Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 12:19:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228010 Posts in 43257 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Ban challenging
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ban challenging  (Read 20271 times)
fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2007, 08:42:35 PM »

Why don't you ever give a straight answer?

Because you don't deserve one.

And please never describe your job to a police officer again....

No matter how much you try to make yourself look like the cool good guy you fail.

I tried explaining to you why I made the comments I made, and nothing I've said has made any sense to you because you refuse to try to understand. So you just keep wasting my time and repeating "you broke the rules, you hypocrite".

/jarmo

Hahahaha

Youre a child!  He doesnt deserve a response! Everybodys read your bullshit analogies! Noone gets them. They dont make any sense. You mod a board. Youre not a cop. YOURE WRONG. I did nothing wrong in the first place. And I sent you that pm over a month ago. Im sorry mr. moderator I should have taken into consideration that youre recieving pms from your loyal fans around the globe at all hours of the day. What are these pms about? Are they leaked tracks? Tracks noone else has even heard dare I guess? I wonder Jarmo. The next time I send my friend a txt message I will wait over a month for his response. Even as you wrote that post you didnt PM me back. Why Jarmo? You also never answered why I got banned in the first place. Youve got about ten post in this thread. Maybe by 20 I can hope for a straight answer where you dont compare yourself to law enforcement. But then again, probably not. You'll be a firefighter by then.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2007, 08:49:32 PM »

You got banned because you are a fucking idiot.

This thread proves it.  Tongue

I'm not gonna PM you because I'm busy posting to you in this very thread.

You're allowed back and what do you do? Whine about you getting banned for "no reason".

I suggest you use your posts for something better.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 08:55:50 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2007, 09:03:55 PM »

You got banned because you are a fucking idiot.

This thread proves it.? Tongue

I'm not gonna PM you because I'm busy posting to you in this very thread.

You're allowed back and what do you do? Whine about you getting banned for "no reason".

I suggest you use your posts for something better.

/jarmo

I dont give a fuck what you suggest. Youre not going to call me that. ok? Thank you master for allowing me back in your presence. Really its quite an honor. I did get banned for no reason. By you calling people fucking idiots you think that solves all problems. It fucking doesnt. Answer me. Why did i get banned? and then ill stop whining. Also answer how this makes me a "fucking idiot?"
SlashHoppus182
What's My Age Again?
Banned
Opening Act

Blink182

« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2007, 09:09:33 PM »

Yea man, we want a straight answer! GNFNR!

Hyman will whoop you x2!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2007, 09:10:49 PM »

No reason?

You obviously didn't pay attention then did you?

The whole thread was a mess. The usual shit that we see day after day with with people insulting the band, the board's posters or me etc.

Including you. Yet you think you deserve my respect and my time.

I don't understand your way of thinking at all.

You got banned for breaking the rules.

You were off topic and you were insulting me.

You didn't receive a warning because of where the thread was going. Instead of helping matters, you kept it going off topic. Nice...

I thought I explained to you why you were banned. If you think everybody is warned first, you're wrong.

It's not unusual that people get banned without a warning. It depends on the circumstances.

Have a nice fucking day.

Yea man, we want a straight answer! GNFNR!

Learn how to read more than one sentence.

Kiss

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2007, 09:16:24 PM »

Ok. For the last time It was on topic. I said I have never heard of a band with two drummers. Then called you a prick. Sorry man, maybe it wasnt your best day. I called you out on it. Thanks for the answer. Even though you must have not reread the thread, because um yeah someone made a comment about two drummers and i said i had never heard of a band with two official drummers. That is relevant to the thread. Prick isnt even a bad word. Its not like im some noob who came on and said like "Jarmo queefed in my cereal". I called you out. Sorry man. Youre ban is up to 4 months because someone ive never met called me a fucking idiot (4x in the same thread!). Im distrought and offended. and if someone dared call me a prick, now that, that wouldnt be very nice. I think id ban him. Oh wait I wouldnt. I dont get the way you think. Im sorry if prick really hurt your feelings. I didnt deserve that ban. end of story.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 09:18:12 PM by fortus07 » Logged
SlashHoppus182
What's My Age Again?
Banned
Opening Act

Blink182

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2007, 09:18:14 PM »

Yea man, what he said!

Go Gunners!  beer

Hyman will whoop you x2!
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2007, 09:20:37 PM »

Ok. For the last time It was on topic. I said I have never heard of a band with two drummers. Then called you a prick. Sorry man, maybe it wasnt your best day. I called you out on it. Thanks for the answer. Even though you must have not reread the thread, because um yeah someone made a comment about two drummers and i said i had never heard of a band with two official drummers. That is relevant to the thread. Prick isnt even a bad word. Its not like im some noob who came on and said like "Jarmo queefed in my cereal". I called you out. Sorry man. Youre ban is up to 4 months because someone ive never met called me a fucking idiot (4x in the same thread!). Im distrought and offended. and if someone dared call me a prick, now that, that wouldnt be very nice. I think id ban him. Oh wait I wouldnt. I dont get the way you think. Im sorry if prick really hurt your feelings. I didnt deserve that ban. end of story.

You and your little friend are both fuckin idiots. You called Jarmo a prick, which is against the rules. You admit you broke the rules, so you got banned for it. You know why you got banned, your back posting on the board (You defiantly fuckin wouldn't be back here if I were Jarmo), so shut  the fuck up and stop whining.
fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2007, 09:22:38 PM »

You and your little friend are both fuckin idiots. You called Jarmo a prick, which is against the rules. You admit you broke the rules, so you got banned for it. You know why you got banned, your back posting on the board (You defiantly fuckin wouldn't be back here if I were Jarmo), so shut? the fuck up and stop whining.

Who are you? You shut the fuck up. You definately fuckin Should be fuckin banned for using the fuckin f word too many times. I dont even know that guy. I was like a real user. Sit down.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2007, 09:25:02 PM »

In another day filled with idiots attacking me I decided to make sure people knew I was serious.

You had to deal with your own decision of posting that, but instead of just living with the decision you made, you point your fingers at me. Once again business as usual...

It's always about me, never about people like you.

You should be allowed to do whatever the fuck you want here. I should ban myself because I asked a guy if he thinks a discussion means posting things like "you're an idiot" to other posters.

I don't give a fuck what word you used, you were trying to insult me and I've had enough of that shit in that thread (it has nothing to do with GN'R).

Now, go ahead. Repeat what you've been whining about for the last 15 posts. How it wasn't a bad word and how you didn't deserve to be banned for breaking our rules.  Roll Eyes

Poor you. You guys are the real victims.  Cry

Who are you? You shut the fuck up. You definately fuckin Should be fuckin banned for using the fuckin f word too many times. I dont even know that guy. I was like a real user. Sit down.

He's not some clueless whiny smart ass. ok

/jarmo

SLCPUNK
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2007, 09:25:38 PM »

If you're stupid enough to ignore warnings and still keep posting shit, don't be surprised if I call you a fucking idiot.

Man, do I ever agree.

A person who posts multiple "I agree" and "that's cool" posts every day needs to calm down.

That's totally cool and I agree.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2007, 09:26:19 PM »

Funny.  Tongue

/jarmo

SLCPUNK
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2007, 09:27:44 PM »

OK really, your disregard for my fellow poster's feelings have begun to hurt my inner child...

Kumbaya anybody?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2007, 09:31:43 PM »

OK really, your disregard for my fellow poster's feelings have begun to hurt my inner child...

Kumbaya anybody?

Yeah sure, lets all have a god damn hippie party while were at it.  hihi
fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2007, 09:33:33 PM »

Yeah dude. Im clueless, ive been a gnr fan for 5 years or so im clueless I dont give a shit that youve been since you were concieved, whatever. I really was trying to hurt you deeeply Jarmo. Youre right. Who is the victim you? for being allowed to break your rules. Or the guy who got banned. For "Hurting your feelings." I just want my old account back. Ask yourself did I hurt your feelings, I just explained that my post was relevant to GNR. You calling people fucking idiots isnt relevant to GNR. Learn how to read more than once sentence.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2007, 09:36:06 PM »

You calling people fucking idiots isnt relevant to GNR. Learn how to read more than once sentence.

You calling people a prick isn't relevant to GNR either. But of course you're never gonna admit that right?  Roll Eyes
fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2007, 09:38:42 PM »

You calling people fucking idiots isnt relevant to GNR. Learn how to read more than once sentence.

You calling people a prick isn't relevant to GNR either. But of course you're never gonna admit that right?? Roll Eyes

I know it wasnt relevant. But at least half my post was. "Youre a fucking idiot." pertains in no way to GNR. Actually they use the f word in a couple of their songs. a's gotta be in there somewhere. And youre starts "Youre crazy" and theres two versions of that song. Loads of GNR. Look man i just want the rules to be fair.
fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2007, 09:40:59 PM »

Not to drop names but D called your boy Falcon a prick and my man is still roamingthe boards. Yup. its the title post in a thread.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2007, 09:41:57 PM »

Didn't your mother ever tell you that life ain't fair?
fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2007, 09:47:04 PM »

Didn't your mother ever tell you that life ain't fair?

Actually she never went in to message boards. Thats such a dumb expression. Theres no reason for this to be unfair except for Jarmo to feel awesome by him banning me. Ya here that. the word prick was off topic. is that what you want?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: