Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:11:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl  (Read 54783 times)
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2010, 05:59:59 PM »

Makes me laugh people (again) moaning about what they think the rules are or way the board is run.  I think Pilferk put it best a good few years ago....

It's Jarmo's playground....if you don't like it - get out.

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2010, 06:01:47 PM »

Fernando for admin

Wink

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Montrealrocks
Rocker

Get on board...or fuck off!

« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2010, 06:02:27 PM »

I don't like people spreading lies about the band and the people surrounding it.  It has been going on for too many years without Axl responding.  Maybe this time he had enough.  I can't blame him.

Always surprised me to see how many haters are posting in a FAN forum.  

I am sure Nickelback has a great forum that some people can go and post there.

Taking time of your life to hate the band and to spread shit about it is pretty clueless for me.

Jarmo does his best to INFORM people here.  Not to continue spreading some fucked up rumours!

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
Jay Tea
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2010, 06:02:38 PM »

Dexter Rose is more hardcore than Dexter Morgan.. Get in the ring mother fuckers!
Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2010, 06:03:13 PM »

I had been trolling on myGNR for about a month and I noticed that Madison was pretty negative, overall, even towards Axl.  I can recall her talking bad about Axl based on some info she "heard" which seems to be unreliable.   I can see why Axl was upset.   Everything he said about her was basically true.  I love it.
kannon21
Opening Act

« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2010, 06:03:22 PM »

I think Axl made a mistake. He should have addressed that rant towards Jarmo  Wink

I think you're an idiot.

Dude, you're less than zero. You listen to bon jovi  Roll Eyes
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2010, 06:03:37 PM »

she didn't deserve that.

I don't think this "t-shirt incident" case was the whole reason behind the rant.

She has come with a lot of other fantasy theories lately. For example it not being Axl writing his on twitter messages. Also that the LAX incident was probably arranged by the GN'R camp for publicity.

I mean, she's (was) a moderator on a pretty big board, and stories are being picked up by the media from time to time. This behavior risks Axl and GN'R being shed in a very bad light based on nothing but lies and fantasies. The whole "Slash shirt ban" thing got picked up by TMZ and spread like wildfire from there. No wonder Axl is pissed!

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2010, 06:05:47 PM »

mygnr is a pile of horsecrap.

Well, I don't know what the horsecrap did to you, for you to insult it like that, but I find it very disrespectful. Roll Eyes

kidding. hihi

I don't know what Madison has been saying over the years, but whatever it was, I don't support Axl's attitude 100% (even though I understand the reasons for doing so), so I won't even get started on that.

Hey, I haven't been posting much, but I've been around HTGTH for years and it's the only GNR forum I still visit from time to time. Who cares about stupid censorship? The colours of this board make my reading much more pleasant than the other places and that's that.

About the surprise thing, I'm still hoping it's an acoustic gig in Rio, on march 15th. Grin

Botafogo?  Seriously?

She needed a wake up call, blabbing, blabbity, blab.  Like, when Jarmo blabs on the road, I just look at him with the evil look and he simmers.  Then, he brings Adz onto the mix, and I have to control that freak as well.  

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2010, 06:06:57 PM »

Eric took my money for support of his forum, then let Madison ban me for nothing. I have sent Eric 2 different emails asking to discuss my ban. No response. Eric obviously doesn't run that forum, or maybe he does and that's the way he wants to run it. Either way, it ain't right.

I remember that happened.  You got banned for what seemed like nothing, as did some others in the same thread.  And then she has the gall to claim she doesn't censor and has been honest with people? Roll Eyes

One thing that Jarmo does that he does not get enough credit for, which is something Madison obviously does not do, is if a rumor pops up, he goes and makes an effort to verify its accuracy.  That way bullshit doesn't get perpetuated too much.  When bullshit does get repeated and regurgitated long enough, it eventually becomes accepted as fact.  That never happens here, which is very, very good for both the band and the fans.  We as fans, do not get mislead into believing bullshit rumors because Jarmo takes the time to verify or disprove them.

Ali
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:12:28 PM by Ali » Logged
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2010, 06:07:34 PM »

she didn't deserve that.

I don't think this "t-shirt incident" case was the whole reason behind the rant.

She has come with a lot of other fantasy theories lately. For example it not being Axl writing his on twitter messages. Also that the LAX incident was probably arranged by the GN'R camp for publicity.

I mean, she's (was) a moderator on a pretty big board, and stories are being picked up by the media from time to time. This behavior risks Axl and GN'R being shed in a very bad light based on nothing but lies and fantasies. The whole "Slash shirt ban" thing got picked up by TMZ and spread like wildfire from there. No wonder Axl is pissed!

Specially when this rumor was dismissed the day it surfaced.  I am tired, and need my sleep.  

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Montrealrocks
Rocker

« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2010, 06:08:07 PM »

I think the surprise gig is in my living room saturday night.

Well, that is what Baby Axl told me....

ok

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
Tyson
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2010, 06:08:10 PM »

I would be extremely grateful to score tickets to this gig.  It would be AWESOME if members of the forum could have early access to them.  Fingers crossed!!
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2010, 06:08:20 PM »

I totally agree! I too was banned for no reason... and i tried to contact Eric but no answer...

Oh My God i cant deny this...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2010, 06:10:22 PM »

I think Axl made a mistake. He should have addressed that rant towards Jarmo  Wink

I approve this message.

Too bad nobody asked you.

I censor your opinion you know!

Kiss

Like, when Jarmo blabs on the road, I just look at him with the evil look and he simmers.  Then, he brings Adz onto the mix, and I have to control that freak as well.  

Have you ever noticed that he's got a weird accent?

Is it French?  Huh

By the way, anybody having issues with any other site should contact said site and hopefully resolve those issues. Thank you.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 07:43:14 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Montrealrocks
Rocker

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2010, 06:12:28 PM »

Have you ever noticed that he's got a weird accent?

Is it French?  Huh

/jarmo

Again with the french accent?Huh??

What's up with that?

rofl

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2010, 06:16:05 PM »

Nice! surprised she hasn't been sacked as a mod over there

I think admins and mods of big time GNR or really any site need to really be cautious with things they post and say. A mod is technically no different than any other poster but most do view admins/mods as the most credible parts of a forum.

Didn't she also kinda start a reunion kind of thing once upon a time?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2010, 06:17:00 PM »

mygnr is a pile of horsecrap.

Well, I don't know what the horsecrap did to you, for you to insult it like that, but I find it very disrespectful. Roll Eyes

kidding. hihi

I don't know what Madison has been saying over the years, but whatever it was, I don't support Axl's attitude 100% (even though I understand the reasons for doing so), so I won't even get started on that.

Hey, I haven't been posting much, but I've been around HTGTH for years and it's the only GNR forum I still visit from time to time. Who cares about stupid censorship? The colours of this board make my reading much more pleasant than the other places and that's that.

About the surprise thing, I'm still hoping it's an acoustic gig in Rio, on march 15th. Grin

Botafogo?  Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

What are you, Santos? Hm, ok. hihi
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2010, 06:17:13 PM »

Nice! surprised she hasn't been sacked as a mod over there

she has..

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2010, 06:17:44 PM »

I'd noticed Madison's comments of late being increasingly negative so perhaps a little dressing down was deserved.

Good to hear from Uncle Ax,

sorry to sound like an ungrateful mofo but could we get any info on the release of the alternative version of Chinese (one with the red hand)??

NEED NOW!!!! hihi

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2010, 06:18:54 PM »

I could never understand how a supposed 'Admin' of a fan forum could be so filled with hate and resentment towards the new band and Axl. I'm so glad Axl pulled her up on this, she's had this coming for at least 3 years.

Axl everything you said is spot on the mark, and your true fans who attend the shows agree with you fully.

Thank you Axl you made my day, you are a legend.   Wink

Lee
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: