rumors bother Axl. ?So maybe Axl should disconnect from the internet and go do any of the awesome, amazing, fun things that a world famous, wealthy, beloved rock star could be doing with his days.

Why would someone elect to wallow in their misery like that?

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2007, 04:33:05 PM »

But here's a larger point... Maybe fans on the internet speculate over every crumb of info they get.? But so what?? I mean, honestly?? Why should Axl or anyone in the camp give a fuck one way or another?? Axl's a fucking rock star with the world at his feet.? A bunch of losers on the internet shouldn't even be a blip on his radar.? He should have better things to do that obsess over what a bunch of nerds think about him.

well said...totally

Axl is a rock star, but he is also human being who has family and friends who care about him

Go figure

Here's what I know... if reading the random comments of some anonymous nerds online pissed me off as much as it pisses Axl off, I'd just quit reading 'em.

Obviously, internet rumors bother Axl. ?So maybe Axl should disconnect from the internet and go do any of the awesome, amazing, fun things that a world famous, wealthy, beloved rock star could be doing with his days.

Why would someone elect to wallow in their misery like that?

Again, you assume alot of things and you think very black and white
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2007, 04:37:52 PM »

mysteron and Jarmo,

is there any hope to getting an update from the band on the cd status even if it does not contain a release date?

The one from months ago seems so out dated at this point. At the time of axls letter he stated they had so many weeks left or months, were months past that point with no sign of anything. ?I know stuff changes all the time.

I understand that, no problem but maybe it is time to clue the fans in again, give them some hope or something to rally around.

And I know jarmo no matter what axl or the band says there will always be people who bitch, that will not change if they give an update or not , but the majority of tha fans will be happier if they get some news.
 ?

*cough cough*

Nice post yea maybe they will comment or our great pal mysteron can put in a good word that a update would be appreciated

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2007, 04:40:52 PM »

How many people on this board believe CD is coming out this year?  Just wondering.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2007, 04:45:15 PM »

mysteron and Jarmo,

is there any hope to getting an update from the band on the cd status even if it does not contain a release date?

The one from months ago seems so out dated at this point. At the time of axls letter he stated they had so many weeks left or months, were months past that point with no sign of anything. ?I know stuff changes all the time.

I understand that, no problem but maybe it is time to clue the fans in again, give them some hope or something to rally around.

And I know jarmo no matter what axl or the band says there will always be people who bitch, that will not change if they give an update or not , but the majority of tha fans will be happier if they get some news.
 ?

*cough cough*

Nice post yea maybe they will comment or our great pal mysteron can put in a good word that a update would be appreciated

Guns should just give a definitive statement when they are 100% ready, that is my opinion.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2007, 04:45:45 PM »

How many people on this board believe CD is coming out this year?? Just wondering.

Personally, I think it will come out at some point. ?Trying to pin it down to a particular month or even year is worthless because things change constantly.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2007, 04:47:11 PM »

How many people on this board believe CD is coming out this year?? Just wondering.

I do
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2007, 04:47:40 PM »

The recording is done, the mixing and mastering is probaly done too.

It's just taking Axl a while to decide on the album artwork. And the font for the liner notes.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2007, 05:02:36 PM »

It's just taking Axl a while to decide on the album artwork. And the font for the liner notes.

Axl is an artist.

I say let him do his masterpiece because he has earned the right to do so.

And however long that takes, so be it.

guns_n_motley
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2007, 05:02:57 PM »

when in doubt, times new roman hihi rofl
guns_n_motley
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2007, 05:03:39 PM »

I do

any particular reason?? or just you believe it will be?
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2007, 05:04:08 PM »

I guess so.....

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2007, 05:04:38 PM »

i thought the albumartwork was done years ago.. Bike.. wall... gnr..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2007, 05:05:12 PM »

I do

any particular reason?? or just you believe it will be?

I just believe it will happen
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2007, 05:07:17 PM »

there wasn't a snowball chance in hell that album was ever coming out last year.. we are in june and not one peep has been mentioned other than the " good news/ bad news" update this whole year. I really don't care, but i doubt GnR can play the US again without a album and I really want to see em' again this year. i don't care what setlist they bring with em'. just come back to the states...PLEASE!!!!!

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2007, 05:10:15 PM »

Mysteron do you know if after these scheduled gigs they have now, afterwards they will be gearing up for CD's release?

I have no idea
Ron Jones
Headliner

Mr. Blue Sky

« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2007, 05:12:46 PM »

GNR is most certainly hardest band to stick around for. Some people would argue that a band like Pantera is worse because it's impossible to make that happen again. Here we are sticking by Axl's side and there's no reason why it shouldn't why it shouldn't be out and we have no explanation. FRUSTRATING!

Add me:

http://www.myspace.com/ronjones7

Fleet Center Boston, MA 12/2/02
Hammerstein Ballroom New York, NY 5/15/06
DCU Center Worcester, MA 11/8/06
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2007, 05:14:54 PM »

GNR is most certainly hardest band to stick around for. Some people would argue that a band like Pantera is worse because it's impossible to make that happen again. Here we are sticking by Axl's side and there's no reason why it shouldn't why it shouldn't be out and we have no explanation. FRUSTRATING!

hey man...he thanked all of  us last year at hammerstein for sticking around all these years...what more do you want?? a album of original material.. hihi...don't ya' think you're asking for a little much

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2007, 05:16:50 PM »

Well. I stick around with a band, for the music they have made, not for the music they are going to make.
So.. Just pump up the Volum on the illusions album, and the wait is not that hard ?ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2007, 05:44:31 PM »

Well. I stick around with a band, for the music they have made, not for the music they are going to make.

I'm for the music I'm going to hear, at the shows or otherwise.  Tongue

I won't worry if not this year but I think cd will most likely come out this year.

I think it's because they have to be intentionally myserious and misleading about shit.

Or it's simply because some people have to be intentionally slow and misreading their words.
Those people never listen to the opinions different to theirs.
And when they are proven wrong, they go blame the band or the messenger, or both.

And act as if they knew what in axl's or his friends mind better than themselves and state their speculations as if those were facts.  assuming.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: