Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:23:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Weiland disses Axl at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weiland disses Axl at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony  (Read 57295 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2007, 12:04:17 PM »

maybe this should be moved to GnR where is cool to slam Weiland....

what do you think axl would say if they asked him about VR every interview....oh yeah he doesnt do interviews how silly of me Roll Eyes

the interveiwer shoulda never brought up Axl inthe first place

mallrat
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2007, 12:05:19 PM »

wow !look at all the people getting pissed at Scott.

Has to be hard when fucking interviews keep asking questions like that. A think that would get on anybodys nervs.

On the other hand though would be cool to see a good old rock and roll feud.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2007, 12:05:45 PM »

No, it's better off in the VR section where it's cool to slam Axl

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Juanjay
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2007, 12:06:22 PM »

I think that people forget Wieland sold close to 40 million albums before he hooked up with the former GNR cats and the vocals on his solo album and on Tiny Music... were great. I forget though most people don't like guys that can hit a couple octaves and actually sing in key, oh and being able to sound like the album live and not blow your voice out by the third or fourth song. Yeah he is a no talent junkie....
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2007, 12:07:02 PM »

Yeah he is a no talent junkie....

I agree.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2007, 12:07:58 PM »

No, it's better off in the VR section where it's cool to slam Axl

where the fuck has anybody slammed axl? i mean what ould you do if your GF's mom kept asking you questions about her ex...i mean seriously, of course hes gonna havea smart ass reply to that disrepectful shit

Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2007, 12:14:34 PM »

I'm glad everyone can call Weiland a junkie-he's been clean for a few years now-Izzy Stradlin was on for drugs for years, kicked the habit-is he a junkie also? Please, everyone who is making those remarks about Scott please step up and tell me the difference-also please tell Axl to his face about your opinions on Wes Arkeene (that may be misspelled) and Shannon Hoon-I'm sure he would really appreciate and would like to hear your labels for them also-knock Weiland for his music or remarks, but I guess none of Axl's friends have ever had substance abuse problems

libertad
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2007, 12:15:55 PM »

I'm glad everyone can call Weiland a junkie-he's been clean for a few years now-Izzy Stradlin was on for drugs for years, kicked the habit-is he a junkie also? Please, everyone who is making those remarks about Scott please step up and tell me the difference-also please tell Axl to his face about your opinions on Wes Arkeene (that may be misspelled) and Shannon Hoon-I'm sure he would really appreciate and would like to hear your labels for them also-knock Weiland for his music or remarks, but I guess none of Axl's friends have ever had substance abuse problems

or axl himself for that matter Roll Eyes

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2007, 12:16:55 PM »

Yeah he is a no talent junkie....

I agree.

i agree as well
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2007, 12:35:22 PM »

As I said when this was posted earlier, he's an asshole.? Both of them are.? And their idiots too.? Way to alienate ALOT of their fans.? Too stupid to realize that a big reason Vr is popular is because of their history with Guns N' Roses.? Alot of their fans like both bands.

Why the hell would him jokingly saying something like that alienate fans?, you're overeacting way to much...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2007, 12:39:22 PM »

funny how the fans who say Slash fans need to move on cuz he left are the first to get their digs in against VR and Scott Roll Eyes

Well Slash is Scott's guitarist now in VR so you people need to realize that and go worry about the 3 dudes in NuGnR hihi

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2007, 12:44:00 PM »

you know whats funny? the only time there seems to be any activity in the VR section on this board is when it is something concerning Axl Rose.....just a thought......oh yeah and VR are one of my faviorite bands...so im not a VR basher.....
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2007, 12:47:30 PM »

you know whats funny? the only time there seems to be any activity in the VR section on this board is when it is something concerning Axl Rose.....just a thought......oh yeah and VR are one of my faviorite bands...so im not a VR basher.....

oh ok so VR is your fav band but you think that the singer has no talent...that makes so much sense thanks for clearing it up  Roll Eyes hihi

Obivously there is lots of activity in here if you ever check it out...but the majority of the board is Pro-Axl so if they see his name and they jump right in.

I'm a fan of both bands...but it really sucks to see people talk shit about someone they know nothing about

Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2007, 12:48:28 PM »

The reason is pretty obvious.
Axl is a people magnet and VR is a bore. hihi

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2007, 12:50:09 PM »

Let me help you with that quote...

Axl is a people magnet and I'm a bore. hihi

Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2007, 12:51:10 PM »

Let me help you with that quote...

Axl is a people magnet and I'm a bore. hihi

You should be a stand-up comedian.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2007, 12:52:27 PM »

You should be a stand-up comedian.

Ahw gosh thanks for the compliment, how nice of you  Kiss
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2007, 01:09:07 PM »

oh ok so VR is your fav band but you think that the singer has no talent...that makes so much sense thanks for clearing it up? Roll Eyes hihi

Obivously there is lots of activity in here if you ever check it out...but the majority of the board is Pro-Axl so if they see his name and they jump right in.

I'm a fan of both bands...but it really sucks to see people talk shit about someone they know nothing about

I said VR was ONE of my favorite bands...and I do think that Weiland has very little singing talent..I think he fits the band.but he is kind of an artsy flake if you ask me....if Slash and Duff werent in the band I would not be a fan of them...STP was an ok band in the 90's...honestly Weiland is the only thing im not thrilled with in the band...and most VR fans feel the same way....I have seen them 5 times...and EVERYTIME the crowd is majority GNR fans....riots break out when they play It's so easy...it appears to me that Scott is jealous of Axl...Axl Rose is a household name....if you ask people who Scott Weiland is most people dont know....and his jealousy was evident last year when he put that post on the VR website ripping Axl telling us how many albums he sold with STP.....Weiland is just lucky Cornell was taken at the time they made VR otherwise he would still be unemployed....
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2007, 01:12:42 PM »

I agree as well too.

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2007, 01:29:23 PM »

Scott Weiland can su*k my di*k, stupid junkie loser.

He needs to know that the 95% of the VR fans are there because of the former members of GNR, and he needs to be prepared to recieve that kind of questions all his life.

This assclown should put more attention on what he sings rather than biting the hand that feeds.

punk

What the hell have you really got against the guy?

* I dont like him talking shit about Axl Rose. This is, at least, the third time he does that.
* I dont like him singing in the band that promotes itself as ''3 ex GNR'' (my favourite band, which is in a totally different league than VR [like me and Ronaldinho Gaucho, talking about football]) because it ruins the name/legacy/history of GNR.
* I dont like to read the name ''Scott Weiland'' in a Guns N' Roses forum. But I know there's nothing I can do about it.
* I dont like him singing GN'R songs. He ruins them.
* I didn't like his ''botox face - go to the gym'' posting.
* I think he's the main responsible of the catastrophic Van Halen induction, a band, in my opinion, as big (or even bigger) than Guns N' Roses.
* I think he has no right to talk shit about the man that is the responsible of the 90% of the tickets/albums he sells.

But, just to clarify, I think he used to be a great singer and performance back in STP (band which I love) and I consider ''Core'' one of the best albums of the nineties. I dont deny his skills. I just think he should stop biting the hand that feeds. Let Axl Rose and GNR alone... pay attention to your own things... or is your present based absolutly in that past?

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: