Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 11:46:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227938 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  i got a listen in.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: i got a listen in.  (Read 18372 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2006, 08:02:40 PM »

Ok, 1st of all someone just got 2 minus points for insulting.

2nd. BA is an old timer and I can personally guarantee for him NOT lying.

Now, stop the bashing and try to win something from this...

I've been trying to get a song description the whole time...

I've gotten.. "the solo sounds electric" and a bunch of myspace plugs...

Well, you're not the expert here, are you?

You're just someone with an email address of someone important.

BA has been here a lot more than you, and I personally know him, so I can guarantee for him.

Well, either he is full of shit...or has one hell of a horrible memory, I could care less if you vouge for him.
You have to admit, he looks even more uncredible posting a myspace link over and over... if you're on such great terms with him, why don't you give us a great description of what he heard.. surely he had to call you and give you all the details since you two are so tight??? right?

I've also been here since 97-98 dude, just under a ton of different names. Wink
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2006, 08:03:03 PM »

BA, you are an APETTITE fan? ILLUSION fan? or fan of boths albuns??

did u like the songs you heard?

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2006, 08:03:27 PM »

And I can also guarantee that he has heard all the leaks...

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2006, 08:03:47 PM »

Where and when did BA get a listen in??:?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2006, 08:04:26 PM »

BA has been here a lot more than you, and I personally know him, so I can guarantee for him.

Well, either he is full of shit...or has one hell of a horrible memory, I could care less if you vouge for him.
You have to admit, he looks even more uncredible posting a myspace link over and over... if you're on such great terms with him, why don't you give us a great description of what he heard.. surely he had to call you and give you all the details since you two are so tight??? right?

He heard the songs once and prob in another room, if that was me, i wouldnt recall any lyrics either.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2006, 08:04:48 PM »

And I can also guarantee that he has heard all the leaks...

That's awesome then.. pity he doesn't know how to describe them. hihi
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2006, 08:04:59 PM »

Where and when did BA get a listen in??:?

I dunno WHEN, but it was in some house in Chelsea.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2006, 08:05:49 PM »

He heard the songs once and prob in another room, if that was me, i wouldnt recall any lyrics either.

Dave, you honestly think you wouldnt be able to describe one or two unique things about a track that jumped out at you?? Common man......
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2006, 08:06:13 PM »

Well, unfortunately for you, noone knew you before the leaks and your proposals to buy them.

So, doubt anything you want, but you better stick to the rules, cause I'm not feeling like sleeping tonight...

And for what's it's worth, I couldn't remember anything but the music the first time I heard the new songs. It also has to do with how excited you are.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2006, 08:06:54 PM »

Dave, you honestly think you wouldnt be able to describe one or two unique things about a track that jumped out at you?? Common man......

He did describe one thing.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2006, 08:07:57 PM »

he described rhiad a bit..
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2006, 08:10:10 PM »

Well, unfortunately for you, noone knew you before the leaks and your proposals to buy them.

So, doubt anything you want, but you better stick to the rules, cause I'm not feeling like sleeping tonight...

And for what's it's worth, I couldn't remember anything but the music the first time I heard the new songs. It also has to do with how excited you are.

Whatever happened to "Cat Having Fun"... she used to work the late shift sometimes when I'd post. hihi I've posted under plenty of names that could be easily recalled hoss, but I don't care to tell all of them. Anyway, I just find it hard to believe a big gnr fan got to hear all the leaks... but can't even come with a description. I honestly hope he did though, because if he did, that means more is out there, and we'll eventually get to hear it too. peace
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2006, 08:13:33 PM »

he described rhiad a bit..

How hard is that... we've all heard it???

I'd like to know..

1.How many songs on disc 1, how many on disc 2?
2.Were the new ones we haven't heard fast/slow/ anything cool about them... tell us something unique.
3. Did any of the new guys feature on vocals a lot during any of the new songs?
4. How long was your fav new song??

etc...

I mean he could really go into detail, doesn't have to know the lyrics by heart, but could post some....

he hasn't, which is why I'm doubtful.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2006, 08:14:14 PM »

Whatever happened to "Cat Having Fun"... she used to work the late shift sometimes when I'd post. hihi I've posted under plenty of names that could be easily recalled hoss, but I don't care to tell all of them. Anyway, I just find it hard to believe a big gnr fan got to hear all the leaks... but can't even come with a description. I honestly hope he did though, because if he did, that means more is out there, and we'll eventually get to hear it too. peace

"Cat Having Fun" is having fun with her "friends" at her board now.

I don't care if you've been here since the beggining of time.

I've been here a long time, and those who know me, know I'm not lying to get attention.

I've personally known BA for 4 years. He's not the kind of guy who'd lie.

He has a friend that steals fries when he has no money ( Wink) but he's not a fuckin liar.

So when he says this happened, for me it has happened.

BA
Linkin Park's worst nightmare
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2006, 08:14:27 PM »

i was actually gonna try and post some constructive stuff on here but a couple of you blew it.
and i never said anything about getting anyone banned.i am no mod on here just a life long fan.

hey chris how are you doin mate,i hope you are well.if i do get c chance to get it youll be one of the only ones with acopy thats for sure.

i want to show you something,like joy inside my heart.seems i been living in the temple of the dog.where would i live if i were a man of goldenwords or would i live at all
word and music-my only tool
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #135 on: May 07, 2006, 08:16:54 PM »

i was actually gonna try and post some constructive stuff on here but a couple of you blew it.
and i never said anything about getting anyone banned.i am no mod on here just a life long fan.

hey chris how are you doin mate,i hope you are well.if i do get c chance to get it youll be one of the only ones with acopy thats for sure.

I'm great man.

I still owe you a review on your cd...

You know my "soon". It's getting really close to Axl's...  Grin

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2006, 08:17:25 PM »

lol,

Well if fate had to allow one lucky gnr fan to hear a demo disc of Chinese Democracy, why did it choose someone who won't post a description of some of the songs, or someone who can't remember the songs...

sad day in the gnr world. peace
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2006, 08:17:50 PM »

Whatever you post here, you are just gonna get bashed. You have nothing to lose, but thanks to some idiots, we now do.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2006, 08:19:09 PM »

Whatever you post here, you are just gonna get bashed. You have nothing to lose, but thanks to some idiots, we now do.

He said he'd offer a review via pm... try contacting him that way if you believe him. ok
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2006, 08:20:06 PM »

He said he'd offer a review via pm... try contacting him that way if you believe him. ok

We got your point, you don't believe him, stop posting about it.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: