Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:32:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Eye Attack Rattles Axl" - Story from NY Post's "Page Six"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Eye Attack Rattles Axl" - Story from NY Post's "Page Six"  (Read 30494 times)
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2006, 01:30:39 PM »

WOW...he is just hanging in the city.     I would be pissed too if some drunken slob spit in my eye on my contact.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
speed_stone
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2006, 01:33:48 PM »

dark, that is an interesting Axl mention. I've been telling people here that he's not stable enough to handle a tour. Maybe now they will believe....
you should really re-consider calling yourself a fan, your posts are garbage.
speed_stone
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2006, 01:36:20 PM »

The story is BS.lol

i'm glad you were there to confirm it didn't happen.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2006, 01:41:59 PM »

The Post just wanted to take a shot at the Knicks. 
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2006, 01:49:12 PM »

If this story is true it shows great self-control by Axl. If he would have punched the guy out I wouldn't have blamed him at all I am actualy shocked he didn't. I think Axl did the smart thing by getting out of there before jis rage got the best of him.
speed_stone
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2006, 01:52:29 PM »

If this story is true it shows great self-control by Axl. If he would have punched the guy out I wouldn't have blamed him at all I am actualy shocked he didn't. I think Axl did the smart thing by getting out of there before jis rage got the best of him.

well he appears to have calmed down alot in the last ten years, even though he still likes to rant, which is good... hihi
manny
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2006, 01:52:55 PM »

You'd think axl could afford lasik Undecided
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2006, 01:54:12 PM »

dark, that is an interesting Axl mention. I've been telling people here that he's not stable enough to handle a tour. Maybe now they will believe....

James,

He got spit in the fucking eye at a club. ?His reaction has absolutley NOTHING to do with his mental health. Roll Eyes ?Come on James, you know better than that.

speed_stone
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2006, 01:56:31 PM »

say what?

never mind what james says, he swore to give up gnr by 2006 anyway, so james get the fuck off the boat, hypocrit. don't pay any attention to him, he loves to point out people's mistakes, which is a very poor quality in a man. grow up james.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2006, 01:57:07 PM »

I had posted a few weeks back that stereo listed axl as guests you would see at the nyc club..
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2006, 01:57:39 PM »

It really hurts to get something in your eye when you have contacts, but i dont know with spit Tongue
if it contains strong alcohol  yes

Plus, I assume Axl wears contacts he can use overnight, instead of the ones with the 8 or so hour recommended timeframe. The overnight contacts tend to be less flexible, and if he'd get saliva in there, it could be terribly irritating. Add the (low) possibility of an HIV infection and you realize Axl might've had some other things in mind than punching the guy.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2006, 02:00:39 PM »

knocked over Stephon Marbury on his way out the door

this proves it's bullshit, Axl would NEVER be able to knock over Stephon Marbury, Marbury is pure muscle and taller than Axl.

yeah I mean like nobody could knock a bigger person over if their eyes were burning and they weren't expecting it..

If I catch shaq looking the other way and I charge him he'll be sitting down too
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2006, 02:00:53 PM »

I wish he did hit that guy. ?He would have been thrown in jail for sure and would of been considered in the press no different ?than in the past. ?He'd be showing his badass side again. ?But hey, he took the high road and thats cool too. ok

manny
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2006, 02:02:19 PM »

say what?

never mind what james says, he swore to give up gnr by 2006 anyway, so james get the fuck off the boat, hypocrit. don't pay any attention to him, he loves to point out people's mistakes, which is a very poor quality in a man. grow up james.

It only costs 1,200 per eye. It's common enough for him not to be scared of the procedure.
McDuff
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2006, 02:05:49 PM »

What's the big deal?The guy didn't spit in Axl's eye on purpose,anyway this story is probably just BS anyway peace
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2006, 02:06:47 PM »

This was a nirvana fan spitting ... Remember the piano keys hihi
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2006, 02:07:34 PM »

say what?

Lasik eye surgery uses lasers to change the lense of the eye.  I had it done on both eyes a few years ago and I love it!  There are guidelines and restrictions though.  Some people can't get it for some reasons, like gloucoma, if the eyes are changing rapidly (like a kid still growing), or if someone is to elderly (NOT thinking this is the prob.  My dad is 47 and he got it recently)  Maybe his script is not bad enough to need the surgery? In both mine and my dad's case, we couldn't see clearly past our noses hihi

On topic....I think it's cool his still in NY.  I think Sancuary is there right? 

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2006, 02:09:23 PM »

What's the big deal?The guy didn't spit in Axl's eye on purpose,anyway this story is probably just BS anyway peace

Are you saying the guy tried to spit up his nose?

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2006, 02:12:34 PM »

Being he was in manhattan one would think afew people would have snapped a few pics.. Just nowadays with camaera phones something is bound to turn up if you believe the story..
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2006, 02:17:30 PM »

say what?

Lasik eye surgery uses lasers to change the lense of the eye.? I had it done on both eyes a few years ago and I love it!? There are guidelines and restrictions though.? Some people can't get it for some reasons, like gloucoma, if the eyes are changing rapidly (like a kid still growing), or if someone is to elderly (NOT thinking this is the prob.? My dad is 47 and he got it recently)? Maybe his script is not bad enough to need the surgery? In both mine and my dad's case, we couldn't see clearly past our noses hihi

On topic....I think it's cool his still in NY.? I think Sancuary is there right??

Grin

Do you see as good as you did with glasses/contacts?
I've heard that you see better, but not as good as when you have glasses/contacts..

shit happens when you party naked
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: