Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 03:01:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228058 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl  (Read 55018 times)
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2010, 06:10:38 AM »

I'm tired of reading how she built up that forum...

All she did was spread negativity and lies within the community...

Last time I logged in that forum was when she called us liars about the 2006 London acoustic show. Now that was an awesome experience!!!

Karma is a bitch, right Madison?

Isn't that when she got pissed off because she was refused entry? Cheesy
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #161 on: February 11, 2010, 06:15:50 AM »

Last time I logged in that forum was when she called us liars about the 2006 London acoustic show. Now that was an awesome experience!!!

Isn't that when she got pissed off because she was refused entry? Cheesy

I don't know if she was refused entry.

All I remember is me and Jarmo posting the truth, things as they happened and she kept on calling us liars without any proof.

And Darknemus is back posting there... Ha...

axe
Rocker

« Reply #162 on: February 11, 2010, 06:43:06 AM »

Are these gigs in Surprise, Arizona or in Surprise, Nebraska? Or both?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #163 on: February 11, 2010, 06:47:42 AM »

lol @ axe...

I really love these surprise gigs, especially the acoustic ones.

Lou
Rocker

« Reply #164 on: February 11, 2010, 07:03:41 AM »

Well, it's 8am here and I'm supposed to be working... but I heard about this "surprise gigs" thing so I had to come and check it out. I'm a member of myGNR but I haven't posted there much... It's a bit too negative in places. If that's the way they wanna run their forum, then that's up to them. Personally, I prefer this place.

Anyway, that post from Axl/Dexter was superb! It really made my morning! I actually laughed out loud... luckily no-one else is in the office yet!

And, as for the surprise gigs... I'm all kinds of excited! Do you think this is what Axl meant in his tweet when he said that the band were gonna rest for a couple of days before starting the next thing?

This should go on your most excellent blog.

It will... in a matter of minutes... and I'm glad you know about my most excellent blog!  ok

Going back to the surprise gig thing, it would amazing if one of them could be in London, but if that can't happen I'd be happy with either a video feed or if someone could bootleg it (video or audio - I'm not picky) *hint hint*  hihi

My Last.fm profile - in case you ever wanna know what I'm listening to...
My Webzine/Blog Thingy
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #165 on: February 11, 2010, 07:40:29 AM »

Overall, I am less interested in Madison and what she thinks/does etc and more interested in what suprise gigs are on their way.

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #166 on: February 11, 2010, 08:12:31 AM »

Overall, I am less interested in Madison and what she thinks/does etc and more interested in what suprise gigs are on their way.

Me too! I posted the same thing at mygnr yesterday. I posted "Am I the only one who cares more about the 'surprise gigs'??" and the reply was "Yes"

Which surprises me. I'm a Guns N' Roses fan. I can't wait to see them live again. If the lead singer for Guns N' Roses mentions that surprise gigs are coming up, that matters to me.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #167 on: February 11, 2010, 08:13:58 AM »

Me too! I posted the same thing at mygnr yesterday. I posted "Am I the only one who cares more about the 'surprise gigs'??" and the reply was "Yes"

Which surprises me. I'm a Guns N' Roses fan. I can't wait to see them live again. If the lead singer for Guns N' Roses mentions that surprise gigs are coming up, that matters to me.

Some people (especially on that board it seems) prefer drama.
Caro_Salinas
Opening Act

« Reply #168 on: February 11, 2010, 08:19:11 AM »

As a Guns N' Roses's fan, the surprise gigs it's all I care Smiley I'm enjoin' this GnR era
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #169 on: February 11, 2010, 08:38:31 AM »

Karma is the sweetest revenge there is!!
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #170 on: February 11, 2010, 09:04:59 AM »

People, let me make something clear...

Guns are above everything and everyone in here...

But there are some moments in time when you feel that justice has been served, and when Axl logs in and rants about it, it makes things even better.

I really feel sorry for her, i felt this way back in 2006. She seemed to be in a world of her own, somewhere where she could justify anything she did or said.

Anyway, it's over for me. She got what she deserved big time.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 09:06:40 AM by Christos AG » Logged

Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #171 on: February 11, 2010, 09:11:55 AM »

People, let me make something clear...

Guns are above everything and everyone in here...

But there are some moments in time when you feel that justice has been served, and when Axl logs in and rants about it, it makes things even better.

I really feel sorry for her, i felt this way back in 2006. She seemed to be in a world of her own, somewhere where she could justify anything she did or said.

Anyway, it's over for me. She got what she deserved big time.

She spends 24/7 on the forum and now lost her power... must suck bad... but can't say she didn't deserve it... "I build up the forum when there was no news..." -- sounds like one of those movie endings (or Law & Order) when the bad guy defends what he did... She's an a-hole... Now she's got nothing but her big pillow to cry herself to sleep on...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2010, 09:14:33 AM »

I stopped posting here and joined mygnr after I found out you guys took down merc's response to axl's letter.... this isn't exactly an objective place.

I guess it's considered "objective" to spread lies about the band and post shit about its members and those around the band.

That's basically what it comes down to.

Not talking about any web site in particular. Just an observation I've made over the years.

Sites that allow people to bash the band are "objective".

So yeah, if you wanna visit a place that's a platform for those who have something against the band (Guns N' Roses), this isn't the place for you.

Eric runs a great board where not every opinion is censored

Oops, looks like you made yourself look like a fool there.

EVERY opinion is supposed to be censored here, because that's what they say! And they know! They're objective!

/jarmo

looks like I hit a nerve....

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #173 on: February 11, 2010, 09:27:58 AM »

I stopped posting here and joined mygnr after I found out you guys took down merc's response to axl's letter.... this isn't exactly an objective place.

I guess it's considered "objective" to spread lies about the band and post shit about its members and those around the band.

Not talking about any web site in particular. Just an observation I've made over the years.

So yeah, if you wanna visit a place that's a platform for those who have something against the band (Guns N' Roses), this isn't the place for you.

EVERY opinion is supposed to be censored here, because that's what they say! And they know! They're objective!

/jarmo

Not really.

You just choose to believe whatever the rest of the clueless ones are repeating over and over again.

Doesn't make it the truth.

You like to make generalizations. Just like you just did.

We censor every opinion? You were proven wrong.

Do we have issues with assholes who only come here to start shit? Definitely.

Will I allow this board to be used as a vehicle to attack the band and those who support it? Definitely not.

I stand for that. I don't say one thing and do the opposite.

Total "freedom of speech" does not work for a GN'R fan site in my opinion. I learned that in the late 1990s. Over ten years ago!

Maybe if there weren't assholes around then, things would be different. But you learn from your mistakes and hope never to repeat them.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #174 on: February 11, 2010, 09:44:17 AM »

as we are into that....then what was the exact reason for deleting Merck's open letter from Dez 15, 2006 here?

and hey, surprise gigs sound promising!  Smiley

Re-Union time, baby!!
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: February 11, 2010, 09:50:54 AM »

In regards to Madison, you better be able to take it as well as you dish it-I went to 2 concerts in Canada and seen nothing on a clothing/shirt ban-sorry, but it seems like Madison was beating a dead horse and was taken to task for it

libertad
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #176 on: February 11, 2010, 09:52:15 AM »

as we are into that....then what was the exact reason for deleting Merck's open letter from Dez 15, 2006 here?

I believe you will find the explanation here.

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #177 on: February 11, 2010, 10:01:52 AM »

Well, Merck has proven himself to be a cunt anyway, so why bother

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #178 on: February 11, 2010, 10:06:32 AM »

/jarmo

Not really.

You just choose to believe whatever the rest of the clueless ones are repeating over and over again.

Doesn't make it the truth.

You like to make generalizations. Just like you just did.

We censor every opinion? You were proven wrong.

Do we have issues with assholes who only come here to start shit? Definitely.

Will I allow this board to be used as a vehicle to attack the band and those who support it? Definitely not.

I stand for that. I don't say one thing and do the opposite.

Total "freedom of speech" does not work for a GN'R fan site in my opinion. I learned that in the late 1990s. Over ten years ago!

Maybe if there weren't assholes around then, things would be different. But you learn from your mistakes and hope never to repeat them.

/jarmo

The fact that I'm still around and allowed to stir up shit every once in a while is proof that not every opinion is censored...

Only about half, and only when I've been drinkin...lol

Seriously though guys. Axl put her in her place, we had our say in the matter, lets all move on past this.

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #179 on: February 11, 2010, 10:08:05 AM »

AXL ROSE Hints At 'Surprise Shows,' Blasts Fan Online - Feb. 11, 2010

According to The Pulse of Radio, GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rosetook to both Twitter and a fan message board to hint at some possible "surprise gigs," thank fans on the group's recently completed Canadian tour and blast the administrator on a fan forum. Rose said on Twitter about the Canadian run, "That was insane!! And I mean that in the absolute BEST way possible!! We'll take a few days 2 regroup n' jump in2 the next thing. Thanks 2 everyone 4 coming out, hope u had fun!! We had a blast!! Can't wait 2 see u again!!"

Meanwhile, in his obscenity-laden tirade against a fan forum's administrator, which touched on recent reports that Rose had banned anyone wearing a Slash T-shirt or top hat from the Canadian gigs, Rose called the person on MyGNRForum (where Axl posts under the name "Dexter") "garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason . . . you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet." And that's about all we can print here.

Rose did end his rant, however, by writing, "For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=134929

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: