Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:53:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More leaks are under way!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More leaks are under way!  (Read 51586 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #260 on: February 25, 2006, 04:15:32 PM »

If someone leaks the entire album and people DL the entire album that to me means u arent a TRUE GNR FAN.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #261 on: February 25, 2006, 04:23:13 PM »

If someone leaks the entire album and people DL the entire album that to me means u arent a TRUE GNR FAN.

But would it really matter if you still bought one, or even several copies of the album when it was officially released? Would it still not make you a "true" or "loyal" GN'R fan anymore?

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
grendood
My favorite word is: Bellend
Banned
Rocker

caught on film.

« Reply #262 on: February 25, 2006, 04:24:04 PM »

what a bellend you are. nervous

leaks dont affect album sales idiot.  nervous

I will be the first to download it, and ill buy it also.  yes

I know my music yes yes yes yes yes

ok
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #263 on: February 25, 2006, 04:24:23 PM »

I think that i DL it, and put it in safe, for that case if CD never get released  Tongue

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #264 on: February 25, 2006, 04:26:21 PM »

The fact that we still come to GNR message boards ?after 12 yrs of ?no released album ?should be enough to prove that we are true fans . ? And if the album becomes available online ?I am downloading it. ?Axl and GNR management have been dicking us around for yrs. ? What goes around comes around . ? ? ? ? ? ?Come on leakers ?i am waiting. ? ? ?

? ?
Exnavymike
Opening Act

The streets don't change but maybe the names

« Reply #265 on: February 25, 2006, 04:27:32 PM »

Serioiusly all this talk of those of us who download/leak/pass around these leaks are not fans or we are hurting the cd. ?Well its BS. ?Ive been a GNR fan since I was 12, im 28, and Ive bought my cd, tickets, t-shirts, tour books, and any damn thing else you can imagine. So dont tell me because Im downloading this stuff that Im not a fan. ?I want to hear this stuff, I want to experience all those feelings I had when listening to Illusions or AFD for the first time. I just want to enjoy some GNR, nothing wrong with that. ?If I wasnt a fan I wouldnt care less, I wouldnt listen or wait or check the news for what 13 years now. ?SO DONT TELL ME IM NOT A FAN. ? All this posturing that youre doing isnt gonna make Axl happy, he doesnt read this shit and if he does do you think hes gonna say O you guys that stuck up for me and said dont download are great I love you please come hang out at my house and stroke my ego. ?For fuk sake get over yourselves. ?

Speaking of leaking cd's. ?I remember when the demos to Audioslaves' first cd leaked. ?You know what Tom Morello said, he said well I wish people wouldnt and I wish they would wait for the cd but it is what it is. The cd will come out in due time. ?AND guess what it did and sold over 5 MILLION COPIES. ?So shut up with its gonna hurt the cd sales crap. ?JUST SHUT UP ALL TOGETHER IF YOU DONT WANT TO LISTEN DONT.

www.myspace.com/fear_of         

All I ever wanted was for you to know that I cared.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #266 on: February 25, 2006, 04:28:14 PM »

I think you're over reacting here just a tad.  If you choose not to listen to leaks, that is your choice, but telling others NOT to do something that you've already done (listen to leaked songs) is pretty hyprocritical.  Basically, its ok to listen to THREE leaked songs, but not 4 or 5?  Who is anyone on here to tell everyone else how much is too much??

I understand your concerns, but your protests are pretty much futile.  People are going to do what they want to do when it comes to the leaks - and I'm sure EVERYONE on here is going to buy a copy of CD when/if its finally released.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
misterbrownstone
« Reply #267 on: February 25, 2006, 04:29:20 PM »

WHAT A BUNCH OF PHONY DOUCHE BAGS YOU PEOPLE HAVE BECOME !!!

Groveling for tracks we've waited 12 years to receive so you can make yourself feel better by listening to the album before it's released.

The first couple of tracks fine, so be it. ?You got a taste, but now you're a bunch of fucking wild animals that have to have more and are willing to trade and pay for someone's art.

Allot of you claim to be fans of Axl and GNR, ?what a joke. ?If you have a shred of respect for axl or the band you'll stop the assholes who are spreading this shit by not offering to trade or buy the leaks or better yet by not downloading the leaks.

The man himself said that we'd get the music this year and it's too much to ask the phony's on this board to wait a few more months. ? Don't ever refer to yourself as fans, you're nothing but leeches and gluttens.

I do hope jarmo and the mods start banning the fucking retards that have requested leaks, they don't belong on this forum which has gone out of it's way to show integrity and loyalty to GNR.
:ok: i'm glad i'm not the only person here with a brain
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #268 on: February 25, 2006, 04:34:46 PM »

this whole situation is heading south.

we weren't supposed to get the album like this  no

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Steel_Angel
« Reply #269 on: February 25, 2006, 04:35:07 PM »

Groveling for tracks we've waited 12 years to receive so you can make yourself feel better by listening to the album before it's released.

The first couple of tracks fine, so be it. ?You got a taste, but now you're a bunch of fucking wild animals that have to have more and are willing to trade and pay for someone's art.

Allot of you claim to be fans of Axl and GNR, ?what a joke. ?If you have a shred of respect for axl or the band you'll stop the assholes who are spreading this shit by not offering to trade or buy the leaks or better yet by not downloading the leaks.

The man himself said that we'd get the music this year and it's too much to ask the phony's on this board to wait a few more months. ? Don't ever refer to yourself as fans, you're nothing but leeches and gluttens.

I do hope jarmo and the mods start banning the fucking retards that have requested leaks, they don't belong on this forum which has gone out of it's way to show integrity and loyalty to GNR.
eat shit misterbrownose. please.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #270 on: February 25, 2006, 04:41:44 PM »

that's not true. i dl'd megadeth's last cd 3 months  before it came out, and then bought it the day it came out. i'll do the same with GnR.
misterbrownstone
« Reply #271 on: February 25, 2006, 04:53:05 PM »

hey phrozone!

suck my dick!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #272 on: February 25, 2006, 04:53:46 PM »

hey phrozone!

suck my dick!
peruvians have dicks?
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #273 on: February 25, 2006, 04:55:09 PM »

It's pretty simple really. ? ?Download the album first ? ?if it is good ?you buy it ? ? ?If it sucks ?then you don't . ? I am not going to put money in an artist pocket if they release shit. ? This is a way of previewing the album first. ?
misterbrownstone
« Reply #274 on: February 25, 2006, 04:58:05 PM »

hey phrozone!

suck my dick!
peruvians have dicks?

you're a racist sack of shit?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #275 on: February 25, 2006, 05:00:13 PM »

hey phrozone!

suck my dick!
peruvians have dicks?

you know i love you misterb, come here give me a hug, mark.? Kiss? ?hihi
misterbrownstone
« Reply #276 on: February 25, 2006, 05:01:28 PM »

hey phrozone!

suck my dick!
peruvians have dicks?

you know i love you misterb, come here give me a hug, mark.? love

nice guy.
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #277 on: February 25, 2006, 05:13:42 PM »

Shitting on their music hero? Give me a break. Granted, I realize he may not be cool with it, but these same people dying to hear these same tracks are the same people who stuck by him through thick and thin. They stuck by him when he was shitting on them. They are also the same people who will go out and buy at least one copy of CD the day it is released, they will buy tix if GNR comes near them, they will buy their merchandise, etc.

These are just loyal fans who are starved to hear music.

BULLSHIT, are you that naive ?  Do you really think all these people who are burning every track are going to buy the cd ?  No fucking way, why do you think record sales go down every year.

So you're twisted logic is that axl shit on his fans by not releasing the material on their timetable ?  So to repay him you're going to shit on him for not being prompt enough for your greedy ass.

FUCK YOU -  AND FUCK THE REST OF THE PIGS WHO HAVE NO INTEGRITY.

The people who are burning every track? If there was no leaks and CD came out tomorrow, they'd just get a copy anyway, either off a mate or they'd download it. so wether they get their copy now or in 6 months or 20 years, axl's still not getting any money. I've got videos (live and fan-made) of maddy and the blues, and I have the leaked Better and TWAT. I don't think I want any more though, because it'll ruin the surprise when CD does eventually hit the shelves (which I will buy)
gav
« Reply #278 on: February 25, 2006, 05:21:58 PM »

How the fuck is it that so many people have different songs so that they are able to engage in trading?? Huh

Just how have these songs suddenly become available to so many??

And why are so many people fucking moaning about these leaks. Leaking albums before their official release date seems to be the norm these days, and HELLO, THESE ARE ONLY DEMOS.

If you don't care to listen to them, FUCKING DON'T.

blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #279 on: February 25, 2006, 05:23:02 PM »

^ Ha I love the lne under your avatar!

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »