Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:03:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses is touring Central America! (Confirmed on GN'R Facebook)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses is touring Central America! (Confirmed on GN'R Facebook)  (Read 28767 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2010, 05:01:01 PM »

Maybe you guys need to read this again:

This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account.
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2010, 05:02:03 PM »

YES! ONCE AGAIN!!

10 PM
"IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl"

From the horses mouth -   I Don't see how Axl could have been any clearer that these shows were going to be promoted & have tickets go on sale.  He was trying to warn fans in advance of all these rumors.

Not everyone reads the forums though so unfortunately a lot of people have no idea AXL said this or they probably wouldn't have bought tickets.  I think until we hear otherwise from GNR we should leave it at that. ok
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2010, 05:03:14 PM »

Are you gonna believe promotors or Axl who says they're not touring central america?
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2010, 06:19:40 PM »

there are people in this forum that seems like they want NO FK`n SHOWS !!!

OK i`m gonna be clear !!!

THIS IS a Forum !!!

so , what do you do on a forum ?   "discuss about"

Can we use "discuss about" the posibility of GNR playing here ??

this mesage goes to :

chineseblues
Axlfanatic

im not saying im gonna buy tickets right now OK
IM NOT BLAMING AXL ROSE

Me and many poeple from central america are discussing about the posibility and INFORM to others in this forum the NEWS WE Found !!!!!!!!!!!

so why you asnwer like :

This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account.

got it ? 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 06:21:35 PM by big_machine » Logged
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2010, 06:25:14 PM »

THIS IS a Forum !!!

this mesage goes to :

chineseblues
Axlfanatic

IM NOT BLAMING AXL ROSE

Me and many poeple from central america are discussing about the posibility and INFORM to others in this forum the NEWS WE FIND !!!!!!!!!!!

so why you asnwer like :

I don't believe anyone wishes that GN'R won't play the concerts.

I do believe it's important to remind people of Axl's message because if it turns out to be no concerts, Axl and GN'R are definitely not to blame.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2010, 06:29:21 PM »

I don't agree with you at all big_machine, everybody on this forum wants the band to play as many shows as possible so as many fans as possible can see the band, we just don't want people to get their hopes up and then blame the band when there's no concerts, what's hard with waiting for the band to confirm the shows, as of now it's pretty much confirmed that there won't be any shows, the news you find is unreliable 'til the band speaks up again,

your talk yesterday about the metallica gig was plain nonsense

stop acting like a fkn maniac Grin
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2010, 06:42:10 PM »

ok,  i react because i post something and then ...

that guy post "Maybe you guys need to read this again"

so im just sending the info i found !!!!     Embarrassed    Nothing more than that !!!  sharing my info dude !!

and about the metallica thing , it was on central america (guatemala) ...so its the same i wanted to share this with all the people of the forum.. and it was deleted !!!   so i got angry ...  and it was on central america , and the posible venue for GNR

sorry ok
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2010, 08:10:13 PM »

All I know is, if this concert (costa rica) is taking place, and I end up without a ticket because no one in GNR cared to shoot down this thing once and for all Im going to be very FUCKIN PISSED.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2010, 08:23:04 PM »

woody !!!

YOU`RE SO RIGHT DUDE !!!

that`s why im worried !!
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2010, 09:31:05 PM »

All I know is, if this concert (costa rica) is taking place, and I end up without a ticket because no one in GNR cared to shoot down this thing once and for all Im going to be very FUCKIN PISSED.

Dude you can't be serious! Axl already shot it down, you guys just refuse to believe it!

@ big_machine: Dude I would love nothing more than for all GNR fans to be able to see the band do concerts in their countries. What I don't like is when Axl said the shows are not happening and then people keep posting "news" saying they are happening and then once it turns out to be a scam they get mad at Axl and the band. That's what I don't want.

You can hope and pray they go to Central America all you want, but remember Axl said the shows were not happening.
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2010, 09:37:05 PM »

the whole thing is very fishy..
the worst part is that tickets are being sold very fast.. and i dont have the guts to buy one

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2010, 10:04:06 PM »

chineseblues

if i post something is because i have a doubt !

and the best place to clear any GNR  doubt .... IS HERE !!!

LIKE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY !  COOL ?
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2010, 11:30:24 PM »

THIS IS a Forum !!!

this mesage goes to :

chineseblues
Axlfanatic

IM NOT BLAMING AXL ROSE

Me and many poeple from central america are discussing about the posibility and INFORM to others in this forum the NEWS WE Found !!!!!!!!!!!

so why you asnwer like :

got it ? 

Huh??

U couldn't be more wrong!  I'm praying these shows are on cause I'd love to fly in to see them. But I don't want myself & others to get their hopes up & god forbid spend $$ on Hotels & Airfare to only find out the shows we're in fact BOGUS as AXL himself stated they would be.
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2010, 12:21:44 AM »

well so let`s wait !!!  maybe some good news !!!  until that, just wait !!!!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2010, 12:55:59 AM »

you guys are probably right and this concert wont take place. But you can't deny its all fishy.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2010, 09:28:44 AM »

Guy's!!!

The only thing that is fishy here is this promoter, who is known to be a prick. Axl has said the show's are not happening. Why would he say that, if there was shows happening?

This promotor just won't stop saying GNR are coming. Maybe he thinks he can somehow force GNR into agreeing to do the show
by:
1 Not letting it go, 2 tickets are selling well (maybe the band will change their mind). ...(he doesn't know who he is dealing with if that is his case  Grin
force Axl hahhahaha

I'm very happy Axl said what he did because people would be just as pissed if they had a ticket. Then found out that there was no show and this promotor takes GNR to court over "Whatever" and no one gets their money back till it is resolved. In a Costa Rican court!!!!!!

I'm Canadian, I tried to see if I could somehow get to one of the shows in Canada but it didn't work out (I just couldn't get time off work). I live in Panama now for 1 year (I was living in Brazil and waited for GNR to come to Brazil for 8 years, it would have been a dream for me to see them in Rio, but they didn't go).

Now I'm here I'm trying to go to a show in either Venezuela or Colombia. I have a new 4 month old baby, any show any where is not easy to get to but obviously a Panama show would be the best and my wife might be able to go with me which is a dream of ours since we are together. So for this reason  I'm sort stalling on the Ven and Col shows. Of course the fact of taking a 4 month old on a trip like this is not an easy thing.

To me this info is important I really would like to see GNR on this tour, I have been following here throughout the Asian, Canadian Legs and now with happiness and a bit of sadness I'm following this Brazilian leg (only sad because I'm not there, very happy for the fans and the band).

So you know, what the fuck? Sometimes thing just don't work out like they should.   

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2010, 08:24:16 PM »

any news !!!

ticktes are seelling !!!! as hell ....

WE NEED NEWS FROM THE BAND !
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2010, 08:30:06 PM »

AND NOW !!

GUNS N ROSES IS BEING ANOUNCE IN THE GUATEMALA TODO TICKETS PAGE !!!

DAMN IT !!!!

http://www.todoticket.com/

help !!! hahahha

now it`s funny !!
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2010, 08:53:30 PM »

puerto rico isnt listed on the official pages   !!!!

so who knows ?

big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2010, 01:18:12 PM »

http://www.28producciones.com/

and now what ?

look the link ! NEW
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: