Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:14:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More leaks are under way!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More leaks are under way!  (Read 51771 times)
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2006, 12:56:29 AM »

Look, I know you dont give a fuck but I for one dont want to see the entire album leaked out. So im going to do whatever the fuck i can do to stop it from happening.

Which isn't much i'm afraid, except for complaining on the board but that aint gonna do shit. Sorry just the way it is ?yes

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2006, 12:56:57 AM »

Mccoygnr, you're the one who started a thread after me naming songs that would be leaked based on a liar's claims. ?Roll Eyes

Anyway, my sources are accurate. They knew when Catcher clip would leak, where it would leak. They know which songs are circulating right now, and who has them.

Jarmo is one of the people who has them. You don't have to believe me; I don't care. You'll find out soon enough.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2006, 12:58:02 AM »

Look, I know you dont give a fuck but I for one dont want to see the entire album leaked out. So im going to do whatever the fuck i can do to stop it from happening.

Which isn't much i'm afraid, except for complaining on the board but that aint gonna do shit. Sorry just the way it is  yes

There is a hell of a lot more that can be done. If  people would fucking realise what they are doing then none of this shit would be happening right now.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2006, 12:58:51 AM »

Why is ?it that most threads on this site soon or ?later end up in acrimony or insults? Is it the GNR community or something else? It really is something to behold how every thread deteriorates.....
I agree. A couple people really turned these leak threads into garbage.

Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2006, 12:59:02 AM »

Jarmo is one of the people who has them. You don't have to believe me; I don't care. You'll find out soon enough.

Is anything going to happen tonight?
alexh0618
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2006, 12:59:18 AM »

It's really a shame that this board is going to shit right now. Twenty fucking topics on the same shit. I mean I am all for the new people, I might be old school. But I hope people stop making twenty fucking new threads up.

The mods are going to have to do a shit load of work tommorow. They don't get paid at all its volunteer.

Jarmo does this site cause hes a fan and provides us with a forum. Yet its going to shit right now with all these numerous topics and shit.

It would suck if they had to close the board down in order to stop the leaks of the full album.

Anyways thats my two cents, hopefully people will just not post twenty four topics on the same thing.

-- Jimmer

The best words I've read all night.? I couldnt have said it better myself.? Rock on.
beer to that. Just like James and Krispy Kream said, all these threads have the same few people bitching at each other too.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 01:01:40 AM by alexh0618 » Logged
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2006, 12:59:39 AM »

I would think a hypocrite would be someone who at one time is downloading the leaks, writing critiques about songs, than saying how big an asshole one is for wanting a leak....sure as hell sounds like one to me

What can one person realistically do?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2006, 12:59:50 AM »

im confused now, too many theeads, but anyway i wonder the mods are doing... ?nervous
benchiefjr
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2006, 01:00:19 AM »

I apologize for anything i said to piss anyone off.... peace my brothers.
WhosGilby?
Rocker

Now we all know better!

« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2006, 01:00:26 AM »

This is fucking lame I dont want that tracks to be leaked but when they are I cant not listen to them cause Im to addicted to Guns N Roses. ANybody feel the same way?

So bitersweet this tragedy Won't ask for absolution
This melody, inside of me Still searches for solution
noizzynofuture
Rocker

Spread the Virus

« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2006, 01:00:55 AM »

Shitting on their music hero? Give me a break. Granted, I realize he may not be cool with it, but these same people dying to hear these same tracks are the same people who stuck by him through thick and thin. They stuck by him when he was shitting on them. They are also the same people who will go out and buy at least one copy of CD the day it is released, they will buy tix if GNR comes near them, they will buy their merchandise, etc.

These are just loyal fans who are starved to hear music.

BULLSHIT, are you that naive ? ?Do you really think all these people who are burning every track are going to buy the cd ? ?No fucking way, why do you think record sales go down every year.

So you're twisted logic is that axl shit on his fans by not releasing the material on their timetable ? ?So to repay him you're going to shit on him for not being prompt enough for your greedy ass.

FUCK YOU - ?AND FUCK THE REST OF THE PIGS WHO HAVE NO INTEGRITY.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2006, 01:01:15 AM »

I would think a hypocrite would be someone who at one time is downloading the leaks, writing critiques about songs, than saying how big an asshole one is for wanting a leak....sure as hell sounds like one to me

What can one person realistically do?

Its more then one person. There is alot of people who are trying to stop these leaks from happening. And Im willing to bed that if these leaks keep up then the boards are going to be shut down...
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2006, 01:01:47 AM »

It's really a shame that this board is going to shit right now. Twenty fucking topics on the same shit. I mean I am all for the new people, I might be old school. But I hope people stop making twenty fucking new threads up.

The mods are going to have to do a shit load of work tommorow. They don't get paid at all its volunteer.

Jarmo does this site cause hes a fan and provides us with a forum. Yet its going to shit right now with all these numerous topics and shit.

It would suck if they had to close the board down in order to stop the leaks of the full album.

Anyways thats my two cents, hopefully people will just not post twenty four topics on the same thing.

-- Jimmer

The best words I've read all night.? I couldnt have said it better myself.? Rock on.
beer to that. And all these threads have the same few people bitching at each other too.
isnt it strange how theres no mods or jarmo about tonight of all nights ?nervous

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2006, 01:02:17 AM »

they obviously want it to leak, but they want to stay true to the rules
rainX
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2006, 01:02:31 AM »

Yes even though we disagree we are GNR brothers in arms.

now stop touching me
benchiefjr
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2006, 01:04:01 AM »

Yes even though we disagree we are GNR brothers in arms.

now stop touching me
But I want to... ok where's that thumb goin?  drool  lol, we are brothers from other mothers.
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2006, 01:04:50 AM »

where do we think all these leaks are coming from?
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2006, 01:05:23 AM »

Shitting on their music hero? Give me a break. Granted, I realize he may not be cool with it, but these same people dying to hear these same tracks are the same people who stuck by him through thick and thin. They stuck by him when he was shitting on them. They are also the same people who will go out and buy at least one copy of CD the day it is released, they will buy tix if GNR comes near them, they will buy their merchandise, etc.

These are just loyal fans who are starved to hear music.

BULLSHIT, are you that naive ?  Do you really think all these people who are burning every track are going to buy the cd ?  No fucking way, why do you think record sales go down every year.

So you're twisted logic is that axl shit on his fans by not releasing the material on their timetable ?  So to repay him you're going to shit on him for not being prompt enough for your greedy ass.

FUCK YOU -  AND FUCK THE REST OF THE PIGS WHO HAVE NO INTEGRITY.

People who download tracks tend to buy MORE music.

Try and go on more than what the RIAA feeds you.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2006, 01:06:27 AM »

isnt it strange how theres no mods or jarmo about tonight of all nights ?nervous
Its not strange at all. This is the time of day when very little mod activity happens. I dont know what time it is in europe, but they are either sleeping, or its morning and they've went to work. The meaningless threads and constant insults from some of these dipshits always happens during these hours, because they know that no one is "minding the store".

rainX
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2006, 01:06:40 AM »

Can you show me a study that shows that?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: