Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:00:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1472530 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #420 on: January 31, 2010, 11:47:59 PM »

gunsnroses    Sorry http://yfrog.com/1yenpij

umm .. it's a picture of speakers??  umm .. they're very nice looking speakers??  Thanks for sharing??  Huh

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #421 on: January 31, 2010, 11:51:46 PM »

gunsnroses    Sorry http://yfrog.com/1yenpij

umm .. it's a picture of speakers??  umm .. they're very nice looking speakers??  Thanks for sharing??  Huh

thats funny i see Dj with a spotlight on him.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #422 on: January 31, 2010, 11:58:01 PM »

thats funny i see Dj with a spotlight on him.

oops.  hihi   Thanks.  I couldn't imagine why someone was taking a picture of those speakers.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #423 on: February 01, 2010, 12:52:58 AM »

gunsnroses    NR. http://yfrog.com/1y7mqrj

Tommy wearing floods.  hihi

superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #424 on: February 01, 2010, 10:18:02 AM »

I don?t understand all these tweets syaing that shows are sold out, then we see pictures and almost the whole upper deck is empty.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #425 on: February 01, 2010, 10:19:13 AM »

I don?t understand all these tweets syaing that shows are sold out, then we see pictures and almost the whole upper deck is empty.
Lots of events are sold out, yet have empty seats for various reasons.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #426 on: February 01, 2010, 10:28:56 AM »

Lots of events are sold out, yet have empty seats for various reasons.

Exactly... Most venues put tickets available for less than their total capacities. Example: I was just checking here in Brazil that the concert I'm attending has only 11,000 tickets for sale while the venue fits 25,000 people. I don't know why they do that though.

Boromir
VIP

« Reply #427 on: February 01, 2010, 11:23:47 AM »

Ashba's facebook page

Dj ASHBA? The impact of the concussion bombs, blew up 3 of my guitar heads tonight. It was one of those nights where whatever could go wrong did. I got to stage, the intro music starts to play and my guitar tech is nowhere to be found, he finally throws me a guitar seconds before I had to kick in with the intro. Got shot in the... face with pyro. (yes I'm fine) That being said the crowd was great and I had a blast regardless.See More

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #428 on: February 01, 2010, 11:28:16 AM »

Ashba's facebook page

Dj ASHBA? The impact of the concussion bombs, blew up 3 of my guitar heads tonight. It was one of those nights where whatever could go wrong did. I got to stage, the intro music starts to play and my guitar tech is nowhere to be found, he finally throws me a guitar seconds before I had to kick in with the intro. Got shot in the... face with pyro. (yes I'm fine) That being said the crowd was great and I had a blast regardless.See More

Holy Crap  nervous

Glad he is ok!!
bailyrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #429 on: February 01, 2010, 05:22:38 PM »

See more?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #430 on: February 01, 2010, 05:23:43 PM »

gunsnroses

Tonight we're in Quebec City, PQ at Colisee Pepsi! See you there!
about 3 hours ago
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #431 on: February 01, 2010, 09:40:42 PM »

the text say 8:51am but the Tweetie say 1 hour ago

axlrose  On Monday 1st February 2010, @axlrose said:

8:51am Mission Quebec City: Slept a couple hrs. Stuck in Montreal traffic. Everyone's asleep. Bubbles is on board. Show in Ottawa felt good, felt really animated, dug Scraped n' TIL. Bringin' little things learned along the way into the overall or the "whole"! Montreal was a monster gig, felt we tore the roof off!! Had guests from all over Canada, LA, San Diego, NY, Las Vegas, Florida, London, Turkey, The Philippines etc. Toronto had fans from around the globe as well! Bein' on the tail end of a 2 on 1 off n' where rt after w/the size of r show was tough on not just us but the crew w/load in' n' out etc. not taken into consideration by others n' all the bts nonsense across the board 4 months w/all sides. Still w/everyone feelin' like bein' on the wrong end of a beatdown the show went good. (Coulda been a lot worse). The people everywhere have been so great 2 all of us! A heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped pull through all of that n' make 'em memorable! Parties were off da chain!! N' again peeps were so great!! Gots ta rage a bit where n' when ya can!!
about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #432 on: February 01, 2010, 10:44:59 PM »

I suppose it's still Chinese/Taipei time.  Grin
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #433 on: February 02, 2010, 01:52:42 PM »

Dj ASHBA? Thinking about debuting my Leatherface Les Paul in South America.

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #434 on: February 03, 2010, 10:53:16 AM »

gunsnroses    Are you ready Moncton, NB? Catch GN'R live tonight at the Moncton Coliseum!
about 2 hours ago from web

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #435 on: February 03, 2010, 04:58:58 PM »

gunsnroses

@St. James Gate, Moncton. Lots of booze, shots, and laughter.
about 16 hours ago
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #436 on: February 04, 2010, 09:54:18 AM »

bumblefoot

On Thursday 4th February 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Fun show in Moncton tonight! On the bus to Halifax, last bus ride of the Canadian tour. It's been one good time after another with the band, crew, friends, family, and of course all of you - the audience at the shows - it's a blessing to be with you all. Tomorrow night in Halifax, last show, gonna be a damn good one...
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #437 on: February 04, 2010, 10:13:08 AM »

Bumblefoot  Fun show in Moncton tonight! On the bus to Halifax, last bus ride of the Canadian tour. It's been one good time after another with the band, crew, friends, family, and of course all of you - the audience at the shows - it's a blessing to be with you all. Tomorrow night in Halifax, last show, gonna be a damn good one...
5 hours ago

Wow.  What a beautiful thing to say.  Smiley

Dj ASHBA?  What an amazing crowd in Moncton last night! Just pulled into Halifax, kicking back having a cigarette in my non-smoking room. Diving into my early morning dinner which consist of a bag of BBQ Lays chips, a coke and a twix bar. Bout ready to toss my sore self into bed! This is our last show of the Canadian Tour which I'm sad about but looking forward to warm weather =) Night. . or ummm to most of you. .Good morning.
2 hours ago

I'm beginning to think this whole "cigarette in my non-smoking room" shit is Dj's spin on Ron's "fire alarm" blog from the 2006/07 tour.

Del James and Dizzy and Tommy and richard and DJ watched vintage Johnny Winter and AC/DC concert footage on the bus ride from Moncton to Halifax. ONE MORE SHOW!!!!
3 hours ago

HAPPY FEBRUARY 5 BIRTHDAY DEL!!!  birthday

beer          beer

Lou
Rocker

« Reply #438 on: February 04, 2010, 04:50:04 PM »

axlrose

Moncton Rocked! What a great crowd!! Hali, here we come!!    12 minutes ago   from Tweetie 

gunsnroses

SOD. http://yfrog.com/3iiymfj    13 minutes ago   from Tweetie 

My Last.fm profile - in case you ever wanna know what I'm listening to...
My Webzine/Blog Thingy
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #439 on: February 04, 2010, 05:27:51 PM »

Danko Jones We're in Halifax today. It's the last show of the tour. Bubbles will be here. It's gonna suck to finish probably the best tour ever - Danko

from facebook
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: