Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:59:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 500374 times)
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #780 on: November 20, 2016, 09:29:03 AM »

He is.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #781 on: November 20, 2016, 10:09:06 AM »

Twitter:

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose
"Hamilton Cast harassed Pence." Do u ever stop whining?An apology?Seriously?!U won,this is the job,get on with it or get out of the kitchen.

lol the ones who are still whining are the democrats & their voters. Axl is the personification of "rosik": never said anything about politics but now  just wonder why Roll Eyes

U should judge after they do something

Obama was a true catastrophe for italy in lybian and russian affairs, I'm glad democrats lost the elections, they deserved it
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #782 on: November 20, 2016, 11:07:34 AM »

Im glad he's using Twitter to speak his mind in important matters.

lol the ones who are still whining are the democrats & their voters. Axl is the personification of "rosik": never said anything about politics but now  just wonder why Roll Eyes
So you're forbidden for life to have a say in anything about politics because you didn't before? Roll Eyes

Obama was a true catastrophe for italy in lybian and russian affairs, I'm glad democrats lost the elections, they deserved it
Not an American, but I think it's fair to say that the several stepbacks with Trump's behavior regarding muslism, black people, women, guns, gays and immigrants outweights any democrat mistep on external affairs.

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #783 on: November 20, 2016, 12:17:01 PM »

Twitter:

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose
"Hamilton Cast harassed Pence." Do u ever stop whining?An apology?Seriously?!U won,this is the job,get on with it or get out of the kitchen.

IMO, blindsiding someone publicly like that without inviting them onstage to give a response has nothing to do with "the job" the President/Vice President (or anyone for that matter) is elected to do.  It showcased the behavior, narrow-mindedness and bullying that the cast was supposedly 'protesting' against.

Dialogue on any issue needs to and should always be open and a two-way street.

"get on with it or get out of the kitchen"??  Seriously, who talks like that??   hihi

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #784 on: November 20, 2016, 12:27:58 PM »

So you're forbidden for life to have a say in anything about politics because you didn't before? Roll Eyes

Not an American, but I think it's fair to say that the several stepbacks with Trump's behavior regarding muslism, black people, women, guns, gays and immigrants outweights any democrat mistep on external affairs.

Fact: BOMBS hurt more than words. I'd rather have a president who says nigga all the time than have a black president who bombs the entire world Killing people of all colors, ages, religions, sexes etc. like Obama did.

I'm not with trump but I just won't judge him before the time. Axl has the right  to say whatever he wants but sorry, he's one of the last public people in the world who can have any relevance in talking about politics, having him being so controversial for a long time, lacking any good attitude towards his own job and his fans ... He just can't weigh in on how people should act while he did exactly whatever he wanted to do, going against common sense, law and normal acting cause he thought he was the right thing to do.

The main problem with Axl is that he's so vulnerable that he could look more like "blowjob" madonna or the other "crying hammer licker" than bruce Springsteen, He has no chips on the table to play the politics card, really.
rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #785 on: November 20, 2016, 12:53:23 PM »

Twitter:

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose

IMO, blindsiding someone publicly like that without inviting them onstage to give a response has nothing to do with "the job" the President/Vice President (or anyone for that matter) is elected to do.  It showcased the behavior, narrow-mindedness and bullying that the cast was supposedly 'protesting' against.

"get on with it or get out of the kitchen"??  Seriously, who talks like that??   hihi

I think if you are a vice president or even the president. Being the subject of some mockery is 100% part of the job. In a democratic country atleast . (couch, russia, couch)

And to be fair he deserved it, that dude is out of his mind.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #786 on: November 20, 2016, 01:27:49 PM »

Fact: BOMBS hurt more than words. I'd rather have a president who says nigga all the time than have a black president who bombs the entire world Killing people of all colors, ages, religions, sexes etc. like Obama did.

I'm not with trump but I just won't judge him before the time. Axl has the right  to say whatever he wants but sorry, he's one of the last public people in the world who can have any relevance in talking about politics, having him being so controversial for a long time, lacking any good attitude towards his own job and his fans ... He just can't weigh in on how people should act while he did exactly whatever he wanted to do, going against common sense, law and normal acting cause he thought he was the right thing to do.

The main problem with Axl is that he's so vulnerable that he could look more like "blowjob" madonna or the other "crying hammer licker" than bruce Springsteen, He has no chips on the table to play the politics card, really.

Nah I disagree. I don't think he lacks a good attitude to his fans- and I think, like every citizen of the world, he should be  totally allowed to express his political views. If you don't care for them, the simple solution is not to read or consider them. That's your right. Personally I respect him for saying what he thinks.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #787 on: November 20, 2016, 01:34:38 PM »

Axl has the right  to say whatever he wants but sorry, he's one of the last public people in the world who can have any relevance in talking about politics, having him being so controversial for a long time, lacking any good attitude towards his own job and his fans ... He just can't weigh in on how people should act while he did exactly whatever he wanted to do, going against common sense, law and normal acting cause he thought he was the right thing to do.

IMO, you are correct in saying Axl has the right to say whatever he wants (whether he voted or not). 
I do however disagree that "he has no chips on the table to play the politics cards" 
His (or anyone's) right to say whatever he wants gives him all the 'chips' needed.

That being said, I am a little surprised at the tweet in regards to Senator Sessions given the fact of Axl defending himself over the years on the misconception people have of him due to songs like OIAM or his alleged homophobic ideology.  Taking statements made decades ago and out of context is usually not a good compass of the current truth.

As far as what Axl's view on Senator Sessions' immigration policies may or may not be, all I know is that the GNR organization (including Axl) is and has always been very aware and respectful of all the working visas and legalities of traveling/working all over the world (including the USA) concerning the band and entire crew/camp.  (We've all seen the respect Axl has always shown to the various nation's flags thrown on stage to him during shows.)

And most of us are aware of the fact that recently Beta became a naturalized USA citizen so no worries on Axl's part of President Trump trying to deport TB.  Tongue

« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 01:43:01 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #788 on: November 20, 2016, 02:24:39 PM »

Twitter:

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose

The statement given from the stage was not bullying in any way, shape or form.  It was an earnest, respectful plea for inclusion. Pence himself said this morning on "Face the Nation" that he was not offended by the comments. Roll Eyes

Ali
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #789 on: November 20, 2016, 02:48:33 PM »

The statement given from the stage was not bullying in any way, shape or form.  It was an earnest, respectful plea for inclusion. Pence himself said this morning on "Face the Nation" that he was not offended by the comments. Roll Eyes

Ali

Not inviting Vice President Elect Pence onstage to respond is not an earnest respectful plea for inclusion IMO.

I'm not questioning the comments themselves.  I agree with what was said. 

Governor Pence should have been given the opportunity AT THAT MOMENT to give a response.

The manner and setting with which he was confronted and the lack of opportunity to respond is the very definition of bullying.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 03:00:47 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #790 on: November 20, 2016, 03:17:35 PM »

Ali

Not inviting Vice President Elect Pence onstage to respond is not an earnest respectful plea for inclusion IMO.

Governor Pence should have been given the opportunity AT THAT MOMENT to give a response.

The manner and setting with which he was confronted and the lack of opportunity to respond is the very definition of bullying.

No, it was not bullying in any way, shape or form. Pence chose to walk out as the comments were being made. That's on him.

Ali
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #791 on: November 20, 2016, 03:43:58 PM »

Ali

No, it was not bullying in any way, shape or form. Pence chose to walk out as the comments were being made. That's on him.

Ali

I've walked out of rooms in the past though when I've been bullied, rather than play the game the bullies wanted me to. Just saying!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #792 on: November 20, 2016, 03:44:32 PM »

Pence chose to walk out as the comments were being made. That's on him.
I'm beginning to understand his reasoning.   Wink

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #793 on: November 20, 2016, 03:49:09 PM »

I've walked out of rooms in the past though when I've been bullied, rather than play the game the bullies wanted me to. Just saying!

That is a very smart response to the situation that I hadn't considered.

Thanks for pointing that out.  Smiley

ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #794 on: November 20, 2016, 06:16:21 PM »

Funny considering Sessions helped desegregate schools in Alabama and also fought for death penalty for a KKK member.  But yet, there's an alleged report of him coming across as racist back in 1986 that some people want to run with.  I would think Axl of all people would know better than to take something in the media as fact....especially when it comes from a liberal calling a conservative racist.  That's a new one

Fuck yeah axl! Fuck sessions! Funny, I was going edit my sig to include sessions this morning. To come find this out was awesome, it totally made my day.

Just try and touch our legal cannabis that we voted for sessions... watch what happens.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #795 on: November 20, 2016, 06:40:42 PM »

I think we're getting too much off-topic here, but well.. I trully believe Trump will be much worse in this regard and him being an asshole does not make him a good president in foreign affairs. And I'm assuming you're not black otherwise you wouldnt say anything any close to that.

About Axl.. He's entitled to say whatever he wants, like you said yourself. But you can't just weight his job or the way he treats his fans (really, where's the real problem here?) with his entitlement to talk about polictics, really. He's just an artist speaking his mind, you either agree or not. If you don't think it was relevant, fine.

rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #796 on: November 20, 2016, 07:57:19 PM »

I think we're getting too much off-topic here, but well.. I trully believe Trump will be much worse in this regard and him being an asshole does not make him a good president in foreign affairs. And I'm assuming you're not black otherwise you wouldnt say anything any close to that.

About Axl.. He's entitled to say whatever he wants, like you said yourself. But you can't just weight his job or the way he treats his fans (really, where's the real problem here?) with his entitlement to talk about polictics, really. He's just an artist speaking his mind, you either agree or not. If you don't think it was relevant, fine.
Very off topic.
Bombing the middle east started way before Obama got in to the white house. Im not saying he was perfect regarding this issue, but i cant blame it all to the democrats either.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #797 on: November 20, 2016, 08:12:03 PM »

"well, I think Obama bombed too much middle eastern countries, so that's why I will vote for a guy who could use nuclear weapons"

Trump supporters logic

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #798 on: November 21, 2016, 04:14:26 AM »

"well, I think Obama bombed too much middle eastern countries, so that's why I will vote for a guy who could use nuclear weapons"

Trump supporters logic

Every "guy" can use nuclear weapons once elected. If u don't want nuclear weapon being used, destroy them.

Not naive people logic or common sense.

It's funny how media-driven people  actually think they have a true and realistic opinion about trump even before he does something, complaining about his big mouth while they factually insult his voters like they are retarded or something like that  Roll Eyes

Trump maybe will be the worst president ever, but let him put his butts in that fuckin president chair
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:35:12 AM by ITARocker » Logged
rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #799 on: November 21, 2016, 07:31:28 AM »

Trump supporters logic

Every "guy" can use nuclear weapons once elected. If u don't want nuclear weapon being used, destroy them.

Not naive people logic or common sense.

It's funny how media-driven people  actually think they have a true and realistic opinion about trump even before he does something, complaining about his big mouth while they factually insult his voters like they are retarded or something like that  Roll Eyes

Trump maybe will be the worst president ever, but let him put his butts in that fuckin president chair
His actions have been plenty for me to be disgusted. As of 11.21.2016.
I hope he will surprise me and not act on his promises.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »