Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 06:48:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227993 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl posts all new interview (14/12) at cd.com
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl posts all new interview (14/12) at cd.com  (Read 30409 times)
Erin
Opening Act

« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »

Thank you Shackler  Smiley

I also want to add my thoughts on the questions. I like the idea of him throwing out a topic and guiding the conversation. So far my favorite questions are the weather one (just because it literally made me laugh out loud) and the question someone asked about how does he take such emotional things and put them in words and notes. THAT was an awesome question and I never would have thought of that! So kudos to whoever came up with it.

My only "complaint" is that there have been way too many tour questions. I think he's made himself clear that he is in talks, and we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I have no idea what I would ask if I were given the opportunity. I think you guys have really covered it.

OH...and I, too, was a little confused by his Kurt Cobain response but I think I get it now. Basically that he has moved on, right? Also, I have never read Catcher in the Rye, but it surprised me to hear he hates it so much.

Big thanks to Axl and to all the forums for making this happen  Cheesy
Litti10
Headliner

Here Today...Gone To Yesterday

« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »

shiit i miss these every time. but its ok least i get to read them afterwards. , im still  a bit surprised coz Axl u dont normally do this kinda stuff. very strange... peace
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2008, 04:06:14 PM »

Q: -do you like the little mermaid

A: We text. The whole breathing under water and no vagina make things a bit awkward but?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh man - Axl. You rule!  hihi

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2008, 05:36:34 PM »

A: We text. The whole breathing under water and no vagina make things a bit awkward but…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It sure is some funny shit rofl This is amazing times for us.  I'm really happy Axl seems to be happy. Though I obviously not know him personally (but get the feeling I do a bit more because of the chatts) it really means a lot to me that he is ok because his music has helped me fuckin survive and endure life for the past 19 years. peace

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
reed2009
Headliner

« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2008, 05:55:20 PM »

the AX man is great!

scraped
Clau
Opening Act

Mar del Plata - Argentina

« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2008, 08:37:16 PM »

impressive, I am very sincere charm. Axl The best!. happy holidays. welcome to the Argentine in a new tour peace ok
Clau smoking
Moonlight J
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #146 on: December 14, 2008, 09:44:04 PM »

My wife thinks I'm a little nuts for being so excited about this, but yet she understands. hihi
In some way or another, artists move people with thier creations, and in turn we feel some connection with those that influenced our emotions. Of course, due to the nature of mass manufactured music product, fans of musicians often get the chance to hear the thoughts behind the art and its creator.
So what I'm trying to get at is, to me this feels like not hearing from an old "friend" for too long, and suddenly they zoom in out of the blue! Thanks, Mr. Rose. It is very good to hear from you again. Oh, yeah... and the album is is fucking mindblowing. ok
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2008, 10:00:03 PM »

A: We text. The whole breathing under water and no vagina make things a bit awkward but?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was hilarious! ha

IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2008, 04:13:26 AM »

My wife thinks I'm a little nuts for being so excited about this, but yet she understands. hihi
In some way or another, artists move people with thier creations, and in turn we feel some connection with those that influenced our emotions. Of course, due to the nature of mass manufactured music product, fans of musicians often get the chance to hear the thoughts behind the art and its creator.
So what I'm trying to get at is, to me this feels like not hearing from an old "friend" for too long, and suddenly they zoom in out of the blue! Thanks, Mr. Rose. It is very good to hear from you again. Oh, yeah... and the album is is fucking mindblowing. ok
My wife actually isn't a huge fan of GnR...and she's been making fun of my excitement over CD for the last 2 months...but she was riveted to the screen reading these 'interviews', and Axl's letter.   ok

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
chechus_t
Opening Act

« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »

anybody knows if axl is going to answer some more questions?? and if he does.. where?? thanks!
Alfie Bones
Rocker

I'm on the nightrain.

« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2008, 12:40:21 PM »

anybody knows if axl is going to answer some more questions?? and if he does.. where?? thanks!

He's said it may happen. We won't know until it does. Probably late night American time.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2008, 12:46:48 PM »

and if he does.. where?? thanks!

hopefully the next stop is here today.  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: