Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 04:06:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Deleting threads
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Deleting threads  (Read 12445 times)
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2006, 03:31:14 AM »

I'm almost positive Kujo has figured it out........................

Ron Jeremy can supposedly do it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocunnilingus

There used to be a very disturbing sketch on there showing a young male with his mouth grasping his penis. I'm glad it was removed.  nervous
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2006, 05:51:41 AM »

It's called Dead Horse and there's already threads for some of those "topics" there.

The problem is that some of you "frustrated" fans can't handle the fact that many of the visitors don't give a damn about that section. So your whining doesn't get the attention you seem to crave.

/jarmo

Sorry Jarmo, not really agree with you on this one (of course it is your forum so you do what you like with it). But for me dead horse is a section to talk about the days of the 'old band'.

That has nothing to do with complaints about the actual band and their perfomances.
NOTE: frustrations, compalints, ...etc is not necessarily the same as bashing the band = its a way to express our current feeling in the hope the band can take it into account (if they wish to do that).

A lot of visitors on this board do complain or out their frustrations, but the threads are deleted then. So also on that argument I not fully agree with you.

But to end positive: the board is fine as it is now, just want to give my input to maybe make it even much BETTER? peace
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 05:54:52 AM by The Prez » Logged

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2006, 07:49:38 AM »

haha! That last part really grates on your nerves doesn't it.

yes.. you managed to sucessfully be an annoyance on an internet messageboard.  good for you buddy.   ok  would you like a cookie?
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2006, 08:39:36 AM »

yes.. you managed to sucessfully be an annoyance on an internet messageboard.  good for you buddy.   ok  would you like a cookie?

lol believe me... he aint annoying at all... he is simply speaking his mind, debating something important as we all are doing here... we don?t need to start being rude to each other... or this simply will be closed and no more debat whatsoever and it all will become the same... How can it be so difficult to understand that ppl hv different opinions??? You aint forced to agree with those, you can disagree... but you don?t hv to treat that person as shit, as a moron...  I was a bit angry with the mods when I posted here first but now I can see that they r not the main problem... the problem is you guys... who think are great, just by bashing other posters who hv different point of views... this is ridiculous! and believe, those guys, who can ruin the threads by bashing the poster are the ones who are fucking annoying... believe me  Wink
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 08:44:42 AM by Ines » Logged

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Bono
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2006, 08:50:58 AM »

yes.. you managed to sucessfully be an annoyance on an internet messageboard.? good for you buddy.? ?ok? would you like a cookie?

Roll Eyes No Jimmy boy that's not it at all. it grates on your nerves that you know I'm every bit as supportive as you are. That kills you. Nice to see you completely avoid everything I just mentioned in my last post as fact. Why? cause you know it's a fact and you know what I say is true. So instead of aknowledgeing it you act like you're so above everyone. Your little cookie comments and your little thumbs up smilie which you seem to have an odd attatchment. You're just like everyone else Jim Bob. You're as much an "annoyance" to fans like me as I supposedly am to fans like yourself. the differnce is I dont believe you should be told what to think. You're not this poster child of how a Gn'R fan should be so just get over yourself.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2006, 08:54:38 AM »

your the one getting banned for a day here and a day there.  not me. peace
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2006, 08:59:37 AM »

your the one getting banned for a day here and a day there.? not me. peace

Yeah, but with the "cookie" posts you won't be far behind.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2006, 09:03:13 AM »

your the one getting banned for a day here and a day there.  not me. peace

Yeah, but with the "cookie" posts you won't be far behind.

i apologize, but I don't see why I needed to be brought into this whole thread in the first place.  its not my fault his threads get deleted.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2006, 09:06:28 AM »

You weren't brought into it on a personal level. You were used as an example of a positive type of fan.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2006, 04:25:11 PM »

Why not make ONE thread for people to bitch in. Then the people who dont want to see any negatives can just stay out of said thread. And then when anyone feelz the need to vent about the band or management they can do so in that one thread?

Seems like a good idea to me.
Bono
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2006, 08:07:38 PM »

your the one getting banned for a day here and a day there? not me. peace

Funny. That's odd I don't ever recall being banned form this site before the other night. So as far as I know it's only been a day. Not a? day here and a day there.? That's just a classic case of you eggagerating the situation. As for being banned on tuesday night I still don't really know why? Nothing I did seemed to even remotely warrent being banned. I never called anyone a "fuckhead". I know someone who did on numerous occasions though peace 
   Serioulsy though I would like to know why I was banend the other night. I never recieved a PM saying why and nothing was ever mentioned in the Karma thread because apparently I didn't recive a negative karma. I was banned for a  day but my karma remined the same? How can I get banned and keep my karma status quo? I'm just looking for an answer cause the banning seemed a bit odd to me.

Why not make ONE thread for people to bitch in. Then the people who dont want to see any negatives can just stay out of said thread. And then when anyone feelz the need to vent about the band or management they can do so in that one thread?

I agree 100%. It's not gonan solve everything but it would go along way simply by the fact that members who are in fact TRUE FANs as well could voice their concerns, disgust, frustration and dissapointment in the main section without bothering the "real true fans" who never have such emotions Roll Eyes. This would be a great move and would show that people who feel this way aren't treated like second class members and fans.? By forcing us into the Dead Horse section to discuss such things it's doing just that. It's saying our opinions aren't as relevant.? Make it a sticky thread or not even. Either way it would help alot I think. Guys like Jim Bob could ignore the thread completely(he wouldn't) and everyone would be a littel happier.? It's not a cure all but it could be a eway to lessen the tention a little bit between certain groups of fans.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 08:13:09 PM by Bono » Logged
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2006, 08:43:40 PM »

I believe thats what this is
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=37631.0
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2006, 08:08:09 AM »

I believe thats what this is
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=37631.0

In the Dead Horse section.............  Roll Eyes

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2006, 08:22:30 AM »

Yes. If people wish to continuously complain about the same setlist, and the CD not being finished, or it not coming out, they are welcome to do it, in the dead horse section. The section for topics that have been discussed frequently, and have been sort of.. well.. beaten to death.

I do believe that the subject is getting a bit old, and repetitive, and unless someone comes up with an amazingly new perspective on the whole subject, and convinces me and the rest of the mods, it will remain a dead horse subject.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2006, 08:32:56 AM »

In the Dead Horse section.............? Roll Eyes

Yeah, it must really disturb you that you'll have to complain where people might not see it. Which means you won't get the attention you think your complaining deserves.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2006, 08:47:33 AM »

Am I one of those 5 people? I never thought I was complaining or whining, cynical yeah, but I don't go out of my way to whine about the setlist or the album coming out in every thread. I'm disspointed with a couple of issues with the band, but I consider myself a big supporter of them. And with the major topic of discussion right now being the shows I do voice my opinion on what I think. Seeing its a great source of irritation that I'm not at the shows but still voicing my opinions about the set list, I'll refrain from posting about the setlist any further.... until it changes hihi

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: