Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 04:13:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228009 Posts in 43257 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Da'Beatles will Humiliate GNR forever? it's up to us!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Da'Beatles will Humiliate GNR forever? it's up to us!  (Read 31998 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« on: July 30, 2005, 07:25:26 PM »

smoking? Well well well, now it's time to face this shocking TRUTH
... i know every artist has a price to be valued but why gnr has not been considered the way it meant to be?Huh? rant? , ...axl, duff, slash n' adler did their best from the start, they kicked the world in the mind WHEN other rock stars didn?t before!? no ,?

Axl is the greatest singer EVER but some stupid persons still say that Paul sings better than Axl!? hihi , i also must tell other musicians like Matt n' Clark came to the band doin' all they could and they were goin' around the planet with gnr in 1991-1993 ...so if you?re a true gnr fan you gotta recognize that a deaf person can hear gnr has the best musicians the world has never had BEFORE! and that's the reason why it's gonna be me who'll put the Beatles over the place they had to be a LONG LONG TIME AGO, i mean into the trash-can!? Roll Eyes? !

... it?s time for us to bash?em cuz their fans say :? ?GNR was a real stupid band, their fans are real stoners who smoke their crack while they hear gnr?s stuff?? ?Angry? ?
...i know that true gnr fans will see that i'm fucking right to say this!  Grin

....so here y'all can read n' give ur own ideas about this scary situation that's been humiliating GNR after all this fucking time!

...n' please remember you're free to say all what you want cuz we shall accept that the Beatles made good songs but they didn't make real masterpieces like GNR did? Grin !,...we all must help gnr to make?em stay where they should be a long time ago I mean they should be recognized like the best Rock Band EVER!

...i don't wanna insult no one but it's up to us to Protect GNR forever n' ever!!!!!!!

-Peace !!!!!!!!!!!!? peace

« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 08:21:23 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
conny
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 07:33:18 PM »

Dude, I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about...
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »

They are the best and alot of fans also think that. ?The problem is the media will never recongnize this because of the fact they only released 3 albums with 1ep album and they were only around for 6yrs. ?If this band woulda stuck thru another 2 albums without a doubt would they get way more recognition. ? But 6yrs 4albums just isnt gonna do it. ?Its sad but true. ? ? ? ? ?

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 07:35:09 PM »

GN'R > The Beatles?

The Beatles > Jesus -> GN'R > Jesus?

Is that what you're trying to say? ?Tongue

/jarmo

PS I'm joking, I don't really understand what the topic is about. Something about GN'R being bigger than The Beatles I guess.

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2005, 07:41:50 PM »

The Beatles are the greatest band of all time. Its not something that can even be even argued or debated. If you don't like their music, especially the music they made during the last half of there existence, then you just don't like music.

"Everyone has there opinion?" Bullshit. You don't like Beatles, you don't deserve the gift of hearing.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 07:43:18 PM »

GN'R > The Beatles?

Is that what you're trying to say? ?Tongue

/jarmo

I can't wait for the next issue of The National Enquirer.? I hear there's a pic of Jarmo and Yoko Ono in bed singing "Give GNR a Chance"? hihi

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 07:43:25 PM »

They are the best and alot of fans also think that. ?The problem is the media will never recongnize this because of the fact they only released 3 albums with 1ep album and they were only around for 6yrs. ?If this band woulda stuck thru another 2 albums without a doubt would they get way more recognition. ? But 6yrs 4albums just isnt gonna do it. ?Its sad but true. ? ? ? ? ?

buddy!, no one will never be like Axl n' Slash is the best guitar player so should we admit the Beatles gotta rule the world forever? ?Sad ... GNR is amazing no matter if they did one album only but for so many reasons they're amazing more than the Beatles! ,you all know i'm right!!! ?smoking ?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 07:45:48 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
estranged.1098
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 07:52:55 PM »

So do you not have Beatles albums in Ven?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 07:55:45 PM »

The Beatles are the greatest band of all time. Its not something that can even be even argued or debated. If you don't like their music, especially the music they made during the last half of there existence, then you just don't like music.

"Everyone has there opinion?" Bullshit. You don't like Beatles, you don't deserve the gift of hearing.

Well thats just crap. They are not the greatest band ever they are over rated IMO!!!!!  rant

html sucks
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 07:58:08 PM »

So do you not have Beatles albums in Ven?

Roll Eyes? ok dude!, you tried to be funny but tell me why couldn't the Beatles made masterpieces like : Locomotive, don't cry or the Blues?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 08:07:20 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
estranged.1098
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2005, 08:54:13 PM »

Yes. Do I have to repeat the question?  Tongue
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2005, 09:03:39 PM »

Yes. Do I have to repeat the question?? Tongue

the Beatles don't deserve to be loved too much cuz GNR did produce amazing songs like Sweet Child O'mine, Welcome to the Jungle, Madagascar, etc but the Beatles just have 2 or 3 good songs...so if they're "the greatest band ever" why they couldn't make a song like Estranged? I guees it's just cuz Paul was smoking crack too much that time to do it!  hihi
estranged.1098
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2005, 09:15:09 PM »

What is your favorite Beatles album? (or least favorite)

blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2005, 09:23:31 PM »

Dude ur just fuking stupid. ? Just ?STFU ? ?I not a beatles fan but where do u get off sayin they only have 2-3 goods. ?U dont know shit. ?Plz go

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2005, 09:44:15 PM »

The Beatles(and Elvis) came along at a time when the world was going through a change. Rock n roll, the vietnam war, hippies, conflict, old vs. young, and all that. It was very different from GnR's time.

The Beatles(and Elvis) were extremely influential. I'm sorry that should have been EXTREMELY influential to other musicians, and just the average Joe. GnR was very, very influential to the same groups.

The Beatles(and Elvis) made many, many albums,  sold out stadiums world-wide, and were cultural icons the world over. GnR made a few albums, sold out stadiums world-wide, and were icons in their own right.

Now, don't get me wrong, GnR was and is still my favorite group ever. Axl, to me is the best frontman ever. Noone connects with me like GnR, but the world will always love the Beatles(and Elvis) more. You don't have to agree with this to make it true, it just is.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2005, 10:35:30 PM »

Fuck this thread. Beatles indeed..  Tongue

Fuck 'Em All.
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2005, 10:53:19 PM »

All I know is, Jarmo's equation made more sense than the original post!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 10:59:44 PM by axlsalinger » Logged

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2005, 01:16:43 AM »

I hate the fucking beatles.  Paul McCartney is he biggest puss.  To me, the Beatles were to the Stones like Nirvana was to Pearl Jam.  They got their album out a couple months before the Stones, but the Stones blow them away musically and lyrically.  As does Pearl Jam to Nirvana.  I hate Nirvana too by the way.  Beatles are Pop.  Stones were not Pop.  Period.  The Stones, The Who, Led Zep, and Guns all beat the Beatles in my opinion.
bad tripp
Headliner

Here Today... Probably Here Tommorrow

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2005, 02:59:25 AM »

This is the stupidest thread i have ever fucking seen.  Many people think the beatles are the greatest band ever, so let them.  Personally i like some of their songs and think some are just fucking worthless but thats me. To each their own

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2005, 03:19:38 AM »

the beatles were the first boyband ever , then they changed their sound because rock n roll was 'the thing' to do, they had good melodies but no sense of originality, and they sure as hell don't know how to kick ass ! Black Sabbath and Led Zep are the best bands in the world, sharing top honors. Face it, why do you think the Beatles were so jealous of the rolling stones ? because the RS knew how to kick ass and didn't sound fake like them, 'oh I introduced marijuana to mick jagger' said one beatle at one time.... so fuckin what? do you want an award? you still sound like a sissy singing for 14 year old girls.

GNR is in the same vein as the stones, led zep and sabbath, the beatles come closer to the backstreet boys. hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: