Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:46:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227938 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Da'Beatles will Humiliate GNR forever? it's up to us!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Da'Beatles will Humiliate GNR forever? it's up to us!  (Read 31734 times)
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2005, 09:19:30 PM »

How could nobody had locked this topic yet?

electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2005, 09:57:52 PM »

hey electricmage what's wrong with you?...Folk!, you just hate me cuz you always sing "let it be" when you hide alone in your room but that's your problem n' not mine!? Roll Eyes if you can't stop bein' a Beatles fan so call your Dr soon but don't insult me this way again! cuz i'm not offending nobody in here
 ... now i'll open your eyes up once again to make you see why the Beatles shouldn't be the rock band number 1! :? ?smoking
-The Beatles are an overrated boyband from the 60's for 12 year old girls, who had a very cunning PR crew behind them with a lot of shit into their poor minds so those bunch of white boys from the suburbs who got chosen by the industry to make billions,that's it!
-? ?peace? I DON'T HATE GAYS CUZ WE'RE ALL HUMAN BEINGS, we're all sons of GOD, we're all must be respected but the beatle manager was a bussines gay who did know how to get millionaire contracts in UK n' USA , the Beatles were famous suddenly cuz their ex-manager was in love with Paul so the guy did his best to take these british boys out of England that time, that's the reason why they didn't have many problems to be rich n' famous those times when England was really living bad momemts,If you don't believe me yet let me tell ya : there's a Beatles movie that shows what i'm talkin' about!, i mean it shows the way their ex-manager was in love with Lennon n' Paul when he saw them for the first time while they were playin' in 1961 in Liverpool so this shit is just dumb and noone who knows about shit votes for the fucking beatles!, who the fuck even bought beatle song anyways!!!!!? ?Roll Eyes? . noone because the beatles were shit and that's all axl rose is better than any of the bealtes cause he actaully knows about the music and what the fuck to sing. can the beatles sing?. no!, because they're crap just like crap. can Axl sing the Beatles songs? yes cuz he has a' amazing voice but could the Beatles sing n' play songs like Locomotovie, Coma n' don't cry? No!, because they ain't amazing like GNR
-Did gnr have to sleep with their manager to be famous like the Beatles? NO THEY DIDN'T! so that makes a great difference between these rock bands!
-so something ain't right with that, first off, someone can say : the beatkles were OK. not too bad, not particularly good. but better than GNR??? wtf are u thinkin??? john lennon was an overrated peace lovin' treehuggin turd. he couldn't write shit. ...'imagine'?? wtf is that all about john?? c'mon get a grip!!!? hihi? . r u ppl seriously belivin' that john lennon was a better song writter than axl??? omfg. that is weird.? ?Shocked? ?yes
-axl pulls off masterpieces like sweet child o'mine, november rain, estranged and these are just the slower ones with superb lyrical content!!!!!? ?Grin Cool . when u take into account the faster, heavier songs like 'jungle and coma, 'city and mr. brownstone etc etc... it puts thing into perspective. after all.............
 beer? -so Peace, don't kill each other cuz this world is for us all n' please remember :? 'WHAT THE WORLD REALLY NEEDS IS GNR!!!!'? ok

Acually dumbass, My mom was involved in the whole Beatlemania trip. She even kept a diary of Beatles clippings and such. She said there were as many guys into the Beatles as there were girls. the guys weren't that insane about it though. Get a fucking clue you asshole. Don't talk about perspective because you know nothing of the sort. Do you realize more people here are proving you wrong.

nobody can understand what the hell you are takling about. you don't write with any regard for correct grammar or sentence structure. Stop typing. You obviously are not up to par with correct writing.

Also, stop saying "n'", its really pissing me off. Just say and like every other intelligent/civilized person here.

I've made more sense after drinking a bottle of Makers Mark.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 10:02:15 PM by electricmage » Logged
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2005, 05:25:47 AM »

How could nobody had locked this topic yet?

Good question. This thread has been an embarrasment since the beginning, and we're going in circles.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: