Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 10:58:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl  (Read 54774 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #120 on: February 10, 2010, 07:34:21 PM »

On that, I'm astonished at the post and this internet rant that was made by Axl, if indeed it was him. It's almost as if he played right into he hands of this person he went off on. Someone wanted a reaction and they finally got one.

At some point you just had enough...

I also don't know if you're looking for attention, this is the kind of attention you want....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #121 on: February 10, 2010, 07:36:02 PM »

suprise gig in vegas say between 22nd and 27th would be nice  hihi

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2010, 07:45:47 PM »

On that, I'm astonished at the post and this internet rant that was made by Axl, if indeed it was him. It's almost as if he played right into he hands of this person he went off on. Someone wanted a reaction and they finally got one.

I also don't know if you're looking for attention, this is the kind of attention you want....

/jarmo

agree completely, she went from an admin or what have you to now everyone on their pretty much telling her to go fuck herself.. I don't know who would want that kind of attention either.
Also, can't imagine what it would feel like to have one of your heroes publicly annihilate u.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2010, 07:49:19 PM »

I would assume not the kind of attention they'd want for either of them.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
sandman
Legend

« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »

i'm a little worried the media will pick up on Axl's comment and try to make him look bad by saying he used "lesbian" as an insult. hopefullly i'm wrong.

anyway, this was classic. i don't know shit about madison, but funny nonetheless.

and surprise gigs??? fuckin A!!!

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2010, 08:16:40 PM »

LOL Madison is a fraud and she's been told!

I've been waiting for this day for YEARS!  you have no fucking idea!

hahahahahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOL.

fuck yea.  surprise gigs, vegas perhaps??  beer  peace  ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2010, 08:17:17 PM »

i'm a little worried the media will pick up on Axl's comment and try to make him look bad by saying he used "lesbian" as an insult. hopefullly i'm wrong.

anyway, this was classic. i don't know shit about madison, but funny nonetheless.

and surprise gigs??? fuckin A!!!

im positive they will and they will tie it in with the whole one in a million thing.

GLAAD will be picketing the next GNR show hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2010, 08:18:03 PM »

LOL Madison is a fraud and she's been told!

I've been waiting for this day for YEARS!  you have no fucking idea!

hahahahahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOL.

fuck yea.  surprise gigs, vegas perhaps??  beer  peace  ok

I feel you bro!!!!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
veritas55
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2010, 08:52:28 PM »

It was actually a pretty well-written post, especially the quote about the high-school-parking-lot-rent-a-cop.
Showed some humor.  Some real nastiness.  And some insight about the results of his post.

It was honest.  I always appreciate that about Axl.
He has a ton of faults (like us all), but he has always struck me as neither (1) a whore for money (god bless for not selling out GnR music to commercials or falling back into a bullshit reunion with people he doesn't respect anymore), nor (2) a phoney -- he speaks his mind.  How many other celebrities are that true to themselves in this era of bullshit and PR?
Chandler
Headliner

« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2010, 08:55:12 PM »

Axl's response to her was over the top IMO. At the same time I have been visiting that board for years( not as a member) and she has said things there that have seemed out off line. Critical of axl/guns on things, likes she has some sort agenda about how their mgmt should be doing things??? So maybe it was a good thing he called her out even though she must be a strong fan to run (did run?) that site.

It don't really matter...
thesloth
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2010, 08:56:30 PM »

At one time I was surprised by Jarmo not allowing certain things.  However over the years I have found I much prefer how Jarmo does things.  I know if the info is left up on HTGTH it is reliable and not just someone talking out their ass.

As for Axl's comments to that person it is between her and Axl, she said certain things on a public forum so Axl responded back the same way.  
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2010, 08:58:57 PM »

"Internet is a big garbage can"... that MAIDson incident just reminded me the "Renato and Xozy" shit 10 years ago...

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2010, 09:05:19 PM »

At one time I was surprised by Jarmo not allowing certain things.  However over the years I have found I much prefer how Jarmo does things.  I know if the info is left up on HTGTH it is reliable and not just someone talking out their ass.

i prefer how things are done here too...   I dont like seeing every topic turn into gnr vs classic gnr and all that reunion nonsense madison has been pushing for the last few years.   maybe that place will start to support the band now.. 

hopefully the guys who run that board will now put the ex-members and reunion topics where they belong!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 09:09:20 PM by Jim Bob » Logged
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #133 on: February 10, 2010, 10:28:05 PM »

/jarmo

I understand his frustration, jarmo.

I do hope there is a day when he can ignore the negativity and focus on those who appreciate what we have right now. It took me time to feel out the new line up and embrace more changes, but I am at that point now.

The man deserves some peace. When I think of peace, I usually don't equate that with mygnr and the trolls that lurk in that gutter.

Now, let's focus on these surprise gigs..note..he said plural...my imagination is limitless....Smiley
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:29:37 PM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #134 on: February 10, 2010, 10:37:48 PM »

Ummm....question for ya....

Who the F*** still wears slash shirts?

Now someone go put Fernando's hand in a glass of warm water, give Jarmo a hug, give Axl a hummer, and lets all stop caring about a mod on another board who doesn't know shit about shit.

But really. Surprise gig?

Can it be at my house?

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2010, 10:45:41 PM »

Ummm....question for ya....

Who the F*** still wears slash shirts?

Now someone go put Fernando's hand in a glass of warm water, give Jarmo a hug, give Axl a hummer, and lets all stop caring about a mod on another board who doesn't know shit about shit.

But really. Surprise gig?

Can it be at my house?

Awesome hihi

"Internet is a big garbage can"... that MAIDson incident just reminded me the "Renato and Xozy" shit 10 years ago...

Man ...Xozi...such a bitch  hihi

Caro_Salinas
Opening Act

« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2010, 10:59:00 PM »

I just saw this thing about a surprise gig, don't know if someone has already post it

http://m.nypost.com/ms/p/nyp/nyp/view.m?id=23202&storyid=4.1.1517475264
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2010, 11:01:13 PM »

I don't think his response was over the top or 'too harsh' at all, obviously it's been building up for some time and isn't just about the shirt thing. I know when I loose my shit after it's been building up, it ain't pretty  hihi

sidenote: Jennifer Thal just said she's going to NYC Fashion Week  peace And DJ is there already.. hohum..

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2010, 11:03:51 PM »

I don't think his response was over the top or 'too harsh' at all, obviously it's been building up for some time and isn't just about the shirt thing. I know when I loose my shit after it's been building up, it ain't pretty  hihi

sidenote: Jennifer Thal just said she's going to NYC Fashion Week  peace And DJ is there already.. hohum..
Exactly.  I think it's quite clear this had been festering for some time.  The t-shirt debacle may have pushed it over the top but it was bound to happen sooner or later.

And, nice detective work.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2010, 11:32:42 PM »

Just waiting for the right moment one day to be able to use this line: "Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either" rofl

Damn she got served
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: