Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 09:44:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Mods (you, too, Jarmo) - lets settle this. (aka: Bias is fun, isn't it?)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mods (you, too, Jarmo) - lets settle this. (aka: Bias is fun, isn't it?)  (Read 42750 times)
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2003, 07:26:40 PM »

don't like the way I speak, rawkr?  Sorry, not much I can do for that.   I'm not being pompous, I actually think I'm being relatively docile.  I type the way I talk - that's just me.  Why would I be grateful that he locked a thread that I put alot of effort and dedication into?  Do you bother to actually read the things I say, or just prattle on about Che Guevera references?

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2003, 07:30:33 PM »

don't like the way I speak, rawkr?  Sorry, not much I can do for that.   I'm not being pompous, I actually think I'm being relatively docile.  I type the way I talk - that's just me.  Why would I be grateful that he locked a thread that I put alot of effort and dedication into?  Do you bother to actually read the things I say, or just prattle on about Che Guevera references?

-darknemus

YOU PUT A LOT OF EFFORT AND DEDICATION INTO A FUCKIN THREAD?

MAN, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW AND BUY YOURSELF SOME BEERS... SEE SOME PEOPLE... I CAN SEND YOU SOME MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL, THE BEERS ARE ON ME...

rawkr
Whip it... whip it good!
VIP

do what thou will shall be the whole of thy law

« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2003, 07:31:09 PM »

-darknemus

Sorry maybe pompous was the wrong choice of words. Arrogant suits you much better.

Beat me, bite me, treat me bad, untie me and I promise not to bite...too hard.
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2003, 07:31:22 PM »

No one's bitching about how you run the board.  I'm bitching because I dont agree with a decision - there is a distinct, if somewhat sublime difference.

If my signature offends you, Jarmo, I'll change it.  Its meant to be a joke, a playful jab.  Its up to other people to determine if you have a superiority complex or not, not me.  

Greece: Keep bringing up Latigo, and it shows how shallow your arguments are.  This, again, isn't about that - as much as you might want to try to make it that.  Unless, of course, the mods 'lock the thread' decision was based on some Latigo stuiff?  ---- Well now, we might have a working theory with that one  Grin

Cat: No one is asking for it to be reopened - Heck, even if 1000 people asked, it wouldn't happen anyway - so don't get your whiskers in such a tangle.. relax, its only the Internet.

-darknemus

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2003, 07:32:48 PM »

You seem to think this board is some kind of human right. It's not, it's a service that is provided for you. You don't even have to pay for it.

You can put a lot of work into a thread and we can still delete it if we want. That's a hard motherfucking fact of life.

Where does it say you have the right to post here and that we must keep your threads open?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2003, 07:34:37 PM »

Greece,

Considering I earn enough in my 'real life' existence to be able to easily afford Beer, a Keg, and probably a whole bar if I wanted to - I really dont need your money, or your false praise.

So stop trying to be humorous - because its one talent you're sorely lacking.  Comedy, my friend, is all about timing.

-darknemus

darknemus
Legend

« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2003, 07:35:30 PM »

You seem to think this board is some kind of human right. It's not, it's a service that is provided for you. You don't even have to pay for it.

You can put a lot of work into a thread and we can still delete it if we want. That's a hard motherfucking fact of life.

Where does it say you have the right to post here and that we must keep your threads open?

/jarmo

Nowhere.

Where does it say dont vocally and vehemently disagree with a decision made?

Nowhere, too.

-darknemus

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2003, 07:36:30 PM »

Comedy, my friend, is all about timing.

You know what else is? Shutting up and leaving and the time's come.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2003, 07:36:41 PM »

If my signature offends you, Jarmo, I'll change it.  Its meant to be a joke, a playful jab.  Its up to other people to determine if you have a superiority complex or not, not me.  

I said "If I cared what guys like you....". So I'm not offended. Basically because people who think I have that kind of complex have never had anything to do with me.  ok

If I loved the power so much, why would I give some of it away to other people and make them mods? Wouldn't it be better to have it all by myself?  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2003, 07:38:03 PM »

Naah, the best dictators put people in positions of cursory power.  You know, figureheads.  The ?ber-best, however, are never seen.  They simply stand back in the shadows while their puppets do their will.

-darknemus

darknemus
Legend

« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2003, 07:39:04 PM »

You know what else is? Shutting up and leaving and the time's come.

Are you telling me to leave the board?  Funny, my account still seems active, so I dont really think there's a reason to.

-darknemus

Thumper
Catwoman eh!
Legend

The wolf's clear, intelligent eyes brushed mine.

« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2003, 07:40:48 PM »

They simply stand back in the shadows while their puppets do their will.

-darknemus

Ahhhh, this part you understand really well, don't you dark?  I notice you called in your troops this morning.  

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2003, 07:40:49 PM »

No, I'm talking about the subject.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2003, 07:41:11 PM »

Where does it say dont vocally and vehemently disagree with a decision made?

Nowhere, too.

Where does it say it's gonna make your case look good by going on and on when you know you're not gonna win?

You and your friends think we made a mistake. Fine. I don't care.

Are you still gonna tell me we made a mistake?

Here's my answer for the next round: I don't care.

/jarmo

darknemus
Legend

« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2003, 07:42:53 PM »

Ahhhh, this part you understand really well, don't you dark?  I notice you called in your troops this morning.  

Yes, thats right - I called upon my various minions.  They couldnt post until after their daily sacrifice with the baby animals and stuff, of course.  But once they posted, I shaved 3 years of their sentence of eternal servitude - aren't I nice?

-darknemus

Thumper
Catwoman eh!
Legend

The wolf's clear, intelligent eyes brushed mine.

« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2003, 07:46:43 PM »

Sacrifices?  I never, ever thought that dark.  I thought you called them away from selling flowers at the airports though to support your cause.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2003, 07:48:34 PM »

For the people who doesn't want to read the whole 7+ pages, here's a summary of events:

dark's gang: you made a mistake
the evil people: so? we don't care. it's gone.
dark's gang: you made a mistake. we want our thread back
the evil people: so? it's gone. we don't give a fuck. stop crying
dark's gang: you can't lock our thread
the evil people: stop crying you babies
dark's gang: boohoo, you guys are evil. you made a mistake!
the evil people: have some candy and stop crying

Oh, and it's a joke. So no need for the riddle folks to get upset over it.  Wink

/jarmo
« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 07:49:20 PM by jarmo » Logged

HappyJoyous&Free
Rocker

Fan since '88 and hope to meet Axl to share a smile.

« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2003, 07:51:38 PM »

Trooper #29 responding Grin

No, not really, just got home and saw the monstrocity that is the argument between darknemus, Jarmo and AxlGreece.  Interesting and (less then)profound reading really.

I liked the gnfr.com thread, I'm part of the chat, and am involved in another message board with the name GNFR world.  The fact is, more eyes will see the thread here then they will on many other boards, and the following/help may arrive sooner here then on other boards.  

So no, they won't Sad so sad really.  I kinda thought it was cool to have a place to read/post about something that really interested me in a place were there were other things that I liked.  Too bad the higher ups didn't appreciate the interest  Undecided  Not that it matters, but the only reason I stayed on this board after the Latigo fiasco was BECAUSE of the gnfr.com thread.  I post in the GNR section too, because I happen to be here alot.  I wonder how many other members were drawn here for something like that?  Oh well.....

No need to complain anymore though right?  lol it got locked and it's not gonna be  reopened.  However....if gnfr.com DOES someday produce something official, with the ban still be in effect?  I, myself and only for myself, believe there may be something there connected with GNR.  I could give a fuck if anyone else believes that, and I don't care what the reward is if there is one.  I feel that the chase, as dark so eloquently said it, is a hell of a lot more intriguing then anything else.

Alrighty then!! Trooper # 29 signing off! Have a nice (bi)day!

Grin

"Goin through life not collectin' anyone"
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2003, 07:57:13 PM »

lol.. lets write up a slightly more unbiased version of said summary, shalll we?

dark: It seems like the mods' bias against darknemus has resulted in the GNFR.COM thread being locked.  Why is that?  I mean, there was never an adequate explanation for the outing Danny thread disappearing, so why should anything be different, I know - but I figure maybe someone can be objective here.

mods': Because we wanted to, that's why!

various posters: You know, locking that thread was kind of stupid - it was a good place to gather.  it doesn't even violate any board rules. (this is the group referred to as my gang, even though I dont even know a couple of them, at all)

mods': go to one of the boards owned by darknemus, then!!

darknemus: Umm, I dont own any boards.

solitary 'voice of reason' mod: I disagree with the thread locking, but I'm not gonna get involved - oh well.

mods': Its never being reopened, get over it! (stomps foot)

darknemus: I really dont care about that at this point - I'm just here to point out the hipocracy - and its working.

Greece: LATIGO LATIGO LATIGO LATIGO

darknemus: Wow, suddenly I think I'm having a craving for Soulvaki... dinnertime!

-darknemus

Chris Misfit
« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2003, 07:58:19 PM »

The more I read, the more I think Darknemus believes he runs the board.

And D, I doubt anyone here read what you had to say, few ever do.

And again, leave the house, please. Breathe some fresh air.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: