Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:42:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy to be released on MySpace.com - Nov 20th
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy to be released on MySpace.com - Nov 20th  (Read 20379 times)
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #140 on: November 25, 2008, 07:49:53 PM »

Bummer. Now I have to go out in this blizzard up here in Canada and get my physical copy.  confused  nervous
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #141 on: November 25, 2008, 07:50:17 PM »

you can still listen to the album. just click on the album cover and all the songs will be there and you can still hear the whole thing
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #142 on: November 25, 2008, 07:50:42 PM »

I've not been listening at myspace since getting the C.D. in my hands.  But are you really surprised?
If people can keep listening to a free stream, there's less chance they'll buy it.

Edit:  Well, there's your problem solved then.  Although I'm surprised if you can still listen to the whole thing on myspace.  Puzzling.  Doesn't seem like it makes good business sense.  But I know nothing about business.  hehehehe
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 07:52:21 PM by Sukie » Logged
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #143 on: November 25, 2008, 07:56:57 PM »

I just bought 2 copies today. I just want to hear the tunes without getting my feet all cold and slushy. That's all.  beer
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #144 on: November 25, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »

I've not been listening at myspace since getting the C.D. in my hands.  But are you really surprised?
If people can keep listening to a free stream, there's less chance they'll buy it.

Edit:  Well, there's your problem solved then.  Although I'm surprised if you can still listen to the whole thing on myspace.  Puzzling.  Doesn't seem like it makes good business sense.  But I know nothing about business.  hehehehe

if you only listen on myspace, you don't hear the instruments as well and all the subtleties aswell in a proper stereo
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #145 on: November 25, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »

It is convenient, I have it streaming in the background, I don't want to go out to my truck and get the CD out of the stereo.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
western_chaos
Rocker

The Adrenaline Runs Through My Veins.

« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2008, 11:25:17 PM »

Yeah, getting the real cd is always the better choice regardless of album.

My New Social Network Is Here:

http://writersparadise.ning.com/
Alfie Bones
Rocker

I'm on the nightrain.

« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2008, 01:52:49 AM »

I must be too young, because I feel CD's are obsolete. I bought Chi-Dem at Best Buy and have it in a cabinet still sealed with the sticker on it. MP3, iTunes, Direct Download, etc. are all more convenient. I can play Chi-Dem on my cell phone without having to carry around a bulky CD player.
cheeser
Rocker

Guns N' Roses

« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2008, 02:45:34 AM »

I can still hear all the songs on myspace...kinda nice, b/c my cd is out in the car right now....  I also noticed that i can play just about every song ever released by guns on myspace.  anyone else see this?

@alfie bones:
cds are good for cars, and even to just toss into the dvd player on your PC.  You dont have to worry about downloading it, or even messing with a clunky piece of shit IPod while driving. Ya just have to click the radio button up or down.  I had an Ipod, and it fucking broke.  was a pain in my ass...
plus, if you must listen to music 24/7 with your mp3 player, you've probably got issues (or a really good job).  I used to think it was cool to see people walking with ipod bud headphones hanging from their ears. Now i just hope the fucker is paying attention while crossing the street so i dont get blood on my clothes.  swear to god, that back in college, a kid got hit by a train b/c he was listening to his ipod while walking across some tracks.

All the love in the world couldn't save you...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: