Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:48:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Age limit
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Age limit  (Read 7514 times)
emanc93
Banned
Headliner

Here in hell tomorrow in.....

« on: November 27, 2006, 06:19:22 PM »

How old do you have to be to attend a G'N'R concert?

Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 06:20:05 PM »

Old enough to take a piss.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 06:48:52 PM »

there is no age limit, at least at big venues...at the new jersey show, this woman had her kids with her in the front row,,, they kid must have been 9 or younger.....bumblefoot kept giving her guitar pics
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 06:51:55 PM »

He's probably afraid because of the Suicide Girls.  No age limit man, they were pasties n' shit.
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 07:00:57 PM »

He's probably afraid because of the Suicide Girls.? No age limit man, they were pasties n' shit.

How much can u actually see of TSG?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 07:03:58 PM »

He's probably afraid because of the Suicide Girls.? No age limit man, they were pasties n' shit.

How much can u actually see of TSG?

peace

visit the website ok
emanc93
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 07:26:07 PM »

Well I'm 13 and If I were to attend a GNR show I would probably have my mom take me since she loves GNR and wants to hear their music. Are the suicide girls nude dancers or something?

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 07:28:09 PM »

Well I'm 13 and If I were to attend a GNR show I would probably have my mom take me since she loves GNR and wants to hear their music. Are the suicide girls nude dancers or something?

I am not sure your Mom would appreciate the Suicide Girls. hihi

But I am sure it isn't any worse than what you can watch on cable tv. 
emanc93
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 07:31:15 PM »

I am not sure your Mom would appreciate the Suicide Girls. hihi

But I am sure it isn't any worse than what you can watch on cable tv.?

Damn will that sucks for me. It would be really uncomfortable to see women in skimpy clothes with my mom sitting next to me. I guess when GNR has their next tour in 2020 I can go with on my own with friends.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 07:40:11 PM »

I swear to god, kids of GNR fans must be the luckiest kids alive! ? hihi ?
As a kid, my mom never would have let me go to a GNR show...now, I've showed her the Rock-am-Ring show, and she'd love to go herself! ?Buuuut, then I told her what time GNR goes on...she's 63 and it's way past her bed-time. ? hihi

Seriously, it's all about the maturity level of the kid and what they can handle. ?
I would recommend staying off the floor though. ? peace

Emanc93, just make a deal with your mom, go wait in line for a Pepsi during the Suicide Girls performance, look at merchandise, etc.  I heard they are only on for 30 minutes or so before Sebastian Bach.  No problem there!   peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
emanc93
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 07:44:14 PM »

I swear to god, kids of GNR fans must be the luckiest kids alive! ? hihi ?
As a kid, my mom never would have let me go to a GNR show...now, I've showed her the Rock-am-Ring show, and she'd love to go herself! ?Buuuut, then I told her what time GNR goes on...she's 63 and it's way past her bed-time. ? hihi

Seriously, it's all about the maturity level of the kid and what they can handle. ?
I would recommend staying off the floor though. ? peace

Emanc93, just make a deal with your mom, go wait in line for a Pepsi during the Suicide Girls performance, look at merchandise, etc.? I heard they are only on for 30 minutes or so before Sebastian Bach.? No problem there!? ?peace

That must be a long line for pepsi  rofl

But I would definetly need to do something to keep me busy whenever they get done with their "Preformance". I thought GNR had a new band opening up for them anyway

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 07:47:10 PM »

My Mom drove me and 2 of my friends to my 1st GNR show in 1988. ?I was 2 months shy of my 14th birthday. ?I wound up getting in HUGE trouble after because it was the GNR/Deep Purple/Aerosmith show at Giants Stadium and it ran really late due to some technical difficulties. ?

Now that I think of it, I guess it was a little strange to let me and two other 13 yr olds loose in Giants Stadium at a GNR show! ?I guess my Mom was a little "progressive" hihi
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 07:48:23 PM »

I remember seeing Gn'R when I was 9, although I didn't go with my parents, I went with my older sister, I wasn't embarrased or anything, with all the titties on the big screens and virtually everyone smoking weed around me....who cares, just go and rock out, and if you want to watch the Suicide Girls, watch 'em, I'm sure your mom won't care, she'l probably laugh.

Axl is God.
emanc93
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 07:49:32 PM »

I remember seeing Gn'R when I was 9, although I didn't go with my parents, I went with my older sister, I wasn't embarrased or anything, with all the titties on the big screens and virtually everyone smoking weed around me....who cares, just go and rock out, and if you want to watch the Suicide Girls, watch 'em, I'm sure your mom won't care, she'l probably laugh.

I don't want to watch the suicide girls with my mom. It would be really embarassing.  rant

JimMorrison4
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 07:57:22 PM »

Find a friend with "cool" parents, tell your mom you're going to spend the night, then have your friend's parents drop you off.
emanc93
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 08:03:54 PM »

Find a friend with "cool" parents, tell your mom you're going to spend the night, then have your friend's parents drop you off.

Well actually my mom is really cool about this sorta of stuff but I don't think she trusts me enough to drop me off all by myself. Also don't you have to have an adult accompany you and how big are audiences at a show?

mrbrownstone8797
Rocker

gnr>everything

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 08:10:42 PM »

Haha, I thought I had it bad because I didn't want my mom there during a tit cam or something. This is much worse. My advice is just don't go until like 9-10. You'll just be waiting for GN'R anyways so just wait until after TSG are done and then go.

edit: ^No, you don't need an adult with you...or at least they didn't say anything to me. I'm 16.
JimMorrison4
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 08:11:14 PM »

How does she know she can't trust you if she doesn't give you a chance? (I used to use that one on my mom back in the day).

The crowds just depend on how big the venue is. So, depending on where you're going to see the concert, I'd guess somewhere between 7,000-14,000.

As far as needing an adult to accompany you... I'd call and check with the venue. But I seriously doubt they'd ask you where your parents are during the concert. As mad as the rush is to get inside, they just try to get everyone in as quick as possible.
emanc93
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 08:16:55 PM »

Ok now can someone tell me how much tickets are? I don't want to be where  people are fighting each other  rofl

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2006, 08:17:42 PM »

Talk to your mom!!!  It would be a shame if you and your mom missed out on seeing GNR because of this.

Tell her who/what this act is about.  I'm sure she doesn't want to sit through that crap.  Say how youze can get something to eat or go buy souvenirs while they're on.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: