Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 10:23:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227993 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  PIC OF GH FRONT/BACK COVER
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: PIC OF GH FRONT/BACK COVER  (Read 10350 times)
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2004, 07:21:53 AM »

Interesting that they put a picture of the original lineup even though they were only together for like 4 of the 14 songs on the album. I mean, it's my favorite lineup and I'm really happy to have that photo representing the band, but it does sort of ignore Matt Sorum, who supposedly saved the band in 1990.

I wondered that also.

I just thought that cover art would not have any members included 'cause it would mix things up. if we had new players on the cover, it would just confuse a average buyer because these guys don't play on the album. And now we have the old line up on the back cover which may communicate to the average buyer that nothing has changed. that's the current line-up. remember that many people still believes that Slash and co. are in GNR.

well, it's good to see original line up on the back cover (like nothing's changed.)
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2004, 09:09:20 AM »

shitty cover,shitty album,shitty way to tell the fans "Fuck you"...

It is so sad... No way in hell i will buy this piece of crap Kiss

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2004, 11:09:09 PM »

I quite like the back/front cover

It looks sleek and i luv the colour and that picture is 1 of my favorites

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Eduardo
VIP

Its just that demon life has got him in its sway

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2004, 11:16:34 PM »

You get more annoying and oblivious with each post...

Ross Halfin is a photographer who has worked with Guns N' Roses, and a photograph from his first session with the band is featured on the back cover to Greatest Hits.  A terribly difficult concept to comprehend, isnt it?  He even put the original photo next to the CD cover to drive the point home.  So perhaps you should try giving more than a half-a-second of thought before you make your pointless, smart-ass comments and end up looking like a fool.

Booker, why do you have to be so rude in every comment you make? Life is beautiful man Tongue
« Last Edit: March 06, 2004, 11:21:18 PM by Eduardo » Logged
SlashFan
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2004, 01:08:01 AM »

I wondered that also.

I just thought that cover art would not have any members included 'cause it would mix things up. if we had new players on the cover, it would just confuse a average buyer because these guys don't play on the album. And now we have the old line up on the back cover which may communicate to the average buyer that nothing has changed. that's the current line-up. remember that many people still believes that Slash and co. are in GNR.

well, it's good to see original line up on the back cover (like nothing's changed.)

I guess nobody would know that there is a new GN'R if they have been in a coma,but most people do know that there is a new GN'R.
The Red Scare
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2004, 02:03:18 AM »

go get fucked asshole...that was what i wanted not you... The old band is old news and seeing these pics and hearing the old songs sucks now.

This CD would have been 10000000 times better if the New GnR had played these songs. They play them way better anyways.

Who wants to see old pics of the old band anyways? Thats not what GnR anymore.

.....Everyone besides the very few people on the internet who are supportive of the new GNR wants the old band.  Surely, popular opinion is sided with the old band, and appropriately so.  They're the only ones who've released an album.  You'll be hard-pressed to find a bigger supporter of the new lineup than me, but at the same time, it's idiotic to assume that everyone is with you, especially when it's obvious, especially in terms of the media and general public, everyone's against you.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: