Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 09:47:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228034 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy to be interviewed on Thursday in Chicago (maybe)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy to be interviewed on Thursday in Chicago (maybe)  (Read 101094 times)
Aunt Ger
Rocker

"Hello there, Oliver Pubee"

« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2004, 08:38:26 PM »

Thanks Aunt Ger..I don't blame you at all for not asking a million GNR questions...I'm sure he's sick of answering them as well.

Yeah.........he is sick of all the same old questions. Wouldn't you be?? That is all anyone is concerned about these days. Has anyone actually went up to him and asked him how he is doing? Ask him any questions outside of GN'R related?? I don't think so!! Do any of you bring your job home with you, and spend all night long discussing it with friends and family? peace
speed_stone
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2004, 09:27:57 PM »

sure being a member of guns n' roses and working with axl is a job, but it's also a fucking privilege.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2004, 09:29:22 PM by speed_stone » Logged
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2004, 09:29:10 PM »

Thanks Aunt Ger..I don't blame you at all for not asking a million GNR questions...I'm sure he's sick of answering them as well.

Yeah.........he is sick of all the same old questions. Wouldn't you be?? That is all anyone is concerned about these days. Has anyone actually went up to him and asked him how he is doing? Ask him any questions outside of GN'R related?? I don't think so!! Do any of you bring your job home with you, and spend all night long discussing it with friends and family? peace

nope, but my best friend does! Grin it's boring to listen to! except from every now and then when he's got something funny to tell.

thanks for sharing what you two talked about Ger, it's always cool to hear how things are going with Dizzy! ok

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
SLCPUNK
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2004, 09:32:28 PM »

sure being a member of guns n' roses and working with axl is a job, but it's also a fucking privilege.

And your point is?

That has nothing to do with what aunt Ger said. The guy has a life outside of GnR. He has a family, maybe he doesn't wanna talk shop all day long. Especially with his family members.
speed_stone
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2004, 09:38:05 PM »

i just stated it. now get off my back.
having such a great job, he shouldn't be sick of talking to fans. that in itself is a privilege.
speed_stone
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2004, 09:51:51 PM »

by the way, i just thought of something.
remember back in the day when rolling stone did that article "where the hell is axl rose?", where they interviewed alot of axl's former friends and stuff? back in 2000? why hasn't anyone approached dizzy about it? he's the guy who's stuck with axl and has been hanging around him all these years! of course other people have to, but in thinking that dizzy actually has been a member of guns n' roses since 1990, it's absurd that they didn't approach him. it's possible that they did, though, and that he refused to talk about him. but no matter how reclusive axl is these days, that's an odd thing to do.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2004, 10:22:14 PM »

Dizzy knows how to show a girl a good time.

http://pub25.ezboard.com/fthemachineheadforumfrm1.showMessage?topicID=44376.topic&index=2

We send a guy to interview him next time.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2004, 10:31:43 PM »

Dizzy knows how to show a girl a good time.

http://pub25.ezboard.com/fthemachineheadforumfrm1.showMessage?topicID=44376.topic&index=2

We send a guy to interview him next time.

That's funny!  hihi

Thanks Ger!  Glad you had a good time! beer

Why don't you just....
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2004, 11:35:24 PM »

by the way, i just thought of something.
remember back in the day when rolling stone did that article "where the hell is axl rose?", where they interviewed alot of axl's former friends and stuff? back in 2000? why hasn't anyone approached dizzy about it? he's the guy who's stuck with axl and has been hanging around him all these years! of course other people have to, but in thinking that dizzy actually has been a member of guns n' roses since 1990, it's absurd that they didn't approach him. it's possible that they did, though, and that he refused to talk about him. but no matter how reclusive axl is these days, that's an odd thing to do.

I believe the story you're referring to was in Spin magazine (with Axl on the cover). I remember getting it and actually thinking CD was around the corner.

It was a good read, cool stuff.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2004, 11:43:55 PM »

Well........saw Dizzy and Harry last night. I asked him a few questions, like how did the shows go on the east coast, when did he get in town, does he get any royalties from the GH cd. Answer to the last question was a big "NO".............they band doesn't get shit!! So no matter how bad you want something from GN'R....buying the GH won't help them. If you really want to help the band, continue to wait for Chinese Democracy. I believe it will be out this year soon. Axl knows his fans want it bad and he'll release it when he's ready. Harry and Dizzy were awesome as usual. Harry has an incredible voice, and watching Dizzy on his keys, just blows me away. I get goosebumps every time. He is looking so good these days, but he said he was tired and couldn't wait to get back home with Lisa and the girls. I agreed with him on that. We took a bunch of pictures, and just chilled, talking family talk about planning a family reunion next year. One thing he would like to do is bob for Buds instead of bobbing for apples!! I could make that easy and use bottles instead of cans. LOL.........might have to put that on the list of games we will be playing. Well......everyone, I'm sorry I didn't ask the questions you were expecting me too, but I didn't see the point. Axl is the man you have to ask those questions. And I beleive he is tired of hearing them also. Why continue to piss them off, just wait, and if you don't want to wait, then you were never true GN'R fans to begin with. Don't you remember me saying, that faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not too? Taken from the movie, "Miracle on 34th Street." If you truly believe in GN'R, give Axl a chance to do whatever he intends to do about Chinese Demoracy and when is the best time to have it released. I'm sure in the long run, you won't be disappointed. That is the one thing I know for sure! The songs on it are great, and I'll continue to wait for my copy. After all.......how much more gray can my hair get?? LOL....... peace

Thanks Aunt Ger
Thanks!

No I haven't heard any of the songs on CD...but I take the word of Dizzy, that it is indeed great!!

and I BELIEVE YOU.
THANKS JUST TO CARE.
 ok beer Kiss

kockstar99
« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2004, 01:38:59 AM »

hmmm glad it was such a nice time...i had a nice time with my family this weekend too,.... does anyone care???

I just get a big ol fucking kick in the ass how "hes tired of answering the same questions all the time"   Well im sure we are just as fucking tired of asking them......

Its not like he would have answered fully or been correct on them anyways...

Axl we need you to say something!!!!!
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2004, 03:35:52 AM »

SOMEONE really needs to say something.  Dizzy is the one getting bothered all the time about everything.  Axl it's not like your doing anything important right now.  Come out of your hole and fucking tell your dedicated fans something they want to hear besides negativity!!  I think we actually deserve something by now...we've been on the Chinese Democracy waiting list for some time now!
phaseONE
Headliner

I'm a llama??

« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2004, 05:00:42 AM »

Why does everyone " assume " that dizzy is tired of gnr questions?

Hes in the fucking band! ( well, if u can call it a band )
They havent done anything since they have gone " the axl way ", produced fuck all ! ! ! !

I beleive the record has been complete for approx 2 years now, but the label has returned it for axl to sort it out numerous times because its not good enough to release as a $13m investment.

Thats why none of the " axl band " members can say anything about a release date, everytime they think they have it complete, the label says it isnt good enough and returns it for completion!

-------and time goes by-------
speed_stone
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2004, 07:37:04 AM »

the dirt: no, it was rolling stone, i knew it was. i checked up on it on this site, though, and the title was actually "what happened to axl rose - the inside story of rock's most famous recluse". i remeber that article being a good read also, but it was so full of bullshit. i do however remember reading a long article titled "where the hell is axl rose?", and that was probably from spin. my bad. Tongue
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2004, 08:03:41 AM »

just wait, and if you don't want to wait, then you were never true GN'R fans to begin with.

Yeah, that must be it  Roll Eyes

I hope that everybody understands what a bullshit comment this is.  And chances are that if you do believe this, youre more of an Axl fan than a GNR one anyway.

Don't you remember me saying, that faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not too?

At least you acknowledge that common sense doesnt apply...

If you truly believe in GN'R, give Axl a chance to do whatever he intends to do about Chinese Demoracy and when is the best time to have it released. I'm sure in the long run, you won't be disappointed. That is the one thing I know for sure!
Obviously Axl wont disappoint.  I mean, hes done nothing but come through for the past 10 years.

The songs on it are great

Yeah, nevermind that they havent been heard, theyre great anyway.

i remeber that article being a good read also, but it was so full of bullshit

Really?  Id love for you to update us with corrections...
Aunt Ger
Rocker

« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2004, 09:06:50 AM »

i just stated it. now get off my back.
having such a great job, he shouldn't be sick of talking to fans. that in itself is a privilege.

Speed-stone.........Dizzy loves talking to fans!! He'll never turn his back on an autograph, but if you were to buy GH where no one in GN'R gets any royalties from, I doubt he'd autograph that for you. Why can't people walk up to him and tell him how great he looks, or anything other then what the hell is going on with CD or what is Axl really like to work with. He has always been greatful to Axl for asking him to sign up with GN'R.
speed_stone
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2004, 09:07:34 AM »

booker floyd: you should just chill out.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 09:09:07 AM by speed_stone » Logged
kockstar99
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2004, 09:23:46 AM »

I want to know how the average joe public fan would know that about the GH cd??

say you do more with your time on the internet than I do and visit other non GnR sites?

but your an average fan and you just picked up the GH cd and LOVE IT... ITs your CD of the year,....

IF you asked Dizzy or Axl or Izzy or anyone to sign it whats the reaction???

I dont think after supporting this band For 10 plus years that asking if the band still has a fucking Guitar player is alot to ask... I have 4 Tattoos of this fucking band for christ sake... for anyone to say "your not much of gnr fan anyways" is complete bullshit.. Of course ill fucking wait, what else can i fucking do... but ill bitch the entire time coz the way Iam being left out in the dark is bullshit... Yes "ME", ME, ME, ME... to treat fans this way after they stick with you for soooo long through all the BS is crap... and Its hard to say it but Axl, Your wrong on this bro... Dead Wrong... IF Iam pissed off at this, then you have fucked up bro...

oh and Aunt Ger, your cool, sorry it seems im tearing into your post, Im just pissed off that I (and other fans) dont even know if they have a fucking guitar player and nobody from the band seems to give a fuck......  
Aunt Ger
Rocker

« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2004, 09:29:56 AM »

just wait, and if you don't want to wait, then you were never true GN'R fans to begin with.

Yeah, that must be it  Roll Eyes

I hope that everybody understands what a bullshit comment this is.  And chances are that if you do believe this, youre more of an Axl fan than a GNR one anyway.

Don't you remember me saying, that faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not too?

At least you acknowledge that common sense doesnt apply...

If you truly believe in GN'R, give Axl a chance to do whatever he intends to do about Chinese Demoracy and when is the best time to have it released. I'm sure in the long run, you won't be disappointed. That is the one thing I know for sure!
Obviously Axl wont disappoint.  I mean, hes done nothing but come through for the past 10 years.

The songs on it are great

Yeah, nevermind that they havent been heard, theyre great anyway.

i remeber that article being a good read also, but it was so full of bullshit

Really?  Id love for you to update us with corrections...

I have no clue to who made that last quote. I don't see anything that GN'R has done in the past to be bullshit!!
I know what Axl and the band is capable of creating and there isn't one song in the past I've heard that I didn't like. I was told that CD is awesome, and I believe it to be true, even without hearing it yet. And as far as I'm concerned "Booger"/ Booker or whatever the #*ck your name is........I could give a shit you're not a fan! With an attitude like yours, who needs you? rant
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2004, 09:35:36 AM »

I have no clue to who made that last quote. I don't see anything that GN'R has done in the past to be bullshit!!
I know what Axl and the band is capable of creating and there isn't one song in the past I've heard that I didn't like. I was told that CD is awesome, and I believe it to be true, even without hearing it yet. And as far as I'm concerned "Booger"/ Booker or whatever the #*ck your name is........I could give a shit you're not a fan! With an attitude like yours, who needs you? rant

A highly intelligent response  ok

Kind of puts everything youve said into perspective.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 09:37:45 AM by Booker Floyd » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: