Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 04:47:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  (rumor) slash files for divorce
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (rumor) slash files for divorce  (Read 30701 times)
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2006, 09:46:01 PM »

You know, that first time that they broke up and they were only boyfriend and girlfriend and she found out where he was staying and went crazy and physically attacked him and he had to call the police, I always wondered if that had to do with him being caught with another woman. I don't mean mean being caught when she actually got into his hotel room. I mean before that incident. She must have went pretty crazy if he had to call the police to get her off of him. And I heard him say in an interview not all that long ago that he wouldn't mess around with another woman because his wife was crazy and she'd kill him.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2006, 09:59:46 PM »

erm...

Yeah, bad really.

But then,  it's love or it isn't you know ?

Jealousy is only partially low self esteem and the rest is due to someone giving themselves a freedom they usually don't want to give you, therefore total hypocrisy and mental violence ( expecting someone to do as told and do the contrary one's self is violent for the other), principles ( usually upbringing) and the " what's mine isn't theirs" and that's a territorial thing, very human, raw, irrationnal and normal.

No one wants to share their toys/backgarden/food/air.............MAN

Should perla be extra " all this/jealous/freud was an idiot", she must suffer a great deal.

And Slash shouldn't make her suffer like this. Because the fear of it happening is much worse than the actual cheat.

And i found out that very often, people who live with someone jealous tend to leave little clues about infidelity, just enough to send you up the wall, but not enough to call it proof.

And sometimes, you have the other sort, the ones who don't give a shit, and who think they are so " it" that they will put you through all the shit in the world, knowing you won't leave because you love them so much.

Perla should breathe. A little vacation with friends. Without Slash.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 10:01:53 PM by Mademoiselle aka Jessica » Logged

Nothing to say
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

Slash is God...pray to him!

« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2006, 10:06:26 PM »

I do know that for a fact that slash's wife is controlling and has made him lost close friends. It is nice to think that slash and his wife will get back together, but i honestly do not believe that they will.

I would be a groupie for slash any day.
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2006, 10:09:16 PM »

Perla was there on tour with slash many times! so him not being there doesnt fly with me. point is that  she is crazy and slash is done with it. GO SLASH GO!

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2006, 10:12:23 PM »

I do know that for a fact that slash's wife is controlling and has made him lost close friends. It is nice to think that slash and his wife will get back together, but i honestly do not believe that they will.

scientists say passion lasts 3 years ( the oh my god i am soooo in loove feel )
They also say couples tend to have problems in between 5 to 7 years of existence.
And figures show that half of the couples separate before their first kid is 1.

So, it tends to say that nowadays, people stay together for 5 years and generally, after 3 or 4, have a kid. And half the people with a kid on the way argue too much and crash their love.

Now, is it really love ?

To me, love means loving someone's brains.

If you love the inside, you can stay 50 years.

If you separate after only a few years, was it lust or defeat without the preceeding battle ?

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »

Perla was there on tour with slash many times! so him not being there doesnt fly with me. point is that  she is crazy and slash is done with it. GO SLASH GO!

You know the saying " we get what we deserve"

Thy are probably both hot heads ?

I don't know them but i would not be surprised.

And i hope it's not stubborness that hurts their couple.

Worst of all to mend things is pride.

Nothing to say
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2006, 10:26:19 PM »

Are you positive that Slash is done with her or is that your perception and opinion of things?

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2006, 10:37:00 PM »

I don't know Perla but I can tell from what I've read that she's certainly not a shrinking violet. I wonder why she has such a controlling personality. She should be grateful that she landed such an awesome husband not try to cause him strife and drive him away.  However, unlike you, for some strange reason I really think that they'll reconcile.

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2006, 10:41:07 PM »

Well only time will tell...but honestly..slash picked his band over her! there is no way he will go back to the women who has caused him all this pain and almost losing a band he worked so hard to put together..knowing that the ppl in the band and around him cant stand her.  in the end..its all business

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2006, 10:53:54 PM »

Well only time will tell...but honestly..slash picked his band over her! there is no way he will go back to the women who has caused him all this pain and almost losing a band he worked so hard to put together..knowing that the ppl in the band and around him cant stand her.  in the end..its all business

Are you saying that in the end it's all business even before his babies? Perla may have caused all of the probs you said but she still is the mother of his sons and I believe whole heartedly that he still loves Perla. I mean, he would have to still love her if it was only a few months ago he was referring to her as the love of his life. Oh course on the other hand, why did she cause all of this trouble? I was always under the impression that she loved Slash. Why would you destroy the life of someone you love? I'm beginning to wonder though if maybe she's learned her lesson. Afterall, if they're really separated she's sure quiet right now. To me that's significant for as aggressive as I've read that her personality is. Maybe she hopes to get him back. I really hate to say this, but God Perla is starting to sound like an aweful woman. Well, at least if she's really like some of the posters on some message boards say.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 11:06:22 PM by kobys » Logged

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2006, 11:05:15 PM »

Im saying that at one point he did love her.. thats all good! but ppl fall out love at all the time !@@@!! but just b/c she was the love his life at one point but he is human and ppl change. so if i love a man..have his kids..and than after some months of fighting i fall out of love with him than im wrong or thats not possible?? if perla has learned her lesson..which i dont think she has..than if slash feels like giving her another chance..good for him! but if not..than that makes him human and he doesnt want to put up with it  anymore. yea he will always love his kids...just not his wife

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2006, 11:13:21 PM »

Im saying that at one point he did love her.. thats all good! but ppl fall out love at all the time !@@@!! but just b/c she was the love his life at one point but he is human and ppl change. so if i love a man..have his kids..and than after some months of fighting i fall out of love with him than im wrong or thats not possible?? if perla has learned her lesson..which i dont think she has..than if slash feels like giving her another chance..good for him! but if not..than that makes him human and he doesnt want to put up with it  anymore. yea he will always love his kids...just not his wife

I'm not so sure he's out of love with her yet. It was only a short time ago that they were all over each other in public and he was raving about her in interviews. He may be fed up with her and still in love with her at the same time. Some of the divorced people that I know still love their ex-spouses. I can't say why but I just don't think that Slash and Perla are through with each other.

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2006, 11:23:23 PM »

Oh and one more thing, if Slash and Perla work things out if I was Slash I'd make things very clear to her. She's to be his wife and London and Cash's mother and that's all. She absolutely cannot in any way meddle with his career and the first time she does she's out the door. The same goes for people that he's friends with. If she screws things up with anybody that he's friends with and causes them not to be friends, bye bye Perla. Sounds like he should have put her in her place years ago.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2006, 05:46:39 AM »

mariage consellors do wonder ( and if people have controlling perso and sex addictions with booze, THERAPY)

FOR BOTH! INDIDUALLY AND AS A COUPLE

Nothing to say
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2006, 06:46:55 AM »

SlashIsTheMan, you never answered my original question. Do you have inside info on Slash and Perla or are you going by what you read and hear about them?

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2006, 06:14:19 PM »

Hey i was just wondering if anybody has heard anything new about  the whole slash divorce thing!?!?!

mrsaxlrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2006, 06:32:43 PM »

Hey i was just wondering if anybody has heard anything new about? the whole slash divorce thing!?!?!

Slash confirmed it as false on the Camp Freddy radio a couple weeks back.

Yes, dammit, I WILL be Mrs. Axl Rose someday soon....
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #117 on: June 05, 2006, 05:06:06 PM »

Hey i was just wondering if anybody has heard anything new about  the whole slash divorce thing!?!?!

Slash confirmed it as false on the Camp Freddy radio a couple weeks back.

yeah, its real funny.

man, i cant imagine how weird it must be to come home to ones wife and she tells him they are getting divorced, according to the internet... must be weird.

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2006, 05:46:30 PM »

From the beginning, I heard it was a separation, not a divorce.  And I still think that Slash told certain people he was separating from Perla knowing full well it would be trumpeted all over the internet and that Perla would hear about it.  It was probably a message to Perla.

And Slash didn't actually deny that he went to Axl's house, if you read between the lines, he denied that he had a conversation with Axl.  In Axl's version of events, he never comes out and says he talked to Slash directly.  So in that respect, they're both being truthful.  (Sort of).
moreblack
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2006, 06:27:29 PM »

And this supposedly happened in October of last year, yet in January 06 at the Korn party Axl tells Rolling Stone that he hadn't spoken to Slash in years...

As for the divorce thing, I do believe they haven't been seen together in ages, and who knows what the reason for that is. But I do know that they have 2 kids that are getting older, and I can see Perla staying home to watch them since most Slash related events require Slash to be there, but not Perla...

Scott Weiland: "Man, I won't steer clear of shit. If I won't steer clear of wearing a fucking Nazi uniform coming into Europe, you think I'm going to steer clear of 'Fall to Pieces at Ozzfest?"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: