Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 05:32:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Girl's only- Who's The Hottest GNR Member?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girl's only- Who's The Hottest GNR Member?  (Read 16248 times)
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« on: November 01, 2003, 10:23:30 AM »

Hi Gals!
I was just wondering who ya think the hottest outta the original, Illusions, and New GNR line-ups were and still are?
You have to have a reason aswell!

There's a catch too-
You can only have a maximum of 3 members though!!!!!!  Grin

Loadza Lurve
Becks
xxxxx

I'll start!

AXL- I love his appearence cos he is sooo cool, and he is funny too! He has a gorgeous voice, and is a talented man!
I LOVE HIS SCOM DANCE- VERY SEXAY!  Kiss

DUFF- What can i say! He is ABSOLUTELY LUSH! And i love the way he talks too! I'm really jealous of his hair-it's Gorgeous! He again is a talented man! {God the dude has made solo albums- which he does practically everything on! He can play loads of instruments!} He is my icon!!!  yes
He is ageing wonderfully too- not that he is old, but he just looks young 4 his age!

Slash- I think he was sooooooooooooooooooo cute as a kid- and still is! He again is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo talented- he's my fave gitRist and ALWAYS will be!!!!!  ok

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
sweetslashes
Headliner

here i am, and your a rocket queen.

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 01:35:26 PM »

slash - coz hes just - omg FIIIIIIT! i love his eyebrows! they are perfect! and his eyes are to DIE for! - and his nose is peerrrfect! - and his cute lil pout! and his gooorgeous hair! its just so god damn cute!!!!!!

i lyke duff too. hes just so cute!!! - love his hair, and nice eyes!

axl's not that good looking, but his scom dance really is da bomb!!!!

xox

franni

im a punk rocker, i don't trust no-one, oh hell no, i know what truth is, coz i said so, i know who my friends are so fuck you, dont come no closer coz ul only make me run far away
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 02:20:34 PM »

Cool Franni!
 Grin

Love ya reasons!
Lol!

Axl is soooooooooooooooooooooo HOT girl!
His dance is lush!
Lol!

peace

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 03:17:35 PM »

Old: Izzy-->I like a man that can just be quiet and not run his mouth with a whole lotta nothing coming out drool

New: Buckethead-->Same reason drool

Geez, is there a pattern here?  drool
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 02:00:24 PM »

Old: Izzy-->I like a man that can just be quiet and not run his mouth with a whole lotta nothing coming out drool

Are ya sayin summit bout Axl  Ms NooneSpecial??  rant

Only Jkin!!  Grin

Yeah Izzy was gorgeous!
When he was yougner and GNR just started, he looked tired {cos of da drugs!} He suits his hair Illusions style {not at its longest/shortest}!

peace

AxlBaby
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2003, 12:05:02 AM »

Axl is the sexiest man ever dude.

I vote Axl.

Everything about him.

He's mine! haha.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2003, 03:46:52 AM »

Ringo...he's hot!
Leah_RocketQueen
Headliner

Wanna be Mrs.Duff!

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2004, 04:15:51 PM »

Ringo...he's hot!

ok, ringo was never in gnr!  Huh  Tongue

#1. on my list.....  love DUFF!!!   love he is so hot, his hair is always falling in his face and it is so sexay, and his face is so adorable!!!!!!!!! even the way he plays bass is super hot. his voice is so hot too, its like, not too deeper, like, creepy deep, but it like, sexy deep. lol. I love, him, wanna marry him!!!!! Kiss too bad he has a play boy bunny model for a wife  no

#2. on my list.... Slash!!!!!! ok, his lips r so hot, they r all pouty and so cute!!!!! he does have a perfect nose sweet slashes, lol. his hair is so hot, it always looks messy ans wild, but it is sexy. when he plays a solo and he spreads open his legs and holds da guitar up, that is so kool, takes major talent that i dont have, lol.

#3. on my list.... AXL!!!  ok, his dance is so hot, and his hair used to be so perfect. it was so soft and looked so smooth to touch. and my friend says he is ugly, but he aint ugly, he so fine, lol. and it is really funny, when he chases epople off stage and his clothes sumtimes make me laugh outloud, but i love to laugh, so it all good, lol.

Don't You Cry Tonight
Jaded
Rocker

Going 'straight' will get you nowhere

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2004, 04:31:02 PM »

axl's not that good looking, but his scom dance really is da bomb!!!!

are you crazy?Huh?

:-)

It's evolution, baby!
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2004, 02:50:27 PM »

#1. on my list.....? love DUFF!!! ? love he is so hot, his hair is always falling in his face and it is so sexay, and his face is so adorable!!!!!!!!! even the way he plays bass is super hot. his voice is so hot too, its like, not too deeper, like, creepy deep, but it like, sexy deep. lol. I love, him, wanna marry him!!!!! Kiss too bad he has a play boy bunny model for a wife? no

Enter Rebecca DUFF Rose! The original Duff lurver!  rant

Ermmm.... I agree!  Grin

Stephanie Nicoll
Opening Act

Sorry about those stupid questions

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2004, 04:08:16 AM »

Axl I like his personality
but I like them all

~Stephanie
squeezeboxwho
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2004, 12:20:55 AM »

Axl is the best!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
Leah_RocketQueen
Headliner

Wanna be Mrs.Duff!

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2004, 03:10:14 PM »

Axl I like his personality
but I like them all

this wasnt really bout there personality, it was kinda bout whos hottest!  Tongue  Grin lol, but ya, axl is AWESOME!!!!

Don't You Cry Tonight
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2004, 04:25:33 PM »

present- Robin love    past-Bucket  love

BTW I'm not a girl.  Tongue My bad.

Weird whenever I see a sexist topic like this, I can't help peeping.

And I don't know why... hihi
duffsbitch
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2004, 05:54:54 PM »

no question, Duff is the man as far as the orignals...
nowadays, honestly, i don't know who the fak is in the band except axl, so i guess he wins....(btw, i thought his braids were fucking hot, and i don't see why these haters are all like "axl looks like hell")
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2005, 09:00:10 PM »

1)Axl by far is a sex god!  He's the only celebrity that I promised myself way bk in 1992 (I was 12 at the time) that I would have an affair with, even if I were married.  His face is gorgeous---his green devilish eyes, beautiful strawberry blond hair, his wicked grin, his soft complextion, his lean mean body (ok, ok, the image I have in my head is from like 1993!  sorry haha).  Plus we all know he got the goods---his tight shorts proved that (show em if you got em!)  Plus his personality is quite: humerous/intelligent/eccentric/intriging/genius/emotional/heartfelt/disturbed/interesting/.....
he's got that "bad boy" image---and normally I'm not down with bad boys, but for him, I'll make that exception!
"tied up, tied down, up against the wall, be mine Axl, and we can have it all!" drool

2)Duff now---hello: his body is tight!  So ripped!  and he's tall (me likes the tall dudes).  I must admit, his hair is good---I saw it up close, and it is quite impressive!  He is also very sweet.

3)Slash--he is very unique looking---his sexy skin, beautiful hair, great body, and really plays guitar with passion.  He is also very down to earth and funny and talkative.  Seems like a good catch.

honerable mention: Matt Sorum--he is sweet and is very flirtatious/friendly in person. He has a sparkle in his eye and cute dimples. He really seems like he enjoys life!

All the members are sexy/hot/attractive in thier own right, and as females, we get to appreciate them on another level!  Not only can we enjoy the music, but enjoy the view baby!!!!!

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2005, 09:58:24 PM »

1. Duff - is just one sexy beast of a man.? love

2. Steven Adler -? one of the cutest guys and has the most lovely smile.? Grin

3. Joint Izzy and Axl - cant decide between these two as they are both extremely gorgeous.
? Cool

Welcome to the Jungle Baby
groupie
Opening Act

I really need to go to therapy...

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2005, 05:55:25 PM »

SLASH IS THE SEXIEST GUY ON EARTH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TURNS ME ON MORE-HIS GUITAR PLAYING OR HIS LOOKS.I GUESS BOTH EQUALLY.BUT HE'S A BIT UGLIER NOW THAT HE'S OLDER. HE WAS TO DIE FOR BACK WITH GUNS.

but when i first started listening to them, i had the biggest hots for axl.

"To use the words of my friend Axl, WAKE UP, IT'S TIME TO DIE!!!"
duff, tokyo 1992
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2005, 07:53:19 PM »

Axl.? ?drool love

Why?? Here's why:

YUMMY!

Now for some Dessert...

Must I elaborate further?
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »

SLASH IS THE SEXIEST GUY ON EARTH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TURNS ME ON MORE-HIS GUITAR PLAYING OR HIS LOOKS.I GUESS BOTH EQUALLY.BUT HE'S A BIT UGLIER NOW THAT HE'S OLDER. HE WAS TO DIE FOR BACK WITH GUNS.

but when i first started listening to them, i had the biggest hots for axl.

actually, I thought he's aging quite nicely!  I saw him up close (!) and he has a good face!  Sure none of the members looks as HOT  drool as they did, like say, 10 years ago, but I must say I am very impressed how Slash looks now---probably the best out of the bunch (esp. considering what he did to himself in terms of drug abuse!)
He looks good  ok

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: