Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:40:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Buckethead Stealing Axl's Thunder...?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckethead Stealing Axl's Thunder...?  (Read 10801 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 02:06:14 PM »

Buckethead is pretty much ruling these new leaked tunes. TWAT is a one-man show as far as I'm concerned, and that man is Buckethead. He also owns IRS. I know it's a tiny clip, but it sounds like he could own CITR too...

My question is:

..."is Buckethead stealing Axl's thunder"...

How will Axl feel when "Chinese Democracy" is released and most people are talking about the guitar playing of someone who isn't even in the band anymore...?? confused

Are you sure thats Buckethead on TWAT? Sounds more like Robin Finck to me...

The final amazing solo, that starts at about 4:23, is DEFINATELY Buckethead.

Its BH in the longer version, Robin in the shorter version. BH is not on the short version of TWAT

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 02:07:36 PM »

To me it sounds like Robin & Bucket are taking turns on parts of the last solo.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2006, 02:18:36 PM »

Buckethead is pretty much ruling these new leaked tunes. TWAT is a one-man show as far as I'm concerned, and that man is Buckethead. He also owns IRS. I know it's a tiny clip, but it sounds like he could own CITR too...

My question is:

How will Axl feel when "Chinese Democracy" is released and most people are talking about the guitar playing of someone who isn't even in the band anymore...?  confused

Are you sure thats Buckethead on TWAT? Sounds more like Robin Finck to me...

The final amazing solo, that starts at about 4:23, is DEFINATELY Buckethead.

Its BH in the longer version, Robin in the shorter version. BH is not on the short version of TWAT

Buckets solo starts at 4:22 in the long version and at 4:24 in the short version, probably just a little time delay at the beginning of the short one.
but Buckets solo is cut short in the shorter one, yeah.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 02:43:04 PM »

How long is the short one and how long is the long one?
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2006, 02:46:44 PM »

Well hows this for stealing Axl's thunder, if Bucket isn't on the new album, i don't give a shit about it.  Smiley
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2006, 02:48:03 PM »

Well hows this for stealing Axl's thunder, if Bucket isn't on the new album, i don't give a shit about it.? Smiley

Well you're an idiot then.

Why are you on these boards then if he aint in the band?
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2006, 02:49:15 PM »

My question is:

How will Axl feel when "Chinese Democracy" is released and most people are talking about the guitar playing of someone who isn't even in the band anymore...?  confused

Its funny that everything that axl touches is gold,  but theres always some dumbfuck that wants to pin it on somebody else.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2006, 02:54:05 PM »

Well hows this for stealing Axl's thunder, if Bucket isn't on the new album, i don't give a shit about it.? Smiley

Well you're an idiot then.

Why are you on these boards then if he aint in the band?

Ummm he is on all the demos right? I have the right to like any style of music i want. get off Axl's dick.
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2006, 02:55:15 PM »

My question is:

How will Axl feel when "Chinese Democracy" is released and most people are talking about the guitar playing of someone who isn't even in the band anymore...?? confused

Its funny that everything that axl touches is gold,? but theres always some dumbfuck that wants to pin it on somebody else.

The point is, dumbfuck, that these tunes are gold because of Buckethead.

Axl is great on these too but Bucket owns these leaks.
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2006, 03:02:25 PM »

My question is:

Its funny that everything that axl touches is gold,  but theres always some dumbfuck that wants to pin it on somebody else.

Thats your retarded dumbfuck opinion,  Fuck off.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2006, 03:04:14 PM »

My question is:

Its funny that everything that axl touches is gold,? but theres always some dumbfuck that wants to pin it on somebody else.

Oh man you're crazy, we all know Axl actually played these first and then handed the sheet music over to Buckethead, see, Axl just needs someone that can play as good as him.

But in reality!

Axl just picks a fuckin key of music- 1 of 12 (in these demons atleast, there all in the major scale - Buckethead can play any major scale or mode with his fuckin fingers chopped off- get me?), not too hard, and then BH plays his own shit.
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2006, 03:07:47 PM »

My question is:

Oh man you're crazy, we all know Axl actually played these first and then handed the sheet music over to Buckethead, see, Axl just needs someone that can play as good as him.

But in reality!

Axl just picks a fuckin key of music- 1 of 12 (in these demons atleast, there all in the major scale - Buckethead can play any major scale or mode with his fuckin fingers chopped off- get me?), not too hard, and then BH plays his own shit.
Thats your even more of a stupid ass dumbfuck of a opinion,  Fuck OFF!!

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2006, 03:09:29 PM »

How do I put this nicely to you newbies who don't understand our rules....

Oh yeah, shut the fuck up if you don't have anything to say. That means, insults aren't allowed on this board.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2006, 03:16:04 PM »

Jarmo, may i ask, how was i insulting someone, i'm simply defending myself with the truth, i've stuck up for your policies many a times and don't look for trouble, but me being labeled a dumbfuck stays and my rebuttal gets deleted? when i'm the one making sence!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2006, 03:18:44 PM »

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2006, 03:19:40 PM »

Jarmo, may i ask, how was i insulting someone, i'm simply defending myself with the truth, i've stuck up for your policies many a times and don't look for trouble, but me being labeled a dumbfuck stays and my rebuttal gets deleted? when i'm the one making sence!

You shouldn't post your insults at all. Especially not after being told to stop.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2006, 03:19:51 PM »

I guess my point is, that your the same type of guys that seem to think slash is the reason GnR was so great back in the day.
Now we have the new buckethead guys running around droppin the same crap.  GnR is so great because of buckethead.   Plz gimme a break thats
just lame ass.  Most people would never know who buckethead is, now if hes on this album everyone will know.  And thats cause of AXL.   Dont get me
wrong slash rocks and I love him.  But there woulda been no slash if it werent for the maniac Axl we all know.

steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2006, 03:23:21 PM »

You shouldn't post your insults at all. Especially not after being told to stop.

/jarmo

I think it's ridicules that you HAD to delete that post, while another stands with no basis calling me and another dude "dumbfucks" and being told to fuck off... with no reason at all.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2006, 03:39:22 PM »

I dont know about stealing axl's thunder , but for ALOT of people these demo's will affect the album and their perception of it. A bunch of people are in love with buckets work on these demo's and if that work doesnt feature on the album they will be disapointed.

Theres a chance finck or fortus will re-record these solo's with something better , but I highly doubt they actually can.

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2006, 03:54:28 PM »

I dont know about stealing axl's thunder , but for ALOT of people these demo's will affect the album and their perception of it. A bunch of people are in love with buckets work on these demo's and if that work doesnt feature on the album they will be disapointed.

Theres a chance finck or fortus will re-record these solo's with something better , but I highly doubt they actually can.

Which is exactly why I was saying last night that if these demos end up  being my only chance to hear Bucket's work in GNR, then I'm all for them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: