Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 08:58:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  WILL CHINESE DEMOCRACY CONTAIN ALL ORIGINAL SONGS...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: WILL CHINESE DEMOCRACY CONTAIN ALL ORIGINAL SONGS...  (Read 12317 times)
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2007, 09:17:53 PM »

I see how this is working. You're gonna go over all my posts and pick out anything remotely negative.

In this case, I clearly stated that we don't know what the truth is. You did read that, right?

I know what you said.

You did hint that it's possible it's true.

Now, the question is, do you really think these clowns are credible sources of GN'R news?

/jarmo

Well, it is possible it's true. Nothing is impossible. As for being credible, probably not. But we don't get much credible info to go on.

In case you misunderstand my intentions, jarmo. I still believe in Axl and GNR, and I think this CD is still gonna come in around Axl's tentative release date. But to restrict any conversation here to what we know as fact is just not feasible

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2007, 11:38:29 PM »

why are people so fussed about cover songs?? Huh? ?if its a kickass cover.. i mean a good song is a good song.? ?knowing it was written by Axl Rose or someone else is not going to change my enjoyment of a song.? ?Thats silly.

totally man ok like with live and let die good cover, good song yes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2007, 01:12:44 PM »

It would be dissapointing in a way, after all of these years the songs should be all originals...but at this point I just want Chinese Democracy to be released.

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2007, 01:23:40 PM »

I thought we were all well aware that democracy was a cover cd , follow up to spaghetti incident???!!! hihi

I doubt there will be any covers , I mean axl knows his limits and covering a song on a cd that has taken about a decade to make would cause people poke at him for not being able to make his own songs and you know the media are bastards they'll turn it into some BS excuse that axl can't make his own material w/e. No covers on this one..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2007, 01:31:28 PM »

all originals. Simply because I like their original songs I heard so far. love

I'd much rather have a studio cover of "Sailing" on CD, than "Oh My God"

I'd much rather have the new studio version of OMG then sailing on CD, it's an awesome song if you give it a couple of listens headbanger

ditto!
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2007, 01:37:54 PM »

yeah i highly doubt we'll see a cover song. i mean come on most music critics are gonna already have a field day making fun of Axl and this album, u think he'd give them more ammo like having a cover song on the record? rofl? ?

i could see it now " Axl Rose took over a decade to record this album and still not all of it is original material, yes folks theres a cover song, Axl ran out of lyrics and ideas so he threw on a cover song"

na, i dont think so.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 07:24:00 PM by GnFnR87 » Logged

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: