Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:00:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227785 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Covid-19 (not gnr related)
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Covid-19 (not gnr related)  (Read 153958 times)
Carlos Gunner
Rocker

« Reply #1120 on: June 21, 2023, 07:07:59 PM »

I thought Covid was a lie, it had no repercussion on me and my family.

There's a lot of people who think that way.  If it doesn't affect anyone I know, must not be real. 

I just thought I was not gonna need the vaccines, but I took I think 5 of them. The obliged us to.
Take care! xD
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1121 on: November 07, 2023, 04:44:59 PM »

Got another covid vaccine.  I didn't do that much at the gardens so I was surprised to have terrible back pain.  Started in the lower back and moved up to the top.  Was up and down all night.  Took some ibuprofen before I read on the internet I shouldn't do that after a covid vaccine,

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1122 on: December 04, 2023, 01:14:08 PM »

My daughter, SIL and the baby all have covid.  They thought it was just a cold but when she got to work this morning, they tested her and sent her home.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1123 on: December 10, 2023, 10:33:26 PM »

One of our major hospital chains has gone back to staff being masked.  Covid cases went up by 40 percent.

I've been telling myself my smoking is catching up with me.  I've been more out of breath this year.  But I did have covid last year.  Long term effect from that?  Didn't occur to me before.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1124 on: December 11, 2023, 10:51:39 AM »

YES!!!!  I'm ready for cataract surgery.  Believe me I can't see shit.  hihi  There goes the funeral fund.  Can't die this year.  hihi

She said I actually have two types of cataracts.  Option of seeing the surgeon tomorrow or next month.  Tomorrow please.  I miss my vision.  It's a good thing I have those drunk skills to fall back on.  I've had plenty of practice of trying to bring things into focus.  God I'm happy about this.  Just hope they don't blind me by mistake.  You know like an earthquake the moment it counts the most or something like that.  My sister came out of surgery after wearing glasses her whole life and no longer needs them.  I always had perfect vision and have never got use to wearing glasses.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1125 on: December 12, 2023, 04:56:01 PM »

$4000 per eye if I don't want to wear glasses.  There are cheaper options but I really want my vision back and to dump the glasses.  They will finance it so now I can't die for two years.  Nice when god clues you in on his plan (as I see it  hihi ). Surgery is scheduled for March.

Feel like I'm on the assembly line.  There was a line of old people waiting to consult with the doctor.  He gave us all the same speech and then when we got to the assistant she gave the same speech.  My sister said she noticed the same thing when she did it.  They had them lined up waiting to enter surgery.  It's a good thing, shows they know their shit and they've had plenty of experience.  History has proven I'm one of the normal people.  I go through stuff without any side effects or complications.  My biggest problem is I can't have any coffee 6 hours before surgery.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: