Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:18:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  ? FOR JARMO
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ? FOR JARMO  (Read 28691 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2007, 06:03:16 PM »

It's kinda amusing how I've been doing this for almost eleven years and that's more than half of some of your lives.

Who says GN'R fans are all "old" people stuck in the 80s.....  rofl

With all due respect , Fuck you. I never said any type of way to run your board , I was talking about the band Guns n Roses , are you a part of it? NO.  Where have I said anything about your board and how it should be run?

Who says I was talking about the board?

/jarmo

HAHAHA First you know whats hilarious as I said Zig Zag comes in and just goes re states what Jarmo has said  rofl hihi hihi

Second , who am I telling what to be done? What does that have to do with how long you've been running the board?

EDIT: You said when you started the site i was x years old , and now Im telling people how it should be run , so if it wasn't the board than what was it?

Aren't you sensitive about your age...  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2007, 06:06:38 PM »

It's kinda amusing how I've been doing this for almost eleven years and that's more than half of some of your lives.

Who says GN'R fans are all "old" people stuck in the 80s.....  rofl

With all due respect , Fuck you. I never said any type of way to run your board , I was talking about the band Guns n Roses , are you a part of it? NO.  Where have I said anything about your board and how it should be run?

Who says I was talking about the board?

/jarmo

HAHAHA First you know whats hilarious as I said Zig Zag comes in and just goes re states what Jarmo has said  rofl hihi hihi

Second , who am I telling what to be done? What does that have to do with how long you've been running the board?

EDIT: You said when you started the site i was x years old , and now Im telling people how it should be run , so if it wasn't the board than what was it?

Aren't you sensitive about your age...  hihi

/jarmo

See what I mean is it needed to push my buttons?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2007, 06:12:23 PM »

I'd tell you to relax and have a beer, but you're not old enough.....  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2007, 06:13:54 PM »

I'd tell you to relax and have a beer, but you're not old enough.....  hihi

/jarmo

Ines , see what I am. You try to be mature and this is the fucking response you get. Jokes. Fuck you , if you want to sit here and make jokes thats what I'm going to say.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2007, 06:14:22 PM »

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2007, 06:15:38 PM »

Unlike you, I think Ines might have a sense of humor.....

crying

/jarmo

Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2007, 06:16:06 PM »

Lol and I thought Rage was imature insulting Jarmo... ok.... Roll Eyes Guess we?re back at the primary school then  hihi.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2007, 06:16:37 PM »

Well when a thread gets as ridiculous as this whinefest a little humor doesn't hurt.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2007, 06:17:13 PM »

And I thought Rage was imature insulting Jarmo... ok.... Roll Eyes Guess we?re back at the primary school then.

You had diapers in school?

Wow!  Shocked

RageNirvanaNIN: You think you're gonna get help form a moderator after you told me to "fuck off"?

rofl

You insult me (=break the rules) and then report AdZ to a moderator?

rofl

/jarmo
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:19:02 PM by jarmo » Logged

RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2007, 06:17:56 PM »

Its not humor it's childish , thats seriously one of the most immature things I've seen on this forum. Go on Adz and Jarmo push my buttons , you are not going to find a reason to ban me because unlike some people I am mature about the way I go on things.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2007, 06:19:54 PM »

Are you gonna tell me to "fuck off" again?

/jarmo

RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2007, 06:20:02 PM »

And I thought Rage was imature insulting Jarmo... ok.... Roll Eyes Guess we?re back at the primary school then.

Wow!  Shocked

RageNirvanaNIN: You think you're gonna get help form a moderator after you told me to "fuck off"?

rofl

rofl

/jarmo

I insulted you with fair reason , and since when are you allowed publicly to announce who does what and reports what?
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2007, 06:20:17 PM »

Ines , see what I am. You try to be mature and this is the fucking response you get. Jokes. Fuck you , if you want to sit here and make jokes thats what I'm going to say.

Dude, chill out. You don't have to insult people. As far as the argument goes, I think you are confusing expectation with obligation. If you really feel you are "owed" something, retain an attorney ... if you can find one that will take the case.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »

I insulted you with fair reason , and since when are you allowed publicly to announce who does what and reports what?

I wrote down the rules of this place. Nowhere does it mention "fair reason" as an excuse.

Got more excuses?

/jarmo

RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2007, 06:21:36 PM »

Dude, chill out. You don't have to insult people. As far as the argument goes, I think you are confusing expectation with obligation. If you really feel you are "owed" something, retain an attorney ... if you can find one that will take the case.

But them insulting me is by all means fine? You know the moderation is not above the law or rules on this board? No jarmo but I will point you to listen to a song that you may have heard with a little lyric that goes like this

" I see you standing there , You think you're so cool , Why dont you just...." I think you know the rest  beer
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2007, 06:22:34 PM »

Insulting you?

I'm pointing out facts!

You're not gonna be 37 no matter how much you want to...

Quoting It's So Easy?

A song written before you were born...... Yes, I know of it.

/jarmo

RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2007, 06:22:38 PM »

I wrote down the rules of this place. Nowhere does it mention "fair reason" as an excuse.

Got more excuses?

/jarmo

Does that make the rules correct? Nope , does it also in rules say you are allowed to announce moderation publicly or that you are allowed to antagonize members to get them to be banned?
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2007, 06:23:27 PM »

Ok see thats uncalled for dude , mr sensitive is un needed this board needs to grow up.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2007, 06:24:16 PM »

You don't like childish humor? Shocked
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2007, 06:24:35 PM »

Wow!  Shocked

/jarmo

Lol ok... you?re more sarcastic than me... you win!

Wow!  Shocked

rofl

rofl

/jarmo

Get what I mean know?  Undecided

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: