Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:57:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227904 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144064 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #200 on: October 10, 2007, 10:31:31 PM »

My god, how the hell do these guys do it.  That was the most hilarious shit (pun intended) that I've ever seen.  Bono had that coming for quite some time.......and the Emmy thing was rip roaring fun. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #201 on: October 10, 2007, 10:36:48 PM »

it was good, entertaining.  i didn't shit my pants laughing (no pun intended) but it was pretty funny.

they sum up Bono pretty nice.

I wonder if Randy's shit will grow up to be a fine young man.  hihi

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #202 on: October 10, 2007, 11:13:07 PM »

Great episode...I love a little scat humor.  rofl

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2007, 12:39:09 AM »

LMFAO!
OMFG that was THE best episode in a very long time rofl rofl rofl

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

does bono want the biddy? rofl

I love how stan talked to him like saying "your number one i a lot of things so don't you think you can fuck off" or something like that but omg that was hilarious.

I think that is the best episode of South Park since the 6th or 7th season, posibly ever.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2007, 10:18:20 AM »

was ok but it didnt raise a laugh from me.

hated how only stan was in it for a short while and non of the others were in.

html sucks
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2007, 11:03:59 AM »

Oh my god! Chinese Democracy Eventually was right! I didn't realize men equate shitting with pregnancy. And all guys feel the same way!!!!! The end was the best with Bono breast feeding on that dude's nipple. I loved the Bono analogy too! I so agree. People can't understand why I really don't like U2. I'm sick of Bono and the political format.

The best moment was at the end where he took the biggest shit and the dude stuck the trophy in the shit at the bottom!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2007, 12:42:58 PM »

Oh my god! Chinese Democracy Eventually was right! I didn't realize men equate shitting with pregnancy. And all guys feel the same way!!!!! The end was the best with Bono breast feeding on that dude's nipple. I loved the Bono analogy too! I so agree. People can't understand why I really don't like U2. I'm sick of Bono and the political format.

The best moment was at the end where he took the biggest shit and the dude stuck the trophy in the shit at the bottom!

Amen on Bono.  I've said many times that, to make that many albums and remain that popular, your music has to be unbelievably generic. 

The best part was when Randy took that enormo-shit, and it spun him around like a barber's chair.  And then it flashed "Emmy Nominated Series!" at the bottom!   rofl

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2007, 05:38:02 PM »

And shame on you for doubting me Grin

omg i'm still laughing my ass off even 17 hours after i watched it ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2007, 08:55:58 PM »

that was awesome.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2007, 02:57:22 AM »

Great episode, really tore Bono a new one.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #210 on: October 12, 2007, 03:00:57 AM »

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!

I'm number 1!  Great stuff, and they really knew where to put the Emmy award.  hihi
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2007, 11:59:47 AM »

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!

I'm number 1!  Great stuff, and they really knew where to put the Emmy award.  hihi

the "yeah yeah yeah" has been my favorite part of that episode.  very quotable and I can't get it out of my head.  i want to do that every time I walk into a store hahah

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #212 on: October 17, 2007, 06:06:38 PM »

I think this is going to blow the other episodes from this season out of the water....

The doors of a whole new dimension are thrown open and the boys of South Park walk right on in. It's an all-new episode of "South Park" entitled, "Imaginationland," premiering on Wednesday, October 17 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Finding Cartman's leprechaun is just the tip of the iceberg when the boys are about to have the entire contents of the world's imagination laid before them. The boys realize that what they know has become a valuable commodity to the U. S. government. Meanwhile, Butters is about to become collateral damage.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #213 on: October 17, 2007, 06:31:54 PM »

I think this is going to blow the other episodes from this season out of the water....

The doors of a whole new dimension are thrown open and the boys of South Park walk right on in. It's an all-new episode of "South Park" entitled, "Imaginationland," premiering on Wednesday, October 17 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Finding Cartman's leprechaun is just the tip of the iceberg when the boys are about to have the entire contents of the world's imagination laid before them. The boys realize that what they know has become a valuable commodity to the U. S. government. Meanwhile, Butters is about to become collateral damage.

Somehow, I went this entire week without seeing an ad for this, and I was really excited about seeing it without knowing what it was about. 

Damn you, Lil' Butters!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #214 on: October 17, 2007, 06:35:12 PM »

Somehow, I went this entire week without seeing an ad for this, and I was really excited about seeing it without knowing what it was about. 

Damn you, Lil' Butters!

whoops, sorry dude.  I thought people liked my little heads up posts Sad

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2007, 06:40:41 PM »

Damn you, Lil' Butters!

whoops, sorry dude.  I thought people liked my little heads up posts Sad

Nah, just kiddin'.  I was amazed that I had made it through an entire week without seeing an ad, but if I hadn't wanted to know, I shouldn't have read this thread until AFTER. 

BTW, every time there's a multi-page squabble in the Presidential Election thread, I feel an overwhelming desire to post the following:

"CRIPPLE FIGHT!"

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #216 on: October 17, 2007, 08:25:56 PM »

hahah nice.  ok

do a search on youtube for cripple fight/they live

someone matched the audio of the cripple fight to the fight with roddy piper and the other guy from the movie.

its fucking awesome.

I have a feeling when you don't see ads for the show, its one of the episodes they finish just at the deadline.  i love how they can make a show in a matter of days while other animated shows take weeks/months.

edit -- here ya go Smiley

http://youtube.com/watch?v=REbOa9lno6s

don't say lil butters never did anything for ya
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 08:29:01 PM by Lil' Butters » Logged

GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #217 on: October 17, 2007, 10:31:51 PM »

awesome episode!! easily the best of these new ones!!

i loved the saving private ryan reference when stan was kneeling down with his hat off during the attack.

and when they brought in all the directors for ideas, LOL

can't wait till next week!!

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #218 on: October 17, 2007, 10:47:04 PM »

awesome episode!! easily the best of these new ones!!

i loved the saving private ryan reference when stan was kneeling down with his hat off during the attack.

and when they brought in all the directors for ideas, LOL

can't wait till next week!!

Thanks...I was having trouble placing that scene.  Good episode, but I'll withhold judgment, as it's part of a "trilogy."

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #219 on: October 18, 2007, 12:33:14 AM »

about time we got a good episode. fucking great.  agreed on the private ryan scene.  i'll have to watch it again to pick out all of the imaginary characters.  i wonder whats going to come out of that wall... will it be all of the shitty imaginary characters/movies? haha.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: