Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:59:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses is touring Central America! (Confirmed on GN'R Facebook)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses is touring Central America! (Confirmed on GN'R Facebook)  (Read 28234 times)
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 05:43:15 PM »

Good god, do people hate axl, on the comments of la nacion, there's nothing but hate.

Is like Axl rapped their mothers or something, good god. Psychos.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 05:45:53 PM »

Ha Putting the dates on the official site...
good luck with that.

but on the other hand...
isn't anyone capable in the entire gnr community(CAMP) to build a site and keep manageing it without nonesense and finaly giving that band a proper site..... with proper context.
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 05:48:01 PM »

poor axl... he tries so hard to bring his music to people in need all around the world, and he has to deal with greedy, scheming nobodies who try to bring him down and hurt the loyal fans.  not cool.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 06:24:45 PM »

Axl isn't always a saint people.  It's hard for me to believe that nothing was in the works???  If nothing was in the works or already planned for that matter, why didn't Axl mention something weeks ago??  I have a feeling something went wrong and now he's saying that nothing was ever planned to save face.

Don't take this the wrong way die hards (because I'm a die hard as well), but it seems a little fishy.  How can you start selling tickets to something that isn't confirmed or hasn't gotten word from Axl himself??  I think something behind the scenes went wrong.   

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 06:27:29 PM »

Axl isn't always a saint people.  It's hard for me to believe that nothing was in the works???  If nothing was in the works or already planned for that matter, why didn't Axl mention something weeks ago??  I have a feeling something went wrong and now he's saying that nothing was ever planned to save face.

Don't take this the wrong way die hards (because I'm a die hard as well), but it seems a little fishy.  How can you start selling tickets to something that isn't confirmed or hasn't gotten word from Axl himself??  I think something behind the scenes went wrong.   

tickets have not been sold.

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 10:10:43 PM »

I wasn't aware of that.  Didn't Axl mention in his statement that if you purchased your tickets, make to sure to call and get refund?  I'm pretty sure that's what he said

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 10:38:13 PM »

I wasn't aware of that.  Didn't Axl mention in his statement that if you purchased your tickets, make to sure to call and get refund?  I'm pretty sure that's what he said

I believe that was just in case, he wanted to warn people not to buy tickets if the concert is not going to be held.

big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2010, 12:11:24 AM »

so HuhHuhHuh??

in .... http://www.todoticketcr.com/

still has an anouncement !!

negotiations maybe ?
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2010, 05:36:37 PM »

All I know is I was planning on going to 2 shows, panama and costa rica, this is so frustrating... I dunno if somthing was cooking or not, but I wish so hard for Guns to come somewhere near Nicaragua so I can go.

Damn!!

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 02:01:12 PM »

poor axl... he tries so hard to bring his music to people in need all around the world, and he has to deal with greedy, scheming nobodies who try to bring him down and hurt the loyal fans.  not cool.
I know those people only care about profit and have no respect for people that truly care about GN'R.
 rant Its all about there cut of the huge cash pie that is GN'R and those people can go fuck themselfs!!!!

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »

It seems that some of these countries have some not very reputable ticket outlets and promoters. As much as I complain about the Ticketmaster/Live Nation monopoly forming here in the US, at least you know you're dealing with something reliable.

And let's not get into all this "poor Axl" crap. Any top touring act deals with these same people.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2010, 02:13:36 PM »

It seems that some of these countries have some not very reputable ticket outlets and promoters. As much as I complain about the Ticketmaster/Live Nation monopoly forming here in the US, at least you know you're dealing with something reliable.

And let's not get into all this "poor Axl" crap. Any top touring act deals with these same people.
Good point LunsJail!

It is a shame though that people still do that to any band.

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2010, 03:12:28 PM »

todoticket.com is reliable. I stil think something happened that we dont know. If you read axls response you'll see that it is ambiguous. I doesnt say right away that the whole thing is bogus, or a scam. It just states that it wont happen.

big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2010, 09:49:00 AM »

http://www.todoticketcr.com

it says costa rica 9 de abril !!

Look people there`s something new on the todo ticket page !!!

with pictures !!!

so what`s gonna happend ?

DELETE IT ! Fucker !!
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2010, 09:56:31 AM »

and tickets started to sell !!!

http://www.todoticketcr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=111

delete it fucker !
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2010, 10:02:29 AM »

@big_machine ... & everyone else
BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT BUYING TICKETS FOR THIS!!!  I DO NOT BELIEVE THE SITUATION HAS CHANGED SINCE AXL MADE THIS STATEMENT!!!

Axl Rose

On Sunday 28th February 2010, @axlrose said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl-

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2010, 10:05:26 AM »

THIS Show announced after 25 Feb.

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2010, 10:15:55 AM »

@big_machine ... & everyone else
BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT BUYING TICKETS FOR THIS!!!  I DO NOT BELIEVE THE SITUATION HAS CHANGED SINCE AXL MADE THIS STATEMENT!!!

Axl Rose

On Sunday 28th February 2010, @axlrose said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl-

I Know GypsySoul  !!! but thanks  for the warning

until uncle says GO !!

im not gonna buy it, you`re right !!

but seems interesting right ?  i bought my metallica tickets on that webpage
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2010, 10:28:01 AM »

http://www.nacion.com/2010-03-09/Entretenimiento/NotaPrincipal/Entretenimiento2295382.aspx

in this article it says "IT WILL BE ASAP IN THE GUNS N ROSES WEBPAGE" 

and they say is not a fraud !!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2010, 11:22:32 AM »

Translation:

the company 28 producciones announced yesterday, on a press conference that the GNR concert is still on, but will be held on friday, april 9. 

Juan Carlos Campos, from 28 Producciones, insisted yesterday on the seriousness of his company, which has organized massive events for 5 years now. 

Juan Carlos Campos, showed an email from the agency Time 4 Fun, the agency responsible for the bands latinoamerican tour, showing that the concert will indeed take place.

Furthermore, Campose has declared that in the next few hours, the deate will appear on the official siteof the band, www.gunsnroses.com

This information arrives after a first confirmation, in which Campose assured that GNR concert was confirmed. However days later, Axl Rose himself was alerting the internet that there would be no date in Central America.

According to Campos, the conflict came to be after the announcement was made through an unofficial publication, and said confirmation of the COncert in Costarica caused unease within the band.

After said conflict, Campos showed VIVA (entertainment section of la nacion), the contract signed between Time 4 fun and 28 producciones, and yesterday on a press conference, he showed some of the emails mentioning said company confirmation of the date in Costa Rica, as well as other shows in  Panam?, El Salvador and Guatemala.

The date is still not on the official site.
According to Campos, the website is run by a third party, and that is why the date has not yet been included, but he added that he urged the agency to be included as soon as possible.

Sales.
The producing company decided to begin tiquet sales, as it assures the date will be included on the rockers website.

Tickets will be onsale, from  12:28 p. m., on www.todoticket.com.

According to the producer, only 18 000 tickets will be sold, expected to sell out within the first week.
When asked about the lack of trust within the public, Campos insisted on his company`s 5 year experience and never failed to announce a date.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: