Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 10:00:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227993 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Adler/Sorum - Sorum/Adler - Who's in, who's not, why etc.?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adler/Sorum - Sorum/Adler - Who's in, who's not, why etc.?  (Read 29352 times)
budmaster
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2016, 06:17:37 PM »

just get the original lineup together, give em a load of coke & heroin & let em PARTY! Thats how GnR started, & continued for many years & thats what I wanna see now.

I dont wanna see a bunch of studio/session musicians who play perfectly & kiss Axl's arse. Punk spirit is what GnR was built on....BRING IT BACK! Wink

What a fucking idiotic thing to say. It's not often I get annoyed with forum posts- but this goon (if he isn't trolling) deserves it. You WANT to see people taking coke and heroin?! I assume you've not read duff or slash's books,  (I assume you've probably never read a book actually) because if you had you might realise how stupid that comment is.
I also assume you've never had contact with anyone in the real world who has let their life slide into hell through contact with these things- if you did you wouldn't be posting such things on a forum.
I'm sure you'll hide behind a computer screen and anonymity, making ignorant comments like this. Do us all a favour and grow up, get some experience of the real world, and keep your ignorance to yourself.

It was a joke, I dont wanna see them fukked up on anything! Take it easy....

not only have I read Slash's book, I've also read many other books  Tongue & I've also seen alot of shit that you prob wouldn't believe.

All i wanna see is the guys playing together again...nice  hihi
Virolec
Rocker

« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2016, 06:37:04 PM »

Obviously suggesting drugs as some kind of sick joke to people who've almost killed themselves due to addiction problems doesn't seem like the smartest thing to post.

Especially when it's been a little over a month since a few of those people lost a former band mate.

/jarmo

Exactly.  Well said.

And in the context of Steven... did his drug problems not trigger a stroke some years back, leaving him permanently unable to speak properly?  Some people need to get a grip.

Nargle them.  Fargle them.  Nargle-fargle them.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2016, 07:53:53 PM »

just get the original lineup together, give em a load of coke & heroin & let em PARTY! Thats how GnR started, & continued for many years & thats what I wanna see now.

I dont wanna see a bunch of studio/session musicians who play perfectly & kiss Axl's arse. Punk spirit is what GnR was built on....BRING IT BACK! Wink

What a fucking idiotic thing to say. It's not often I get annoyed with forum posts- but this goon (if he isn't trolling) deserves it. You WANT to see people taking coke and heroin?! I assume you've not read duff or slash's books,  (I assume you've probably never read a book actually) because if you had you might realise how stupid that comment is.
I also assume you've never had contact with anyone in the real world who has let their life slide into hell through contact with these things- if you did you wouldn't be posting such things on a forum.
I'm sure you'll hide behind a computer screen and anonymity, making ignorant comments like this. Do us all a favour and grow up, get some experience of the real world, and keep your ignorance to yourself.

It was a joke, I dont wanna see them fukked up on anything! Take it easy....

not only have I read Slash's book, I've also read many other books  Tongue & I've also seen alot of shit that you prob wouldn't believe.

All i wanna see is the guys playing together again...nice  hihi

Not funny- really bad decision on your part to make such a statement.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2016, 07:55:17 PM »

Obviously suggesting drugs as some kind of sick joke to people who've almost killed themselves due to addiction problems doesn't seem like the smartest thing to post.

Especially when it's been a little over a month since a few of those people lost a former band mate.

/jarmo

Exactly.  Well said.

And in the context of Steven... did his drug problems not trigger a stroke some years back, leaving him permanently unable to speak properly?  Some people need to get a grip.

Yes, he had a stroke and it affects his speech- he is lucky to be alive IMO. Hope he is past all that now.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2016, 09:56:01 PM »

In The Case I Prefer STEVEN

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #185 on: January 12, 2016, 10:05:48 PM »

Shows announced: Wishing more shows makes more sense than to wish for something that isn't related to shows.
It's all about shows. It makes sense in a way.

It's like you're invited to a barbecue, and you expect soup. You don't necessarily think soup will be served because it's a barbecue!  hihi

What I meant was that if they had announced that this regrouping is for studio work only, then I'd say the same thing.

/jarmo

Uhm, I think that depends on the person you ask. New music isnt related to new shows in your opinion. For me it makes perfect sense.

Also in latinamerica, A barbecue very often has tortillas and bean dip and tomato salad. Maybe a GNR fan in Kathmandu like their Yak barbecue with a soup !
 hihi

interesting. i was anticipating new music above all, and to see the prospect "seemingly" cast aside in favor of the shows is a little disheartening to me, but at the same time, who knows what will happen. ive kind of decided to stay out of the way a bit and let people enjoy their time in the sun. and the shows will be fun to watch on youtube when they come around, or if they come to japan while im here, im there! so its all good. i think there will be a time for new music too, eventually.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: