Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:18:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy Reed at Cornell Interview
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy Reed at Cornell Interview  (Read 207160 times)
Anguro
Headliner

... I never find anyone to replace you....

« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2006, 08:01:31 PM »

So Madagascar, I'm guessing you will not tell us what the one thing is that's supposedly coming up which leads you to believe preparations for release are underway.

Could you at least tell us when this event should occur??? Huh

within a week I'd say

Gn'R and Super Bowl XL......................   that's what you're talking about, right!?

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2006, 08:08:01 PM »

dizzy ... a frat boy ..... LAAAAAMMMMME.

chaa !! chaaaa. yeah .... beer.... yeah .... gay sex ... yeah .... chaaaaa......

Smiley

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2006, 08:09:25 PM »

At the end of the day, we have a 1 post wonder stringing people along about this supposed "event" as well as Dizzy all of a sudden flapping his gums at some college kids. ?This is turning into bullshit. ?Plain and simple.

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2006, 08:12:48 PM »

At the end of the day, we have a 1 post wonder stringing people along about this supposed "event" as well as Dizzy all of a sudden flapping his gums at some college kids.  This is turning into bullshit.  Plain and simple.

Having met Dizzwald, I know he can put back alot and still remain quiet if he wants too-he ain't stupid, and some of this stuff is pretty incredible. and as for this 'wait another week' stuff, c'mon bro, put up or shut up!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 08:15:13 PM by NickNasty06: Vengeance » Logged

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2006, 08:37:26 PM »

At the end of the day, we have a 1 post wonder stringing people along about this supposed "event" as well as Dizzy all of a sudden flapping his gums at some college kids.  This is turning into bullshit.  Plain and simple.

Having met Dizzwald, I know he can put back alot and still remain quiet if he wants too-he ain't stupid, and some of this stuff is pretty incredible. and as for this 'wait another week' stuff, c'mon bro, put up or shut up!

Bingo, Dizzy doesn't blab about stuff plain and simple. Seems to me someone is putting words in Dizzy's mouth and trying to get attention.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2006, 09:07:34 PM »

Madagascar, sorry if you already said this and I missed it, but I was wondering..

How did you keep track of everything you and Dizzy talked about?  Tape recorder, taking notes, or an exceptional memory?  And was it with the understanding that you were doing an interview, or 2 guys hanging out drinking?

Also, this thing you are referring to that should happen in the week, were you told not to talk about it or just using your own discretion? 
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2006, 09:08:37 PM »

So Madagascar, I'm guessing you will not tell us what the one thing is that's supposedly coming up which leads you to believe preparations for release are underway.

Could you at least tell us when this event should occur??? Huh

within a week I'd say

Gn'R and Super Bowl XL......................? ?that's what you're talking about, right!?

By the way, Go Seahawks!  I'm so damn excited for that game.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
rainX
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2006, 09:10:28 PM »

I believe him.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2006, 09:11:45 PM »

So.. i saw a rumour about Axl beeing on a radiostation on Friday, over at chinesedemocracy forum... could it be that?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
rainX
« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2006, 09:15:20 PM »

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/divorceforum/Leykis_or_NOT/Axl_Rose_In_Studio_On_Friday/

you mean that nytunz?
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2006, 09:18:49 PM »

yeah, i guess thats the one... I dont dare on beliving it, but you never fucking now thease days.. there is 10 gnr rumours everyday.. and something got to happen soon..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2006, 09:24:39 PM »

wow thats huge!

this isn't a rumor or is it?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2006, 09:28:28 PM »

I think it is. but i like to think rumours often are more stupid then just that simple note.. .. Lets see  peace

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2006, 09:34:54 PM »

I think it is. but i like to think rumours often are more stupid then just that simple note.. .. Lets see? peace

but this is that leykis guys official site so he should have taken it away if it was fake.... did this just come up?

lets start a new thread about this and force all the investigators to figure this one out... why hasn't splat reported this rumor???  confused

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2006, 09:37:33 PM »

I think it is. but i like to think rumours often are more stupid then just that simple note.. .. Lets see? peace

but this is that leykis guys official site so he should have taken it away if it was fake.... did this just come up?

lets start a new thread about this and force all the investigators to figure this one out... why hasn't splat reported this rumor?Huh confused

yeah, make a new thread.. this rumour it could fith with the rumour from Dizzy... Hmm

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2006, 09:43:55 PM »

Don't want to bust anyones bubble, but no way is this interview true.

Read the last one again. Would Dizzy say that, or a fan with a big imagination?

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2006, 09:44:55 PM »

that thing about axl is fake http://www.blowmeuptom.com/divorceforum/Leykis_or_NOT/Just_Kidding/
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2006, 09:59:59 PM »

Madagascar, sorry if you already said this and I missed it, but I was wondering..

How did you keep track of everything you and Dizzy talked about?? Tape recorder, taking notes, or an exceptional memory?? And was it with the understanding that you were doing an interview, or 2 guys hanging out drinking?

Also, this thing you are referring to that should happen in the week, were you told not to talk about it or just using your own discretion??

Im curious about that also. How did the interview take place & what led up to it?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2006, 10:15:26 PM »

How did you keep track of everything you and Dizzy talked about?? Tape recorder, taking notes, or an exceptional memory?? And was it with the understanding that you were doing an interview, or 2 guys hanging out drinking?

Also, this thing you are referring to that should happen in the week, were you told not to talk about it or just using your own discretion??

Im curious about that also. How did the interview take place & what led up to it?

...it took place in his head...

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2006, 10:33:49 PM »

Madagascar 88, I have to ask why you won't provide us with your juicy bit of information that will dispell all concerns about the album?? It's not as if you made a promise to Dizzy that you'd keep your mouth shut, I mean he would hardly provide a complete stranger with "confidential" information.? Let alone if he knew this person was going to post this information on Guns N' Roses forums.? Either provide us with something that can be confirmed in about? a week or go post your attention seeking bullshit elsewhere.? I have an interview from this weekend where Axl came to my college and he let me listen to Chinese Democracy, hell he gave me a copy of it as well as the follow up albums; but he trusted me not to make it available to everyone on the internet.? He did however say that we will be getting some information "soon".? Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: