Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:46:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [FAKE: NOT GN'R!] TWAT orchestration is 100% real.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [FAKE: NOT GN'R!] TWAT orchestration is 100% real.  (Read 29753 times)
iloozion
Rocker

...we had the strength to choose...

« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2005, 07:13:24 AM »

it's almost certainly NOt real. if you remeber the NYTimes article where they said the recording had so far cost an estimated $13 million and axl had bought in numerous computer systems etc. then listen to this so called 'leaked' orchestration!!!! i could record something like that in a few hours on my home synth!

it's laughable to think that axl would make music of this standard after all this time.

plus: isn't it just a bit of a co-incidence that the music is the same or similar to a little live piano intro axl did years ago (which was probably just improvised at the time) and also that there's "conviniently" no vocals on it?!!!

that 'madagascar' cover recording is more believeable than this. it's a nice bit of music, but a leak from a $13 million pound GNR album it aint!
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2005, 07:47:32 AM »

I'm still waiting for an answer about where that friend from Serbia got the recording from.....

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2005, 07:59:11 AM »

Is it true, is it fake? who knows, but almost anything (without silkworms) with axl?s voice in it will make my day. if you add guitars, drums, bass and axl?s voice,it'll be a great song, but I would say the same if he puts the voice to almost anything.

By the way, in my opinion it's a fake.

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
madagas
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2005, 08:26:16 AM »

Are we sure this isn't a leak from Coldplay?? rofl
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2005, 11:36:16 AM »

Im with BP on this one. I think it is a leaked copy of the TWAT orchestration. Whether it will be used on cd or not remains to be seen. Does anyone else remember Dizzy saying there are different versions of all the new songs?  ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2005, 11:53:23 AM »

Yeah, it could be one of the rejects. I wouldn't be surprised if the NR rain composer wrote this rough demo, still?

Have our geek mates mailed that Final Fantasy composer to check out the "Leak"piece yet?
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2005, 11:58:42 AM »

Yeah, it could be one of the rejects. I wouldn't be surprised if the NR rain composer wrote this rough demo, still?
Yes, Axl is able to write a thing like that. the whole "November Rain" song shows how talented Axl is as a songwriter. ESpecially the end, it's like a symphony for me. It's grandiose.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2005, 01:26:10 PM »

Well if it is real, I like it a lot.  I can just imagine Axls voice in there and making it great.  For those of you who don't like it, it wouldn't be any different than November Rain.

That's the problem. I don't necessarily need CD to be all balls to the wall. But it needs to have at least a thick atmosphere and a heavy melodic vibe if its going to be slower. With this and the Blues on the same album, is only going to set itself up for some abuse. I may like both but not on the same album. Madagascar has a cool heavy feel, but its a slower track. Godwilling if this music we hear now is really a part of TWAT, then it better be the beginning of it,before the real ass kicking shit kicks in. Contrast is sometimes cool in rock songs.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
rckn
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2005, 01:58:12 PM »

Not a fake... This could be easy to check.  Offspring could take this track and make it to be their "own" Do you think that Axl?s lawyers would do something if this would happen ... ? This is the first official leak. This leak is from gnr camp. Why?
Well, why now? Why not 3 years ago? We all know that Beltrami has surely signt a deal to not distribute. If this was leak
from him, he would be out of work and money in no time. So this is not from him. Same goes to all possible participants of
GNR regarding CD. This got to be a test, someone is reading these comments... Yes? AXL?

....Me 
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2005, 02:51:58 PM »

btw, I really like the piano intro in the beginning. The first 23 secodns of it. The volume is a bit low there but it's beautifull. Anyways.

It would be funny if this was a fake and Axl made it in 10 minutes for fun. He would go something like "wahaha you like this? wait till you hear the real deal."  hihi

naah all joking aside. This is a very nice piece of music.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2005, 03:30:03 PM »

Cheesy Yeah, a nice piece....Still I suspect the FF composer might be a writer...
This is the first official leak. This leak is from gnr camp. Why?
Well, why now? Why not 3 years ago?
Cheesy if this is really Axl's hand, I'm afraid the first official leak should be the BH solo and the NR intro on the boots. Bisides, someone said they had heard this a year ago.
Yes, Axl is able to write a thing like that. the whole "November Rain" song shows how talented Axl is as a songwriter. ESpecially the end, it's like a symphony for me. It's grandiose.
Cheesy He first started music from proper piano lessons, yes? like from Beyer for kids?
If so his musical origin is more or less classical. Many Piano kids try their fav pop/rock songs on piano to impress their parents or teachers. hihi  They want to share the joy with their beloved grownups but usually fail. Undecided
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 03:31:59 PM by ppbebe » Logged
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2005, 04:26:21 PM »

IF BP says there may be substance to it, I believe him.  I met him before a VR show in Philly and he seemed like a stand up guy.  I personally haven't even checked out the orchestration yet, and not sure if I will bother.  If it had vocals I would.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2005, 04:57:53 PM »

You can still check out the mp3 at:

http://www.sp1at.com/TWAT.mp3

We have removed the Guns n Roses label from the song on the request of the band's management.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2005, 07:02:23 PM »

Could someone post this song here the way you did with that 2002 radio promo for CD? I'm on webtv and can't hear it.

swallabr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2005, 07:11:51 PM »

This is not real and here is why.... at first when listening, I was open minded, and thought that it may be real as well, but upon careful listens I concluded that it is a fully finished piece of music, and there are no guitars to add to it. Why? Because there already are guitars on it. At about 2:10 you can clearly hear MIDI guitar strumming that comes in. I work alot with recording music, and I am in the middle of a MIDI project right now, and it is clear as day that those are supposed to be "steel string guitar" strums. Therefore, I see no reason why Guns would record crappy MIDI guitars into this mix. It must be a finished piece from somewhere else
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2005, 08:10:47 PM »

AGAIN, WHERE WAS THE PIANO SOLO TAKEN FROM??

if its the 2002 tour then maybe?? but if its the UYI tour its a coincidence

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2005, 08:39:34 PM »

This is fake, and I am absolutely 100% sure of it.? I understand BP's reasoning, but there's more to it.

But to address the above two points, anyway, though:
1) The synth guitars could just be for an example?of where the guitars would go, just because it's all synthesized now doesn't mean this is necessarily the final track....
2) Regardless of when the solo was taken from, the notes that are being played for that particularly part of it are common enough that even if they did match perfectly (which they don't), it still doesn't mean much.? I think it's triad?Huh ?I could be wrong.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 08:44:57 PM by loretian » Logged

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
reynics22
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2005, 10:13:17 PM »

sp1at spoke to dizzy and brain and they both said it's fake
reynics22
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2005, 10:19:46 PM »

so if anyone wants to flog me it's reynics@earthlink.net

Smiley

Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2005, 11:04:12 PM »

AGAIN, WHERE WAS THE PIANO SOLO TAKEN FROM??

if its the 2002 tour then maybe?? but if its the UYI tour its a coincidence

I've been asking the same thing.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: