Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:32:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  1001 things u didn`t know about GNR!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1001 things u didn`t know about GNR!!!!  (Read 32586 times)
i_love_axl
Opening Act

« on: June 26, 2005, 02:54:15 PM »

I think the title says it all: "1001 things u didn`t know about GNR!!!!".
I would like each of u to post here some things about GNR that u think the majority of the guns fans don`t know..some interesting facts...things like that !!!
Thanks!!!! ok
MikeB
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 10:09:37 PM »

I heard in G N'R's early days when they were poor and almost money-less, they would deal drugs and bang groupies , after the girls  were asleep , the members stole money from their purses.
journey
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 02:16:15 PM »

Slash auditioned for Poison before joining GN'R.

Don't Cry was the first GNR song.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 03:03:07 PM by journey » Logged
i_love_axl
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 02:30:25 PM »

"Welcome to the jungle" written about Seattle???  Shocked No...I don`t think so...Paradise city was written about Seattle by Duff (the part with "take me down to the paradise city....") but Welcome to the jungle was writren by Axl about his arrival in LA.
I am right?? Maybe i`m wrong informed....
journey
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 03:00:29 PM »

"Welcome to the jungle" written about Seattle?Huh Shocked No...I don`t think so...Paradise city was written about Seattle by Duff (the part with "take me down to the paradise city....") but Welcome to the jungle was writren by Axl about his arrival in LA.
I am right?? Maybe i`m wrong informed....

I'm sorry, you're right. I got it confused.
Cubb
Rocker

Get In The Ring!

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2005, 03:09:53 PM »

Kieth Richards once pulled a knife on Slash.

2 often we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures remember when someone anoys u it takes 42 muscles in ur face to frown but it only takes 4 extend ur arm an BITCHSLAP THE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE!R&FnR!
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 04:35:43 PM »

before axl started to name him axl... he was tryin to name him "babe"  nervous

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
i_love_axl
Opening Act

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2005, 04:37:50 PM »

before axl started to name him axl... he was tryin to name him "babe"  nervous

Really??? I didn`t knew that..."Babe Rose"  hihi
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2005, 04:48:45 PM »

Did u know that steven adler use to suck dick for drugs. its true its true!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
journey
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2005, 04:50:21 PM »

Did u know that steven adler use to suck dick for drugs. its true its true!

Steven's personal struggles have nothing to do with GN'R.

Show some respect, dick! Wink
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2005, 04:54:12 PM »

personal struggles?

suckin a dick is disorder not a personal struggle.

show some respect, dick?

i wont show respect to a dick like Adler was while he was suckin it off, i just wondered if he sucked on some balls for a little extra or tickled the guy's asshole?

Steven is crackhead,crybaby,whiny retarded, gay bitch.*u suck dick, u are gay*

Did u know that Axl is from Lafayette,Indiana and his last name is Bailey, my grandfather's last name is Bailey and has a shit load of relatives with the Bailey last name in Lafayette.

I could be a distant relative!

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2005, 05:38:31 PM »

Izzy was a pimp. He said it in an interview years ago.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2005, 05:48:08 PM »

personal struggles?

It's not a disorder it's a choice the majority do it because they like it, in this case it was for the money....hey whatever keeps people happy.

i wont show respect to a dick like Adler was while he was suckin it off, i just wondered if he sucked on some balls for a little extra or tickled the guy's asshole?

For fucks sake grow up dude!  He may complain a bit and may of done some things he should not of but he had addictions to struggle with and in his position who knows what you might do...hey u might even suck dick D...how'd you like that, he's had problems in the past but he's done the best to sort himself out and got a band up and running.  Now i find it had after all these years to think he still is a druggy, if he'd done it for so many years he'd be long gone by now, maybe these people on tour who have said he is still using are exaggerating a bit or something, or maybe he started again, touring again after all these years is going but a struggle he's gonna be nervous and he may have lapses but after all the problems and time away give the guy credit and if you're gonna insult him use something better than him being a 'gay bitch' and if you really were wondered if he did stuff for a little extra you need to get a life dude!!!!
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2005, 08:45:08 PM »

personal struggles?

It's not a disorder it's a choice the majority do it because they like it, in this case it was for the money....hey whatever keeps people happy.

For fucks sake grow up dude! He may complain a bit and may of done some things he should not of but he had addictions to struggle with and in his position who knows what you might do...hey u might even suck dick D...how'd you like that, he's had problems in the past but he's done the best to sort himself out and got a band up and running. Now i find it had after all these years to think he still is a druggy, if he'd done it for so many years he'd be long gone by now, maybe these people on tour who have said he is still using are exaggerating a bit or something, or maybe he started again, touring again after all these years is going but a struggle he's gonna be nervous and he may have lapses but after all the problems and time away give the guy credit and if you're gonna insult him use something better than him being a 'gay bitch' and if you really were wondered if he did stuff for a little extra you need to get a life dude!!!!

very long rant dude...
but in the end.. steven adler is a fuckin cheap crackwhore!!! LMFAO

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2005, 02:55:28 AM »

Sucking dick is a disorder?  I think it all depends upon whose dick you're sucking. 

Axl made up for Steven's dick sucking by kicking Steven in the balls on several occasions. 

If I didn't already have a 'hard on' for Axl, as D so eloquently puts it, I would have fallen in love with him the day I learned that little tidbit of info.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 03:06:54 AM »

Dude are u such a fucking fanboy that u will make excuses and take up for someone regardless of the stupid shit they did to themselves?

I feel pity for people who are born into certain situations but I dont feel sorry for some stupid crackhead who sucks guys cocks for drugs.

Id get a job, rob someone or something before Id suck a dick, that is just fuckin insane.

He's a crybaby fuck up who cant own up to his mistakes and his faults and cant stop blaming everyone and their brother when he should be blaming the guy in the mirror.

I hate any motherfucker who cant take responsibility and always blame their troubles on other people.

he's a fuckin joke dude.

Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 03:39:26 AM »

Did u know that Axl is from Lafayette,Indiana and his last name is Bailey, my grandfather's last name is Bailey and has a shit load of relatives with the Bailey last name in Lafayette.

I could be a distant relative!

Actually, this would make you a distant relative of his stepfather, not a blood relative. 

I have relatives that live in Lafayette too... a bunch of bible thumping scary relatives that I avoid.                 

He's a crybaby fuck up who cant own up to his mistakes and his faults and cant stop blaming everyone and their brother when he should be blaming the guy in the mirror.

I hate any motherfucker who cant take responsibility and always blame their troubles on other people.

he's a fuckin joke dude.

this is something we actually agree upon, D.  I know... scary  huh? 
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 02:12:16 PM »

Slash, Adler n duff werent in the very 1st gn'r line up. it was traccii guns, ole beich and rob gardener

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
axlloverforever234
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2005, 02:04:14 PM »

anyone know that vince neil and axl had a fight cause izzy was fucking vinces wife? the fight has yet to end my moneys on axl if it does love Grin
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2005, 05:11:09 PM »

I could be wrong, but I think you misinterpreted what happened. Wasn't Izzy just flirting with her, and Vince seen it? I think he hit Izzy a couple of times, and Axl ran into the room, and Vince got the hell out of there. This was before Axl and Izzy's performance at the 89 VMA's. I dont remember any marks on Izzy's face at that show, so Vince must be a pussy!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: