Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:09:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk On Reunion Rumors. Hear Him Out.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk On Reunion Rumors. Hear Him Out.  (Read 65935 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #280 on: December 15, 2015, 11:31:43 AM »

"I read the Internet, I know what's going on".

/jarmo

u have 2 do it w the voice

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #281 on: December 15, 2015, 11:39:10 AM »

Haha. That's true!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #282 on: December 15, 2015, 01:11:22 PM »

that was a pretty cute pic of frank with im guessing with his family though and nice of them to sport the GNR sweater lol
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #283 on: December 17, 2015, 09:26:11 AM »

Eddie Trunk@

Spoke to @Slash last night and he said he is working on new songs for the next Conspirators album.

https://twitter.com/EddieTrunk/status/677356288137953281

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #284 on: December 17, 2015, 10:05:06 AM »

Eddie Trunk@

Spoke to @Slash last night and he said he is working on new songs for the next Conspirators album.

It is a disappointment.

I expected more from Axl Rose, expect more respect for the fans who follow him for decades .

I wish a Merry Christmas to Axl Rose, and that one day he respects the fans that made him famous and full of money
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #285 on: December 17, 2015, 10:21:37 AM »

Eddie Trunk@

This is not encouraging.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #286 on: December 17, 2015, 10:25:09 AM »

It is a disappointment.

I expected more from Axl Rose, expect more respect for the fans who follow him for decades .

I wish a Merry Christmas to Axl Rose, and that one day he respects the fans that made him famous and full of money

Well, you just bought yourself a lecture (or 7) with these comments.

Personally, if there is no reunion, there is no reunion.  Longshot anyway.  But that will be a hell of a lot easier to swallow if he has actually been doing something and will be back with a new band and new album soon.

However, part of the reason I am really pulling for the reunion is that I don't think any of that shit is happening.  If there truly is no reunion, I don't expect we'll hear a peep anyway.  But if we did, I don't see why it wouldn't be more of that same, vague "we are still looking at everything" type of bullshit.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #287 on: December 17, 2015, 10:25:57 AM »

Eddie Trunk@

It is a disappointment.

Exactly how is he "disrespecting" you?

Nobody is forcing you to buy GNR tickets , merch, or albums (if you have) and nobody owes you a thing.
If you are under the misguided notion that GNR "owe" you a play by play on internal business you are laboring under a misplaced entitlement delusion- like a few others here.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:29:24 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #288 on: December 17, 2015, 10:31:40 AM »

It is a disappointment.

Well, you just bought yourself a lecture (or 7) with these comments.

Personally, if there is no reunion, there is no reunion.  Longshot anyway.  But that will be a hell of a lot easier to swallow if he has actually been doing something and will be back with a new band and new album soon.

However, part of the reason I am really pulling for the reunion is that I don't think any of that shit is happening.  If there truly is no reunion, I don't expect we'll hear a peep anyway.  But if we did, I don't see why it wouldn't be more of that same, vague "we are still looking at everything" type of bullshit.

What I don't understand is, if there is no reunion, why nobody shoots down all of the rumors ?!  crying

Fucking Slash gets together with Eddie Trunk and they talk about Conspirators songs?! wtf ?!

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #289 on: December 17, 2015, 10:37:16 AM »

What I don't understand is, if there is no reunion, why nobody shoots down all of the rumors ?!  crying

I agree.  But silence is not "proof" of anything, unfortuantely.

You could just as easily argue there have been no comments because neither side feels the need, as they are long on record being against the idea.

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #290 on: December 17, 2015, 10:42:51 AM »

I agree.  But silence is not "proof" of anything, unfortuantely.

You could just as easily argue there have been no comments because neither side feels the need, as they are long on record being against the idea.

Yes, but when you've got people close to Axl saying they hope they get together (TOMMY, DJ ASHBA) (having a clue or not of what is going on), its far different than a rumor on a brazilian site, that PEPE from Mexico can edit.  rant

How can Eddie even post that on twitter, knowing damn well what we all want to hear? Nobody cares about Conspirators songs, Either Post: No, the reunion isnt happening, Slash is working on his stuff. OR Yes, The reunion is happening, Slash is also working on his stuff.

hihi Im going to become like Twilight Annie and start hating Eddie Trunk  hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #291 on: December 17, 2015, 10:46:38 AM »

Yes, but when you've got people close to Axl saying they hope they get together (TOMMY, DJ ASHBA) (having a clue or not of what is going on), its far different than a rumor on a brazilian site, that PEPE from Mexico can edit.  rant

Hahahaha

Axl is the only one with anything to lose if this doesn't happen.

If there is no reunion, fans of each side will then ask what they will be doing instead.  Slash will have answer to that question, so no worries for him..

Will Axl?  Highly unlikely.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:48:48 AM by D-GenerationX » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #292 on: December 17, 2015, 11:05:36 AM »

It is a disappointment.

Sorry your Christmas was ruined.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #293 on: December 17, 2015, 11:14:57 AM »

Hahahaha

Axl is the only one with anything to lose if this doesn't happen.

If there is no reunion, fans of each side will then ask what they will be doing instead.  Slash will have answer to that question, so no worries for him..

Will Axl?  Highly unlikely.

So you don't think he knows what he will be doing next? Laughable.

And- re: signature-  I'm not on your team.

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #294 on: December 17, 2015, 11:19:12 AM »

I didn't say that at all.

"Not much" is still an answer, just a shitty one.

My point is that Slash's fans will have an actual alternative to no reunion.  We, will not.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #295 on: December 17, 2015, 11:21:53 AM »

Yeah, but are you even you?

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #296 on: December 17, 2015, 11:50:50 AM »

I didn't say that at all.

"Not much" is still an answer, just a shitty one.

My point is that Slash's fans will have an actual alternative to no reunion.  We, will not.

Oh, so you can tell the future now? Amazing!

"Shut the fuck up."
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #297 on: December 17, 2015, 11:53:25 AM »

Haha.
Both alternatives are the same. No reunion.  Tongue

/jarmo

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #298 on: December 17, 2015, 11:59:43 AM »

Yeah, but are you even you?

I am me, who are you?

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #299 on: December 17, 2015, 12:02:13 PM »

Oh, so you can tell the future now? Amazing!

I can, indeed.

For instance, I predict that in 2016 you will continue to wear out the term "entitled" (and all its variations) and that you will not find fault in anything that happens.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: