Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:36:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] Las Vegas, 4th show, 11.07.2012
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] Las Vegas, 4th show, 11.07.2012  (Read 26928 times)
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2012, 08:59:38 PM »

GREAT performance of TWAT! It's a really tough song to pull out, though...but Catcher, man, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS CATCHERW? nervous nervous nervous

I don't know what happaned, but something got into my eyes while I watched the video, it got all wet...weird. confused

Thanks for the recorder!

Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2012, 09:08:07 PM »

Wow some amazing videos from last night!!!   Thank you Jarmo for the updates and thanks to SONOFABITCH for the amazing videos.  Great job you two!!!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2012, 11:21:11 PM »

Thanks for those, Catcher was mesmerizing.  Cheesy

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2012, 12:48:01 AM »

TWAT was amazing!  I love twat ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2012, 01:04:01 AM »

Amazing show, with some added surprises in the set.  Grin

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2012, 02:45:16 AM »

I gotta say that Catcher has never been my favorite song on Chinese Democracy, but after seeing that clip live. It probably is one of my favorite songs live! Amazing!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
LuanVictor
Headliner

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2012, 03:13:56 AM »

I didn't recorded it, all credits to SONOFABITCH, from MyGNR Forum. Wink
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2012, 03:55:40 AM »

Yeah Catcher is amazing, one of my favourites on the album. I just love the outro with Ron trading licks with Axl's vocals, and seeing it live is just epic... great shots jarmo.  peace
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2012, 04:17:24 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05n-xFWPrjw

The Seeker!

sound awesome!  peace

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2012, 04:30:48 AM »

Civil War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yp6mQds0o

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2012, 04:37:32 AM »

Catcher AND TWAT? Awesome! Can't wait to see this on youtube drool

Halo69: Please......don't you ever have anything positive to say? Is it just to heat up the discussion or is this the real you?

If you read my full post, you would see... "the shows are still great and all" it's still an awesome show... it's GNR! There's no way a GNR show will ever suck, not even if Axl is on a bad day (voicewise)... but it's the same old sh*t everyday...
How bad it would be to change a little bit?

I'm not blaming Axl or the band for this either as i said it on my post... i don't know what type of contract they set up with Hard Rock. Iv been at the Hard Rock before on vacation, it's a very nice place even though it's a little bit overpriced for the quality the rooms actually display. Cotis I would love to be in Vegas right now to go to the shows, but unfortunately like many of you i need to work for a living, and i can't be there... just because i'm not going to a show doesn't mean that as a fan/writer in a forum i can't give my opinion on the subject.

Going with the argument of, you weren't there so you can't give your opinion bla bla bla is the perfect example of not really having an answer to give regarding the subject. Public Forums are made for discussions and opinions. People that don't think that way about a forum are simply people that take forums too seriously, and in my humble opinion that is a big problem, no offense. I come here when i'm at work, because i have some free time, to have some interesting discussions, to debate, to have a good time so i don't get bored at work, even though i have a cool job, nothing wrong with that.

If  i agree with everyone here then what's the point of having a discussion forum?!... People take opinions too seriously... just because i have a Slash Picture (because i like Slash) and because i like the old band better then the new one (even though i like the new one as well), doesn't mean my opinions are to target and humiliate the new band...it's just discussion... chill out!  ok

« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 04:57:19 AM by Halo69 » Logged

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2012, 04:38:19 AM »

Don't Cry "Please remember...that Richard lied"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK5kxeHNBU8

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2012, 05:29:39 AM »

You can have opinions about many things, but you can't bitch about shows you weren't even at. Simple as that.
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2012, 05:57:51 AM »

http://youtu.be/GbnbXhVG_TU - 'The Seeker' in HD

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
Axlspants
Rocker

« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2012, 06:12:35 AM »

TWAT and CATCHER!! Lucky people, watched both videos both sounds amazing. Seen GnR 4 times but never heard these two.......yet!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2012, 06:27:43 AM »

Don't Cry "Please remember...that Richard lied"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK5kxeHNBU8
haha, this time it's Richards turn to "lie" so to speak... Axl cracks me up. hihi
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2012, 07:00:39 AM »

Brilliant performances of TWAT & Catcher, as usual I'm proud of them!  peace

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2012, 09:01:44 AM »

Catcher AND TWAT? Awesome! Can't wait to see this on youtube drool

Halo69: Please......don't you ever have anything positive to say? Is it just to heat up the discussion or is this the real you?

If you read my full post, you would see... "the shows are still great and all" it's still an awesome show... it's GNR! There's no way a GNR show will ever suck, not even if Axl is on a bad day (voicewise)... but it's the same old sh*t everyday...
How bad it would be to change a little bit?

I'm not blaming Axl or the band for this either as i said it on my post... i don't know what type of contract they set up with Hard Rock. Iv been at the Hard Rock before on vacation, it's a very nice place even though it's a little bit overpriced for the quality the rooms actually display. Cotis I would love to be in Vegas right now to go to the shows, but unfortunately like many of you i need to work for a living, and i can't be there... just because i'm not going to a show doesn't mean that as a fan/writer in a forum i can't give my opinion on the subject.

Going with the argument of, you weren't there so you can't give your opinion bla bla bla is the perfect example of not really having an answer to give regarding the subject. Public Forums are made for discussions and opinions. People that don't think that way about a forum are simply people that take forums too seriously, and in my humble opinion that is a big problem, no offense. I come here when i'm at work, because i have some free time, to have some interesting discussions, to debate, to have a good time so i don't get bored at work, even though i have a cool job, nothing wrong with that.

If  i agree with everyone here then what's the point of having a discussion forum?!... People take opinions too seriously... just because i have a Slash Picture (because i like Slash) and because i like the old band better then the new one (even though i like the new one as well), doesn't mean my opinions are to target and humiliate the new band...it's just discussion... chill out!  ok

It's not the same fucking show if they play Catcher and twat...simple as that. Plus they have added a much needed 2 new cover songs in the Seeker and Don't Let It Bring You Down. Shut the fuck up already. They played 21 ORIGINAL GNR SONGS...THAT IS HUGE. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? Axl IS NOT PREPARED TO PLAY NEW SONGS RIGHT NOW. GET OVER IT.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:03:48 AM by sky dog » Logged

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
ChiDem2010
Rocker

« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2012, 09:09:22 AM »

Great cover, I love how it's sung. A little difference than how other songs are done. Just goes to show the range Axl has.
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2012, 10:59:34 AM »

Great cover, I love how it's sung. A little difference than how other songs are done. Just goes to show the range Axl has.

I love The Who and that was a kick ass cover.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: