Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:43:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  (rumor) slash files for divorce
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (rumor) slash files for divorce  (Read 31414 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2006, 05:12:41 PM »

I say this because since my pregnancy i have a problem and put words backwords and tend to mix things up whne i type, so since there is a singer called ash and also slash, i prefer saul like this i don't get mixed up.

And no, i don't know him, but does it bother you i should use his birth name ?

it IS his name, isn't it ?

I am jessica, when i act and sing,  i am jessica.

So xxxxx xxx.

I couldn't care less how you call him, I just thought you might know him. And that would've been cool. Hence the drool smiley.

I do not talk of who i may or may not know.

I have named dropped in the past because i "encountered" people but should i " know" a forum would be the LAST place knowing about it.. Grin

And sorry mate, your drool smiley didn't appear. I thought you were being nasty. Apologies.

It's all cool  ok So who did you "encounter"?

Bah, footie people from france, sports people mainly, back some yearsago...

But it's normal considering i was into acting and my then best friend was 5'11 with long straight brown hair, looking sexily stupid and having legs so long it took an hour before you got to see her ( pretty) face.

We used to go out a lot...I was the brain in our " couple".

Wouldn't even TRY to compete, but it was great fun.

Nothing to say
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2006, 11:44:52 PM »

he could've had any women in world but he went for a call girl. Huh

at least you don't have to worry about ulterior motives with a call girl  hihi rofl

You might when you actually marry that call girl!

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2006, 08:59:24 AM »

Oh come on !!

Stop being machos.

I've been used for money by a MAN.

You think what ? Women want men for their money ?

But what is money ?

Security.

Especially nowadays ( millions unemployed, beauty perfect = aging is the devil, people out of work at 50 but living up until 100,......)

What's a call girl ?

A prostitute.

Ok

Why is she always wrong ?

Why is a man going to a prostitute in the first place ?

Why does a CELEB man NEED to be paying when half the world would fuck him for free ?

And then, you say the girl is trouble ?

But the man is his own trouble, doesn't need anyone for that.

And obviously, his relationship to women is fucked up, so he is going to complain about what exactly ?

About being used for money ? Money he ?id to used her..body ?

Right.

Fair game i say.

Fair and Square and Amoral.

Welcome to Sillywood

Nothing to say
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2006, 09:27:15 AM »

If you're referring to my post, I am a woman and let's face, being a call girl is not the most honorable profession. Definately not something that I'd resort to for money. Perla did it and it was her choice and her business but you really cannot put someone down for not condoning it.

ReinaMora
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2006, 12:29:52 PM »

let's face, being a call girl is not the most honorable profession.

Going to prostitutes is not the most honorable thing for a man to do either  Wink And Slash has been an admitted sex-addict and whore-addict so... Roll Eyes
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2006, 08:45:29 PM »

Its a man's world.  Its okay for a guy to be a whore. But bad for a girl to be a whore. 
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

Slash is God...pray to him!

« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2006, 05:10:21 PM »

SO the rumor is very true about slash and his devil of a wife( or shall i say ex-wife) perla. I heard on the radio two days ago that slash HAS FILED FOR DIVORCE!!!!  im sorry, but i have been following the couple ever since i heard about perla becoming the BANDS manager!! It seems as if slash had to pick one of two things...the band or his wife that is making his life hell. NOt only has slash lost many friends because of her, she has also made bad blood between him and the other VR memebers.  It seems to me that slash finally got some balls and said FUCK YOU PERLA!! and it is about time!  Also slash was there to be a father to his sons while on tour...Perla was right there with him for most of the tour, with both kids! So that argument about her being upset and all the other bullshit is just that..bullshit. Being a loyal fan of slash i for one am very happy with his decision and honestly do not see any types of "getting back together" happening at all.  But once again...slash did file the papers...perla was controlling and getting a power trip and thought that just because she spit out two kids and had a ring on her finger that she could do whatever she wanted as far as slash was (wasnt) concerend!! But IM HAPPY AND CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO GET IN THE STUDIO AND GO ON TOUR AGAIN!! love Kiss Shocked beer

I would be a groupie for slash any day.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2006, 05:42:15 PM »

SlashIsTheMan, do you really have some inside info into the situation or are you just going by what you read and hear in the media?

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2006, 07:56:34 PM »

If Slash is happy, fine.

But don't you go saying a fucking album is more important than kids.

Nothing to say
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2006, 08:41:19 PM »

If Slash is happy, fine.

But don't you go saying a fucking album is more important than kids.

I'm very sure that an album is not more important to him than his little boys. Somehow I doubt if the choice came down to staying in VR or staying with Perla. If they're really doing as bad together as it's being reported then there must be more problems then just her causing trouble with her husband's band. If they're really separated and/or divorcing there just has to be more to it. I'm still wondering if Slash really filed or they're just separated at the moment. And how come these rumors about Perla interfereing and being the bitch from hell and causing Slash all of this trouble didn't start until the Slash divorce story started circulating around the internet?  I'm not doubting that Perla can be difficult and tempermental. She always came across that way to me from what I've read. On the other hand, I've read about Slash fans who've met him and Perla and raved about how cool she was.

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2006, 10:08:10 PM »

Oh, and if it's really true that Perla was that controlling of Slash and caused him to lose friends and caused him to be at odds with his VR bandmates, I believe that will change now. I think that she'll go on her extra best behavior to hang onto Slash. I'm sure the woman's not completely stupid and knows that Slash has women for days just dying to get their hands on him. For some reason I'm just sure that she still loves him and would like stay married to the man. Maybe she just got carried away trying to help him with his career and didn't really know what she was doing and didn't mean to cause so many problems. And if she was truely so evil would he have married her in the first place? Afterall, he was with her for a long time before they married and must have known her personality and what she was like. Alright, I'm rambling now so I'll shut up for the time being.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 10:12:30 PM by kobys » Logged

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2006, 05:19:23 PM »

All you said is sensible.

I bet Perla is not that bad.

Also, Slash never chose " yes" girls, he likes them hot anf firy, with a temper.

Good on him. She's a little over the top ? He gets her hand in the face ( maybe he bloody well deserved it , who knows ?)

So what ? Who are we to judge ?

Maybe he likes a little " rough" ?

Maybe he liked to complain and exagerate ? ( i have one of the sort at home, he invents me stuff i never even dared to do, he has such an imagination lol !! ( i hate him ))

Who knows ?

But i bet they get on quite well, because you have to have sex to have kids, the youngest one means they had sex " recently" and trust me, when there are big problems, there isn't any sex.

Nothing to say
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2006, 07:42:30 PM »

Slash's youngest child will be two on June 23'rd and that doesn't mean that they had sex recently it means that when Cash was conceived it was almost three years ago. And people who are in the midst of a divorce and still live in the same house still have sex from what I've heard. This is not to say that I'm positive that they're divorcing, I'm not. What I really think is that they may be experiencing some relationship probs at the moment. I kind of think that they may even be separated but I'm not convinced that they've already filed for divorce maybe just a legal separation. What I'm really hoping is that the situation that is being rumored that Perla is causing all these career problems for Slash and breaking up some of his friendship is a little exagerated and not as bad as it's rumored to be. You know you didn't hear about Perla being so aweful until these divorce rumors started. On the other hand, someone who posts on another board who hangs in Hollywood says that this divorce thing is what everyone's talking about and that people aren't surprised about it because of the trouble that Perla's caused in Slash's professional business and friendships with her nastiness and controll freak ways. I sure couldn't say because I've never met the woman. I've read postings from fans who've met her and thought she was just the coolest. If it's really true that she's as nasty as she's made out to be I hope that she'll change her ways to save her marriage to Slash.

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2006, 08:18:30 PM »

Damn everything about Slash seems topsy turvy right now. I bet his little boys offer a little comfort at this time though. There's nothing like small kids to take your mind off of things especially when they're your own kids.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2006, 08:32:51 PM »

And people who are in the midst of a divorce and still live in the same house still have sex from what I've heard. to Slash.

I wish hihi hihi

Not that i'm divorcing, i'm not married.

But not getting on anymore and surely NOT having sex.

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2006, 08:36:32 PM »

Damn everything about Slash seems topsy turvy right now. I bet his little boys offer a little comfort at this time though. There's nothing like small kids to take your mind off of things especially when they're your own kids.

You know, all i hope is that they can both shut it and say nice things about each other to the kids. Because they need positive parental images to grow up as balanced individuals. Comfort is one thing but stuff like " i miss your dad/mum" or " your mum/dad is a bitch/asshole" is not good.

I say this because my mother in law started doing shit like this with me and my son. She says black when i say white and makes my baby cry?

Witch

Nothing to say
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2006, 08:40:33 PM »

And people who are in the midst of a divorce and still live in the same house still have sex from what I've heard. to Slash.

I wish hihi hihi

Even if not from Perla at this time I'm sure that Mr. Hudson is getting sex from somewhere. He's said more than once that he's addicted to it.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2006, 08:53:17 PM »

I wish hihi hihi

Even if not from Perla at this time I'm sure that Mr. Hudson is getting sex from somewhere. He's said more than once that he's addicted to it.

Well, wouldn't this be the source of their problems ( tour = perla not there = addiction to sex = getting it elsewhere= perla back home waiting with frying pan ?)

Nothing to say
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2006, 09:18:44 PM »

I wish hihi hihi

Well, wouldn't this be the source of their problems ( tour = perla not there = addiction to sex = getting it elsewhere= perla back home waiting with frying pan ?)

Oh yes that would cause problems. I'd hate to be a woman getting down with Slash and get caught by Perla. She seems a little psycho and would probably go crazy on my ass.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2006, 09:25:54 PM »

I wish hihi hihi

Oh yes that would cause problems. I'd hate to be a woman getting down with Slash and get caught by Perla. She seems a little psycho and would probably go crazy on my ass.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Personally, i don't walk on someone else's grass ( at least, not willingly)

But if a woman knows my man is my man and that we have a kid and yet, goes with him, it's my hand in her face ( although much worse for the man who is the one breaking the moral contract)

Go perla go...( joking..hehe....)  hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: